• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

945 posts in this topic

Posted

onision is a man in his 30's going after 14-15 year old girls  :amgplz:

Posted

With everyone of them coming forth with stuff recently, I am kind of disappointed about Shiloh not wanting to have anything to do with it. I never liked her, ofc I feel sorry for what happened to her, but she's kind of fucked in the head, too. If I would have gone through all this shit, I would want to see him destroyed. She should stop crying tbh

Posted

eww this is the same guy that attacks vulnerable females and using them for content. DISGUSTING.

Posted (edited)

onision is a man in his 30's going after 14-15 year old girls  :amgplz:

right? AND his brainwashed wife is totally fine with it.
Honestly, I used to have faith in Lainey, that one day she'd they'd get sick of the dumpster fire that Greg is... but nah. Faith gone. Kai is a lost cause. A perpetrator now, just like Greg.
They deserve each other... but damn... they are also dangerous together...

With everyone of them coming forth with stuff recently, I am kind of disappointed about Shiloh not wanting to have anything to do with it. I never liked her, ofc I feel sorry for what happened to her, but she's kind of fucked in the head, too. If I would have gone through all this shit, I would want to see him destroyed. She should stop crying tbh

yeah, I wish Shiloh would, and the girl before her too. The original wife. My guess is they are picking their battles. They HAVE to be aware of this fuckery... and they are probably like "nah. screw that. I allready did my time."

Edited by BitchPlox
spelling

Posted (edited)

yeah, I wish Shiloh would, and the girl before her too. The original wife. My guess is they are picking their battles. They HAVE to be aware of this fuckery... and they are probably like "nah. screw that. I allready did my time."

Ah, nah! Take a look at Kiwi Farms (it's easier, sorry) - Skye is in for the fight lol. She's currently leaking a lot of information. The only one biting their tail is Shiloh atm

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

Ah, nah! Take a look at Kiwi Farms (it's easier, sorry) - Skye is in for the fight lol. She's currently leaking a lot of information. The only one biting their tale is Shiloh atm

holy shit.... for real?

*running there NOW*
giphy.gif

Posted

Skye's twitter is @Apercolator ! Her sister, @Netunesa, is also joined in! They are both posting screenshots of onion being a fucking lunatic and dragging him to hell

Posted

Skye's twitter is @Apercolator ! Her sister, @Netunesa, is also joined in! They are both posting screenshots of onion being a fucking lunatic and dragging him to hell

https://twitter.com/APercolator?lang=en
https://twitter.com/Netunesa

Onision send her a message the he is going to kill himself if she doesnt reply

EEHhz3IUYAYR7cR.png:large

Posted

I can't even respond like an adult to this karma! All I got is gifs, and delight!

fucking DRAG HIM! YAAAAAAAAAS!

giphy.gif

Posted

Shiloh was pretty deeply traumatized from the relationship and the backlash online. She has like a family and career now, or at least last time I checked. 

I honestly feel like she was one of Gregs most publically abused and embarassed victims, since he filmed and uploaded to Youtube her breaking down several times, hell even his "sketches" he made with her would be very dark and weirdly serious for "comedy" videos. Even if she is not exactly a perfect person, the way both Gregs fandom and his anti-fandom has treated her, I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about it. If she would it would be great, but considering what we know of his other relationships, and how publically ugly his and Shiloh's ended up, I don't blame her for not doing so.

Posted (edited)

holy shit.... for real?
*running there NOW*
giphy.gif

The one he still gotta pay alimony too? For real

Sidenote-idk if he still gotta pay or if he's done paying her but i know at one point he had to pay her alimony and was bitching about it

What made her Join?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I know cancel culture can be toxic but onison really needs to be canceled. 

Posted

I know cancel culture can be toxic but onison really needs to be canceled. 

Should have been cancled after the whole Shilo incident.

somewhat OT but how the fuck did he ever get with her?

Posted

God I remember both of these incidents so well. Sarah does not know how fucking lucky she is she woke up to the reality of her situation. it could have been so much worse for her. I don't blame Shiloh for not coming out, the Internet was so brutal to her and Skye back in the day it was insane. 

Then again incels had control of the Internet quite a bit back in the day too. Not so much as they do now which is why they screech so hard. But yeah I am just glad Onion fucker is finally getting it where it hurts. 

I would never spit on anyone but I would if I ever saw him. I don't know why disgusting people like him are ever allowed to see daylight. 

Kai/Lainey/Whatever her damn identity is now isn't off the hook either. She is just as guilty as him in my eyes.