• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1787 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greg is in some big trouble. Turns out he dated Sarah (Kai/Lainey's best friend since Sarah was 14-15). She was 18 when they started dating. Sarah just recently turned 19 on August 5th. 

1566615112134.thumb.png.e0c34eba81026e24

1566616055431.png

1566623949517.thumb.png.8dc615ad72332e66

Edited by moonbeam
rearranged photos/clarified info

Posted

Greg is in some big trouble. Turns out he dated Sarah (Kai/Lainey's) best friend since Sarah was 14-15. Sarah just recently turned 19 on August 5th. 

1566615112134.thumb.png.e0c34eba81026e24

1566616055431.png

1566623949517.thumb.png.8dc615ad72332e66

That's fucking disgusting.

Posted

Bye, bye Onion Boy

Posted

hooooooooooooooly shit...

I remember when the Billie drama hit the fan, and everyone was saying how "Sarah is the next Billie!"
Then, she got sent home, due to the "hat0rz OnLiNeeeee!"

But fucking hell dudes. I hope Sarah comes to, and spills ALL the god damn tea.
No clue if she's there yet...
She still probably fawns over Lainey "Kai"... which means she's far from it. If she crosses Greg, then she looses his wife / her crush... no?

Posted

So, this is a few days old... and RS isn't my favorite drama channel evever... but I thought I'd toss this here. He goes over some valid points, imo.

Posted (edited)

Even though many of us saw this coming, it's  still very disheartening and upsetting that it did happen. No one should be groomed, let alone think that Onision is anything but a cuck, and have to be in his and Lainey's care. Lainey (Kai) is too far gone, she's was apart of this grooming too. Even if she was a victim at one point, maybe still is, she is responsible for her own actions too even if she and Sarah didn't date.

Hopefully Sarah is doing better and is getting ready to spill the tea. Let this be the finally chapter of Onision 

Edited by Topsy Oxy

Posted (edited)

has anyone seen the new shit greg is pulling? he's saying that SARAH raped him and kai. i have to laugh

Edited by hansol
clarified

Posted

Greg is really something else. He's having the biggest meltdown right now over Sarah spilling everything. Sarah just locked her twitter so he's probably squirming even more. She's getting to him so badly and I'm LIVING for it. I'm glad she spilled at least SOME of the tea before going private.

It seems like no matter what, he's screwed. I cannot WAIT until the day he finally gets what he deserves.

Posted

has anyone seen the new shit greg is pulling? he's saying that SARAH raped him and kai. i have to laugh

giphy.gif

Posted

I'm so proud of Sarah for not backing down tho, she has the support of so many people behind her and she has years of texts and personal experience with them. I hope this is truly the end of onion

Posted

I'm so proud of Sarah for not backing down tho, she has the support of so many people behind her and she has years of texts and personal experience with them. I hope this is truly the end of onion

I'm gonna have to get off my ass and look this all up. 

I seriously hope to find videos of Sarah just unleashing the proverbial floodgates of fuckery. Leaked texts, live stream interviews, private e-mails, ect. Let it rip mama! Greg and Lainey are both toxic predators. They need to be exposed. I hope Sarah has the courage to finally do it... before they strike again.

I kinda doubt I'll find loads of tea, but fingers crossed!

Posted

Posted

Dude, this guy just destroyed Onision and his wife. 😂

idk why but Onision ALWAYS gave me this psycho/creepy/ serial killer vibe... idk how to explain it... but yeah. 

Posted

idk why but Onision ALWAYS gave me this psycho/creepy/ serial killer vibe... idk how to explain it... but yeah. 

He always gave me that vibe too! Like he looks like a psychopath. They need to lock him and his wife up in a mental institute. 

Posted (edited)

This dude is well know for destroying Onion boy dating back all the way to 08

EDIT- Idk if he owns this channel but these are all the old vid he's made on Onion took

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiEQP_mGSOFjH6OtiOLGTWA/search?query=onision

Edited by Fairyduster