• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1647 posts in this topic

Posted

May I be completely honest though? I don't think anything is going to come of it eventually. I fear it's going to blow over like all his controversies and people are going to forget until the next time. I don't think there's enough evidence to convict either of them and I don't have much faith in the legal system to begin with. I know I'm a doom thinker, but the only thing I can see happening is that their kids are going to be taken away and maybe that Kai has to register as a sex offender because of the pictures. I'm still hoping for the better outcome though! I hope everyone involved in the case is taking it very seriously and that they dig very very hard and find some hard evidence of criminal activity that puts him away for a while.

Posted

May I be completely honest though? I don't think anything is going to come of it eventually. I fear it's going to blow over like all his controversies and people are going to forget until the next time. I don't think there's enough evidence to convict either of them and I don't have much faith in the legal system to begin with. I know I'm a doom thinker, but the only thing I can see happening is that their kids are going to be taken away and maybe that Kai has to register as a sex offender because of the pictures. I'm still hoping for the better outcome though! I hope everyone involved in the case is taking it very seriously and that they dig very very hard and find some hard evidence of criminal activity that puts him away for a while.

Tbh I feel greg is too dumb for there to not be enough evidence. He sees himself as some sort of genius but in the end he's dumber than a bag of rocks and the only reason he got away with it for so long was he preyed on younger people who didn't know better and/or already been through abuse. 

Not to mention people have documented everything basically and would gladly hand over whatever to the FBI or Chris. 

Posted

Also, if they have pictures of minors they are BOTH going to be in trouble for a long time. Having pictures of minors is illegal and it does not have a end date. 

Posted

Anyways, who's stoked to see him in court?! LOL What if he pulls a Ted Bundy and tries to represent himself? 

Posted

Anyways, who's stoked to see him in court?! LOL What if he pulls a Ted Bundy and tries to represent himself? 

pffft hahaha omg. I can even imagine the ridiculous act. Ted Bundy atleast had charm (from what ppl said ect)

Greg is going to be sooo annoying. I don’t want to be the judge, poor soul 😂😂😂

Posted

You know he's going to, lol :D It's going to be a circus. 

Posted

I see them getting their kids taken away, and possibly going down for Sarah. Having sex with your foster daughter seems like something that would violate an incest law. If not, child grooming is still a federal offense. 

Posted

I found this kind of interesting. What do y'all think?

Posted

I found this kind of interesting. What do y'all think?

I think YouTubers should shut the fuck up about him. This only gets him revenue and he likes the attention. "Normal" people should forget about him and hopefully they'll both be charged soon.

Posted

Ted Bundy is a monster, but at least he had intelligence, looks, and charm. ...None of which Onision has. It would seem like something he would try to do though.

Posted

Ted Bundy is a monster, but at least he had intelligence, looks, and charm. ...None of which Onision has. It would seem like something he would try to do though.

Onision is a walmart Ted Bundy. 

Posted

Onision is a walmart Ted Bundy. 

No no walmart is too good for Onion Boy. He is a dollarstore dumpster Ted Bundy

Posted

No no walmart is too good for Onion Boy. He is a dollarstore dumpster Ted Bundy

even that’s too good for him. 

Posted

Yeah. So Onision released a recent video on one of his channels. And it be concerning. I didn’t watch it but Mikenactor did

Posted

I think YouTubers should shut the fuck up about him. This only gets him revenue and he likes the attention. "Normal" people should forget about him and hopefully they'll both be charged soon.

Tbh, nobody should shut up about him. By 2020, he won't be able to get any kind of revenue by YouTube unless he changes the entirety of his channel thanks to COPPA, his Patreon has been shut down and nobody is buying his books, nay, they are leaking them and pirating them as he releases sneak peeks. So nah, YT are fine talking about him because, in truth, it gets them revenues. Onision cannot claim their materials in any shape or form and the fact that YT hasn't given him the same amount of revenue Patreon ever did is just gold.