• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

870 posts in this topic

Posted

that thumbnail of Repzion looks like Greg doing an unflattering ahegao lmao wtf

Posted (edited)

new to this site but I found this video from Repzion about Onion's video re: the Sarah situation and I thought it was worth posting here

6:45 even he doesn't believe it 😂 the whole situation  is kinda weird and this wouldn't be happening if they were a little more private. Why does a married couple make friends with teenager's?? Unless the kid is their relative or a super close family friend? I don't see why a married couple would open their home up to some random kid.

LOL he has a history of being a creep and to top it all of they aren't even exclusive they decide to mess arround, more specifically mess around with other females and they bring a young FEMALE "friend" to live with them??? What do they think people are gonna think???

Lol they get what they deserve for opening their mouths and being to excited for views. They might have done it with good intentions like trying to help an underage person because they ran away or got abused at home, but there's way of doing that. It is creepy and what makes it more creepy is both of their pasts.

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

I'm still mad his channel was able to be resurrected. I'm tired of this horrible man

Posted

Onision creeps me out. I am starting to suspect that he is a legitimate sociopath. I find it funny how he claims to stand up for the LGBT community yet at the same time the people who call him out on his crap are those who are LGBT.

Posted

Posted

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God, I hope Onision sues him. I hope they go to court and Dan shows them all the proof of him grooming young girls and illegally hosting half naked photos of minors on his YT channel and forum. 

Posted

I just saw Repzion's new video with Onision's emails, some one really needs to get his out of his ass but he's clearly in too deep :harharplz:

Like Rep said, Onision has done this to numerous people and it's usually just stupid empty threats he's just trying to seem all mighty and powerful, it's all been too obvious except to Onision himself. The commentary is truly god tier and if Onision really even attempts to actually pursue legal action it will heavily backfire on him since there's so much evidence against him. Which probably is why he doesn't pursue any of the actual BS he puts out with "legal action" for the first time, he is actually thinking for himself somewhat rationally! but go fuck yourself Onision, you should've been in jail a long time ago

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzFv_jFQ58 

Posted

so basically, Onision thinks he has the right to slander/makes mocking videos to people such as Shane, Eugenia, Billy and so on and goes full-on beast mode and defensive when Repzion or someone who points out his stupidity and has the audacity to tell Repzion that he was harassing him when Repzion has so many points and full proof against Greggypoo.

Onision's stupidity is so amusing

Posted

so basically, Onision thinks he has the right to slander/makes mocking videos to people such as Shane, Eugenia, Billy and so on and goes full-on beast mode and defensive when Repzion or someone who points out his stupidity and has the audacity to tell Repzion that he was harassing him when Repzion has so many points and full proof against Greggypoo.

Onision's stupidity is so amusing

Oh of course. Onision doesn’t have to follow his own beliefs. He’s a massive fucking hypocrite. People can’t make videos on him when he asks them to stop, but when Eugenia asks him to stop, he doesn’t have to because he thinks his videos benefit her and he throws a tantrum and tells you to unsubscribe. 

Captain Feminist thinks he gets to tell Social Repose to stay away from women because he’s dangerous despite him literally making every woman he’s ever been romantically involved with while he’s done YouTube have a mental fucking break down. 

According to Cuckboy, Shane’s weird jokes about kids makes him a pedophile. Of course, he doesn’t take into account the numerous pedophilic jokes he’s made, or the comment about his attraction to a possible 15 year old is honesty. 

Onision never has to be held to his standards, ever. Somehow his brand of disgusting is different from everyone else’s.  

Posted

Real miffed the title was clickbait. Someone needs to rip this fucker a new asshole legally so he can get all his funds drained so he has to sell all his camera equipment and fuck off the internet. 

While she made lots of valid points, someone does genuinely need to sue him. It’ll shut him up real fast.

Posted

When I heard Onision was going to file a lawsuit against Repzion, my first words were "with what money?", Especially with that land destruction thing that he got charged for

If any of it goes to court, he's basically pulling a reverse card on himself. The whole case would be turned on him in a matter of time. There is little to no evidence of Repzion being shady, whilst there is tons of evidence of Onision being straight up disgusting. He'd probably get jailed for grooming underaged girls, and lose custody of his kids, along with Lainey since she's now just as bad as he is.

Posted

Just... Prepare yourselves for the intro of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LnPkOBFKlc

I'm only 5 minutes in so atm I dunno what the rest of the video entails, but hey, it's Repzion.

I dunno which video he got the intro from, I'm ??????????????

Why is onion boy so stuck in his 2009 "LOL SO RANDOM XD" phase

Posted

So I was watching Kalvin Garrah's video on Onision's transphobia and made me think about Lainey/Kai. I kinda feel sorry for her that she seems to be stuck in an abusive relationship but at the same time she did ruined other girls' life (like Billie and Sarah) and have no idea how to feel about it. Kalvin commented that he sees himself a lot in Lainey before he transitioned which kinda made me question whether Onion boy stops her from transitioning, with his weird views on surgery and trans people.

Posted

Oh look, Onision is copyright striking anyone who reveals the truth about him. He's actually gone to this.

He can't handle anyone's opinions on him/the truth exposing him and he goes round to be claiming how he's 'honest'.