• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1787 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh of course. Onision doesn’t have to follow his own beliefs. He’s a massive fucking hypocrite. People can’t make videos on him when he asks them to stop, but when Eugenia asks him to stop, he doesn’t have to because he thinks his videos benefit her and he throws a tantrum and tells you to unsubscribe. 

Captain Feminist thinks he gets to tell Social Repose to stay away from women because he’s dangerous despite him literally making every woman he’s ever been romantically involved with while he’s done YouTube have a mental fucking break down. 

According to Cuckboy, Shane’s weird jokes about kids makes him a pedophile. Of course, he doesn’t take into account the numerous pedophilic jokes he’s made, or the comment about his attraction to a possible 15 year old is honesty. 

Onision never has to be held to his standards, ever. Somehow his brand of disgusting is different from everyone else’s.  

OT: only vaguely know of social repose, what did he do that made him dangerous to people?

Posted

Oh look, Onision is copyright striking anyone who reveals the truth about him. He's actually gone to this.

He can't handle anyone's opinions on him/the truth exposing him and he goes round to be claiming how he's 'honest'. 

He's such a hypocritical piss-baby.

I don't get how he still has a fanbase.

Posted

Onision's longest standing stan rxBootyslayer / XerinaNova / Megan Ellingson has left the building. I wonder what caused this after almost a decade of chasing him. He didn't even kick her out when she was outed for posting on lolcow and applying to be a moderator there while talking shit about Lainey, so something big must be going on.

Her account on his forum is now deleted (turned into "Guest" like all deleted accs) and he unfollowed her and announced her not being a mod anymore:

1557859026766.png

1557866244449.jpg

Posted

Have you heard about what Onionboy has been trying to do to Repzion? He has been copyright striking him, earning him two strikes already and if he gets a third, his channel will be suspended and terminated, and what's worse, his claims are false and what he is doing is illegal, but youtube won't do anything about it because they never fucking do and let the creators sort that shit out between themselves. Everything Repzion posted and used of Onionmanchild's clips falls under fair use, so it makes Minion's strikes, like I already said, false and illegal, and he could cost the man his channel just because this narcissist doesn't know how to deal with criticism. That's 10 years on yt and 600k subscribers gone down the drain. 

Posted

Why doesn't this idiot leave Eugenia alone. The first pictures in months surface of her and he HAD to make a video! Sod off onion brain and leave her alone!

Posted

Repzion's stricken videos have been restored. I didn't know gerg made over fifty videos mocking the same woman for a severe mental illness. yikes

(Also, is it weird that I found all the onion knifing strangely erotic? :alpacadone: hahaha...)

Posted

Is OP going to make this into a proper thread with a summary and all that jazz? Or does a new thread need to be made in order to do a summary?

Some years ago, my godmother told me a YouTuber bought multiple houses on her street and I was shocked since I was still naive about YouTube wealth at the time. She told me his name and that’s how I became aware of Onion-san. Watched some of his videos and pretty much left it at that. I am catching up on his cringey journey now. 

Truly, what an asshat. I think I showed up just in time, though. He seems like the type that will really crumble under the weight of being old and irrelevant.

Posted

Repzion's stricken videos have been restored. I didn't know gerg made over fifty videos mocking the same woman for a severe mental illness. yikes

(Also, is it weird that I found all the onion knifing strangely erotic? :alpacadone: hahaha...)

Sometimes I forget how many he did and I see this. 

He's just a fucking mess. 

And there are weirder kinks tbh

Posted

Onision is a waste of oxygen and always wants to take credit for things he doesn't do. The fact that Eugenia is getting help is amazing, but he just wants to stick his ever so precious ego in places it doesn't belong. I swear he's on that tomfoolery.

Posted (edited)

OK, watching Repzion's last video on him (the one where he buys more wetlands) kinda freaked me out when he mentioned that the characters in his books that are in sexual situations have the same names as his children. I mean... I honestly hope it's a coincidence but he changed their names legally after he finished his book so it's kinda suspicious.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

OK, watching Repzion's last video on him (the one where he buys more wetlands) kinda freaked me out when he mentioned that the characters in his books that are in sexual situations have the same names as his children. I mean... I honestly hope it's a coincidence but he changed their names legally after he finished his book so it's kinda suspicious.

I fucking gagged I didn't know that

Posted

I fucking gagged I didn't know that

Even better - the male protagonist is always named after himself. So "James" for example. And on some pages, he slipped up and wrote "Greg" instead 😂 I am sad that his section here is so tiny. He is a massive train wreck

Posted

Even better - the male protagonist is always named after himself. So "James" for example. And on some pages, he slipped up and wrote "Greg" instead 😂 I am sad that his section here is so tiny. He is a massive train wreck

Thanks! I hate it!
That makes me want to take a 5 hour shower.

Posted (edited)

I've been interested in Onision's patreon's income for more than a year now. This is mostly out of morbid curiosity because this man has been supporting his whole family through his dying channel. I usually check once a month but recently saw Repzion's video, so even if I checked it yesterday, I looked again  

June 30 '19

Patreons: 462 $2256 

July 1 '19 

Patreons: 414 $1986 

I've never seen such a jump in numbers in 24 hrs! 

EDIT: It's probably because it's the beginning of the month lol. Everyone just cancelled so they didn't need to pay the next month 

Edited by ying