• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1126 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Shiloh got her own problems and such, but I'm really glad she spoke out and got out of that situation. No one, especially a 17 year old girl, deserves to be treated like a worthless sex slave by anyone (especially this yuck boy). I remember people calling her a liar about being pregnant for so long and honestly that must'of been Gregs' influence for so many people thinking that. This bitch of a boy has been getting away with this shit for way too long, I only wish for him to be put in jail and rot in it.

Also doesn't he have kids???? I honestly hope they're okay :( 

Posted (edited)

I know Shiloh got her own problems and such, but I'm really glad she spoke out and got out of that situation. No one, especially a 17 year old girl, deserves to be treated like a worthless sex slave by anyone (especially this yuck boy). I remember people calling her a liar about being pregnant for so long and honestly that must'of been Gregs' influence for so many people thinking that. This bitch of a boy has been getting away with this shit for way too long, I only wish for him to be put in jail and rot in it.

Hidden Content

2 kids last time i check idk if they are with him or his mom or his wife parents

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Wow, honestly impressed that Shiloh came out swinging. Absolutely horrific stuff though. (The bit about him shaving her head... what the actual fuck)

I really hope people will stop harassing her (and his other exes) soon. Whatever happens to Greg all of them deserve some peace and quiet.

Posted

Posted

I won't be satisfied until he does actual jail time though. That rarely ever happens to influencers who do these types of things.

I mean at least 2 youtubers have gone to jail over this sort of thing so it might not be that out of left field. 

Ok so her being bald now make sense
Kinda explains his Current wife 

Theres other horrific shit she goes over (like him looking at skyes sis boudour pics and jailbait hentai and other shit) but these are the main one that stick out at least to me

No name change is going to save his ass. 

Posted

I'm honestly shocked that there isn't more attention towards this, i guess no popular drama channel knows or they are waiting for more info before making a video?

Posted

Greg being surrounded by drama is so normal by now - I bet the big drama channels think it's old news.

Blaire White - is she considered "big"? - covered it briefly, a week ago:

Anyway, anything that relates to Onion boy to pedophilia, grooming, and abuse, is all white noise at this point.
I bet the majority of the larger drama channels have yet to dig deep, simply thinking that their suggested videos are old.

Posted

Greg being surrounded by drama is so normal by now - I bet the big drama channels think it's old news.

Blaire White - is she considered "big"? - covered it briefly, a week ago:

Anyway, anything that relates to Onion boy to pedophilia, grooming, and abuse, is all white noise at this point.
I bet the majority of the larger drama channels have yet to dig deep, simply thinking that their suggested videos are old.

I mean she did do that debate with Yaniv (give that fucker a thread please) so i guess?

also 

Yeah Repzilla done a vid on him too.

Posted

I mean she did do that debate with Yaniv (give that fucker a thread please) so i guess?

also 

Yeah Repzilla done a vid on him too.

Idk how to link videos here buuuut well, this girl summed it up pretty well. I've been subbed to her for a while and I enjoy her content (she's covered Onionboi in the past, as mentioned somewhere in the video).

https://youtu.be/WyrsrVvUDQU

Posted

Idk how to link videos here buuuut well, this girl summed it up pretty well. I've been subbed to her for a while and I enjoy her content (she's covered Onionboi in the past, as mentioned somewhere in the video).

https://youtu.be/WyrsrVvUDQU

Aaahhh Alizee is great! 

It would be really good I think if a big youtuber would create a video about this. The more people are aware of how disgusting Grug and his husband are, the better.

Posted

I just hope they take legal action against Onision because that is how it will be the final nail in the coffin. 

Posted

What could any of them actually do, legally? Like what could they sue him for? Considering a lot of the worst stuff happened behind closed doors, it becomes hard to prove anything in court. I mean the grooming could be proved with chat logs and stuff, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I want this fucker in jail more than anything, but what could he actually be charged with and how could his exes help?

Posted

What could any of them actually do, legally? Like what could they sue him for? Considering a lot of the worst stuff happened behind closed doors, it becomes hard to prove anything in court. I mean the grooming could be proved with chat logs and stuff, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I want this fucker in jail more than anything, but what could he actually be charged with and how could his exes help?

Sarah has mentioned she has their laptop with some information that could be damning. They also have emails from him which could be used in court as evidence. Also, Onision doesn't have evidence where he DIDN'T do any of the stuff. There are also videos from long ago too that could be used. 

Honestly at this point it's just whether or not they have the courage to do so. And I don't blame them if they don't, but that guy will continue doing these things until he's physically stopped. 

At the very least they can put Lainey in jail too because a lot of her stuff is more recent. 

Posted

Can’t believe I used to be a fan of this guy lmao

Posted

Can’t believe I used to be a fan of this guy lmao

Back in the day, it's been three years I believe, I caught him at his love bombing phase. I'd been a fan of Dan and Phil for a long time and I knew that they didn't like him, never said so, tho. So that's why I was sceptical at first. But he made a lot of LGBT friendly videos at the time (his cycle, you know it) so I was mildly surprised and subscribed? But then the Billy thing happend and it took me two weeks maybe to realise that he's one of the nastiest fuckers on this planet. He knows how to gather people around, but he's also legitimately destined to scare them away immediately, too. Only the young, naive remain. And that's scary, isn't it?

Anyway, I am still disgusted at myself for even thinking one second that he could be a decent human being omfg. He basically got me into YouTube drama. I hope he dies in jail.

But tbh? Maybe he'll only be stopped when he finally explodes. And I mean it. And I'm scared for everyone involved. I'd believe he'd shoot up some people. I wouldn't put it past him