• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1000 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure if this had been mentioned before but pardon me, iNabber did a video commenting on a movie Onision is featured in. The cinematography seems pretty decent tho, and apparently Greg's one of those goons who think that being loud = funny :frowny:

Posted

Is it just me or is Onision gaining more relevance recently? What with all the videos of people reviewing his books and the others on how garbage he's been to numerous people in the past coming out in the last couple months.

Posted

Is it just me or is Onision gaining more relevance recently? What with all the videos of people reviewing his books and the others on how garbage he's been to numerous people in the past coming out in the last couple months.

I wish he was just completely ignored. However, it is necessary to end his p*** ass for good. 

Posted

hes literally a fucking clown LMFAO

0CFEBA32-DF21-4B07-A423-577BB4E98274.jpeg

64426390-D49B-425E-968C-265321D45FAF.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I am still voting for onision to disappear from the universe. 

Hey Onion face, there is a nice prison cell with your name on it. ;3

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

hes literally a fucking clown LMFAO

0CFEBA32-DF21-4B07-A423-577BB4E98274.jpeg

64426390-D49B-425E-968C-265321D45FAF.jpeg

gktjfeje37h31.jpg

Posted

States he never came close to making jokes about a child like Shane...

As there are literal screenshots of tweets of him joking with Kai about having a girlfriend as soon as she’s birthed and Kai saying “let me ask our baby” ....

Mmk. 

Posted

Onision reminds me of that Anime Review guy from YouTube yeeeeears ago who ended up killing his entire family. If Onision did something as dangerous I wouldn't be surprised. 

Posted

Onision reminds me of that Anime Review guy from YouTube yeeeeears ago who ended up killing his entire family. If Onision did something as dangerous I wouldn't be surprised. 

Lenscapproduction Mr. Anime

his channel is still up btw

https://www.youtube.com/user/LensCapProductions

Posted

i can't focus on anything rn tch!! i read the document and my skin is crAwLING!! this man makes me wanna projectile vomit all over the place, he's a deranged lunatic who needs to be hauled off to jail!!!

i went through the victims' tweets and seeing what happened to them, the state of onion's house (trash everywhere, lack of furniture), hearing how the kids are treated, seeing the timeline of YEARS and years of abuse and incessant haggling for his victims tax papers (?not sure what they're called) and it all just makes me SICK!!!!