• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1129 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my god that is so gross. Shame on all the people who liked the tweet too. Fuck you all. I don't care if it's a joke it's gross and just...wow. Onision, do us all a favor and disappear from the world. 

Posted

The parents of kids at the school greg/james' kids go to found out. It was posted 6 hours ago 

1570005648641.jpg

He won't be able to escape his actions. 

why does this look like a hostage photo

I found this image on lolcow and I’ve never been so grossed out in my life.

0C7423D0-BBA6-4935-8487-83139EE52E9F.jpeg

and im not suprise because Onision just does and say stupid shit like this for attention  then back track when shit get out  of hand for him but the person who should be worried is Lainey cuz her kids are gonna get taken away. Onision could give two fucks about the kids he never wanted.

Posted

But remember, guys: Shane is a pedo because he joked once!

Posted

But remember, guys: Shane is a pedo because he joked once!

Onision who wrote at least three pedo relationships in his book however? Totally not a pedo. 

Posted (edited)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kody_LMT/status/1180190173813825536

So this idiot made a 23min video on his patreon insulting the victims.

someone put chunks of that video but it’s mostly him talking shit about Skye and her Sister. If i remember correctly I think he even made fun of Kai.

This guy is a pig. He doesn’t even belong in hell at this point.

Edited by MachiPichu
Typo

Posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kody_LMT/status/1180190173813825536

So this idiot made a 23min video on his patreon insulting the victims.

someone put chunks of that video but it’s mostly him talking shit about Skye and her Sister. If i remember correctly I think he even made fun of Kai.

This guy is a pig. He doesn’t even belong in hell at this point.

I really hope Sarah can put his punk bitch ass in prison. Never let him see the light of day. And just to let Onision know, inmates do not care for pedos.

Posted

yall drama and opinions recently uploaded a video where she explains some updates going on with kai, kais patreon, and whats in the home. the most concerning thing to me is that officers were called to the home and when they searched it, they found an sks which is a semi automatic rifle. why does greg own this kind of weapon....... 

anyway the video can be viewed here its super informative !!! 

Posted

Quick question why hasn't YT banned Onision's channel? For a company who wanted family friendly content only and banned people who weren't even problematic, this is saying quite a lot about them. 

Posted

when they searched it, they found an sks which is a semi automatic rifle. why does greg own this kind of weapon....... 

he definitely shouldn’t be owning guns considering his mental stability. But a lot of people carry, especially in Washington. 

Posted (edited)

Quick question why hasn't YT banned Onision's channel? For a company who wanted family friendly content only and banned people who weren't even problematic, this is saying quite a lot about them.

I've been wondering about that for a while myself. If YouTube was actually wanting to protect the young ones, they would have obliterated his ass like the other channels. Hell if they would take one look at his content and the fact the majority of his audience is children, they'd have enough reason and evidence to nuke him.

Edited by Missred
Stupid phone typos

Posted

I've been wondering about that for a while myself. If YouTube was actually wanting to protect the young ones, they would have obliterated his ass like the other channels. Hell if they would take one look at his content and the fact the majority of his audience is children, they'd have enough reason and evidence to nuke him.

People seriously need to do a mass report on Onision to YT. I think that's the only way they will notice him. I mean even his current video should get him banned. I've seen YTer accounts banned for so much less. 

Posted

YouTube doesn’t care about anything but the big $$. And never does anything quickly. 

Doesn’t the US have red flag laws now? Might be useful....

Posted

YouTube doesn’t care about anything but the big $$. And never does anything quickly. 

Doesn’t the US have red flag laws now? Might be useful....

Washington state(Where greg is) has had laws like that for a while. And if the people around him have discovered things,it may get put in to effect. 

Also Strange Aeons reviewed Onions' 3rd book! 

Never forget when she pissed Onision off majorly by reviewing his terrible songs and book to the point onision made videos on her that drove people to view her. 

Posted

Washington state(Where greg is) has had laws like that for a while. And if the people around him have discovered things,it may get put in to effect. 

Also Strange Aeons reviewed Onions' 3rd book! 

Never forget when she pissed Onision off majorly by reviewing his terrible songs and book to the point onision made videos on her that drove people to view her. 

I love her and I love long furby in the background.

Let's just wait until Greg gets notion of this video and releases a 50 minute PATREON ONLY rage video.

Posted (edited)

yall this has nothing to do with shit but ima post it here bc i got no one else to talk to abt this but i keep having dreams abt greg r wording me n kai grooming me and im like living with them im about to not sleep for the next 72 hours WTFFFF

Edited by liyinsan
typos