• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1126 posts in this topic

Posted

1569816201375.jpeg

he is such a vile disgusting skin bag of atoms! he has absolutely no remorse whatsoever. they need to hurry up and arrest this thing 

Posted

repzion posted a video that has voicemails from onision to his ex adrienne

Posted

repzion posted a video that has voicemails from onision to his ex adrienne

Yeah, aren't they like ... 10 years old? They're on YouTube, I think. That's interesting for the case but not new, unfortunately

Posted

Guys, is there a new thread on lolcow? The old one ended days ago, is it gonna take some time for them to make a new one?

Posted

Guys, is there a new thread on lolcow? The old one ended days ago, is it gonna take some time for them to make a new one?

The new ones are literally on the first page pretty much 24/7 when you go to /pt/ 

https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/712064.html#q712064

Posted

The parents of kids at the school greg/james' kids go to found out. It was posted 6 hours ago 

1570005648641.jpg

He won't be able to escape his actions. 

Posted

The parents of kids at the school greg/james' kids go to found out. It was posted 6 hours ago 

1570005648641.jpg

He is probably looking for new kids to groom.

Posted

1570005648641.jpg

I saw a screenshot of an anonymous parent that reported greg and kai to their daughters / son (dontremember wich one) principal school, he was saying that his daughter is friends with gregs kid. And he made a report reporting them as child abusers... idk where i saw the photo but if I find it I’ll leave it here.

Posted

1570005648641.jpg

hhholy shit man hopefully they’ll be in prison soon

Posted

1570005648641.jpg

Fucking good. I'm glad *someone* is looking out for those kids. I'm a little skeptical about how much help concerned parents/public school can help but it's better than nothing. 

imagine finding out onion man's kids go to your school IMAGINE ONION MAN INTERACTING WITH KIDS :darth:

Posted

Real world’s involved now, Greg. It’s no longer just the internet. There’s nowhere for you to run this time. Once someone else’s kid become a possible target/threatened, mama/papa bear mode will take over and they will not stop until you are not a threat anymore.

Kai’s been completely radio silent. I wonder what’s going on with them or in their mind since Greg still keeps posting stupid videos. 

Posted

Real world’s involved now, Greg. It’s no longer just the internet. There’s nowhere for you to run this time. Once someone else’s kid become a possible target/threatened, mama/papa bear mode will take over and they will not stop until you are not a threat anymore.

Kai’s been completely radio silent. I wonder what’s going on with them or in their mind since Greg still keeps posting stupid videos. 

I have no clue. Considering greg's actions though I have no doubt kai has no idea this is going on or pure fear. 

Posted

Me: *sees this disgusting-ass couple still existing*

Also Me: Maybe Thanos was right

Posted

I found this image on lolcow and I’ve never been so grossed out in my life.

0C7423D0-BBA6-4935-8487-83139EE52E9F.jpeg

Posted

I found this image on lolcow and I’ve never been so grossed out in my life.

0C7423D0-BBA6-4935-8487-83139EE52E9F.jpeg

i actually just threw up theyre literally so VILE