• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1117 posts in this topic

Posted

I just finished reading Onision’s timeline...

i said on a previous post that he always gaved me this weird pyscho/murderer vibe and then there’s this video...

and for some reason i felt that his kids and kai (even tho he’s a groomer too) are in danger.

Someone needs to do something and get the children outta there :/

Posted

I just finished reading Onision’s timeline...

i said on a previous post that he always gaved me this weird pyscho/murderer vibe and then there’s this video...

and for some reason i felt that his kids and kai (even tho he’s a groomer too) are in danger.

Someone needs to do something and get the children outta there :/

Seen people speculate before that he might one day snap and do something horrible to them, but I don't know... He's more like an edgy teen acting out, I think he is trying to be creepier than he already is (which is quite a feat considering he is already a 50 on a scale between 1-10 in creepiness) to simply trigger his victims. I believe it's part of his emotional abuse.

Posted (edited)

for those who don’t know (i only found this this morning) thelifeofonion.com is a really great in depth wikipedia style source of all of onisions past relationships and the events that happened in them, still somewhat incomplete but still a good source for extra info

Edited by mangomoves
added clarification

Posted

lol.thumb.png.bfa2e740943a6236280d6a1f40

he does... i cringe so hard everytime i see a post of him

Posted (edited)

I'm still currently watching the video but I wanted to share it right away because repzion does such a good job on any onision vid he does. Plus if onion tries to claim or some bullshit hopefully others can download and share it, he also plans to make another video with the other info he had to cut out due to this one being over an hour long. I'll prolly come back and edit this with my thoughts after finishing the whole thing.

Okay, I am not one for "cancel culture" but after going through the entire video and literally feeling so disgusted that I needed to take a shower afterwards (and burn sage to ward off the pure evil) can we cancel this monster? Ngl if I knew how to safely navigate through the dark web or whatever, I'd willingly pay for a hacker to delete all of his social media and YouTube and kai's as well. I knew the dude was fucked up but having everything, well mostly everything, lined up and put together in a video like this with another eventually on the way to outline what couldn't be put in this video just makes my blood boil. These poor fucking women have been put through shit that is my worst nightmares and I honestly can't understand how such an ugly, pathetic, degenerate, weak, disgusting, literal shitstain of a thing (he isn't human at this point) could get away with so much shit and still have a presence on ANY platform with minors. This all just makes me think of my nieces who are young teens and honestly scares the living shit out of me that one day someone like this pure evil could come into their lives and completely ruin them. If I was any of these girl's family member, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt this dude down and beat the shit out of him. I'm honestly surprised no one has tried yet tbh. Sorry this got kinda ranty but I'm just honestly so appalled and disgusted that I had to put it down somewhere.

Edited by Missred
Finished the video and had to get my 2 cents in

Posted

Such a sick, sick person and if authorities don't do anything to this man I have no faith in humanity. 

Posted

This all just makes me think of my nieces who are young teens and honestly scares the living shit out of me that one day someone like this pure evil could come into their lives and completely ruin them. If I was any of these girl's family member, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt this dude down and beat the shit out of him. I'm honestly surprised no one has tried yet tbh.

Same. But if you think about it, all those girls had family issues so they were vulnerable, which is exactly why Onision The Predator targeted them. A predator can only groom somebody if they gain the parents' trust or if the child has weak family ties.

People, don't be irresponsible parents otherwise your child might become a target. If you have a younger sibling, make sure they know you fully support them so they can come to you for help if something bad happens.

I'm not blaming the girls' families btw, because Onision is f*cking trash, I'm just saying there's a reason why Greg (and eventually Lainey/Kai) decided to go after those specific girls.

Posted (edited)

I'm still currently watching the video but I wanted to share it right away because repzion does such a good job on any onision vid he does. Plus if onion tries to claim or some bullshit hopefully others can download and share it, he also plans to make another video with the other info he had to cut out due to this one being over an hour long. I'll prolly come back and edit this with my thoughts after finishing the whole thing.

Okay, I am not one for "cancel culture" but after going through the entire video and literally feeling so disgusted that I needed to take a shower afterwards (and burn sage to ward off the pure evil) can we cancel this monster? Ngl if I knew how to safely navigate through the dark web or whatever, I'd willingly pay for a hacker to delete all of his social media and YouTube and kai's as well. I knew the dude was fucked up but having everything, well mostly everything, lined up and put together in a video like this with another eventually on the way to outline what couldn't be put in this video just makes my blood boil. These poor fucking women have been put through shit that is my worst nightmares and I honestly can't understand how such an ugly, pathetic, degenerate, weak, disgusting, literal shitstain of a thing (he isn't human at this point) could get away with so much shit and still have a presence on ANY platform with minors. This all just makes me think of my nieces who are young teens and honestly scares the living shit out of me that one day someone like this pure evil could come into their lives and completely ruin them. If I was any of these girl's family member, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt this dude down and beat the shit out of him. I'm honestly surprised no one has tried yet tbh. Sorry this got kinda ranty but I'm just honestly so appalled and disgusted that I had to put it down somewhere.

Buy a VPN service, download TOR (the onion router), and get bitcoins. Dark web yours.

Edited by Biscuit
Fucking autocorrect

Posted

The girls keep going after him and he keeps breaking down cause he knows their right. 

1569704728571.jpeg

Since the lolcow threads are going fast because of this though this is the current one: https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/709810.html#711076 if you want to keep up with them. 

trust me it's worth it. 

There is also another thread about the people supporting him here: https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/691458.html#691458 which is interesting specially since they claim one person is a pull user. 

Posted

1569816201375.jpeg

Posted (edited)

1569816201375.jpeg

This is not a human being. He has no remorse for what he has done. These women need to go to court and lock this dumbass psychopath up.

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

1569816201375.jpeg

Rocky Balboa actually worked though instead of cursing on abuse and insanity onion. 

Posted

So this is finally happening guys!

Posted

This is not a human being. He has no remorse for what he has done. These women need to go to court and lock this dumbass psychopath up.

Sarah and a friend of hers said they’ve gone to the authorities.