• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1359 posts in this topic

Posted

Billie has officially joined in! @lolbemadd !

And the first thing she brings up is that Greg was never meant to be a part of Kai's and her relationship. So he really is just using Kai as a means to bring in fresh young girls.

Posted

Damn I am proud of these girls. And this is why i am so happy #metoo started. Even if they aren't doing ti because of it, the fact they are ALL bravely coming out makes me proud. Onision is a horrible, disgusting human being who should be strippe dof all rights and have his ass thrown into jail and handed to him. 

Posted

ew.thumb.png.fce50eebcc7e3aba5a94ab982ad

What the f*ck is this? Why the f*ck is Gregory making twitter his strange, cringey s*x diary?

Posted

Ew.....

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

Can someone link what Billie said? I tried finding her twitter and looking but i didn't see her tweet anything.

Edited by Tzugolas

Posted

ew.thumb.png.fce50eebcc7e3aba5a94ab982ad

What the f*ck is this? Why the f*ck is Gregory making twitter his strange, cringey s*x diary?

Yeah, I've seen the other tweets. He's going mental again. Not new. But anyway, about the third tweet? I bet this is how he talked Lainey into believing that she's bisexual (and probably trans, too).

Posted

Can someone link what Billie said? I tried finding her twitter and looking but i didn't see her tweet anything.

https://twitter.com/lolbemadd is her twitter, theres quiet a bit to read through but the main bits are; Kai and Billie were supposed to be the only two involved in the relationship but Onion decided to surprise drop that he thought it was gonna be a threesome AFTER she flew out to be with Kai. Onion was the one who pushed for them to date in the first place (again, confirming that hes the one who wants these young girls out there and is just using Kai to lure them out (but that doesnt make Kai any less guilty)) Onion likes to flip it so nothing is ever his fault, including cheating with Billie, lying about how it happened and pressuring her inot having sex with him.

Honestly would reccomend reading through each womans own perspective and tweets to fully get it all though!

Skye: @APercolator

Sarah: @notsolillioness

Netunesa: @Netunesa

Shiloh: @patient47245143

Billie: @lolbemadd

b.PNG

Posted (edited)

I've been reading everything from page one to now for 2 days straight and oml I love it. How nearly every one in this thread has been a former fan of this snake. All within our angsty teen years, and everyone left him behind as they grew up and became adults. Too bad onion couldn't do the same, now karma has come for him and I'm just so damn happy lol

I'm praying this snowballs completely so he gets taken out everywhere, same with kai. I'll just be patiently sitting here eating snacks and cackling with glee with every new development that puts another nail in onion's coffin.

tenor (7).gif

Edited by Missred
Literally one autocorrect messed up a word right after posting smh

Posted

allegedly onion man has created another twitter to reply to people, mostly lane

https://twitter.com/niqmo127

Posted

*plays the eye of the tiger in the background*

if this is true, rip Onision

CA688BA5-BADD-472B-A3C0-CE7F2510A7D0.jpeg

Posted

Omg I pray this is true. He needs to go to prison for life.