• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1787 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone following the grooming allegations? Shits getting crazy, but not surprising. 

Somewhat. 

And Geez it's bad. 

Onion and Lainey (Or is it Kai now fully? IDK if they changed it completely yet) can't agree on a story. Onion admited he thinks the lie that soy gives you boobs is true. 

Also this video from one of the people who has information on it. https://www.reddit.com/r/DeFranco/comments/ad7y7x/youtuber_onision_outed_for_child_grooming_details/?st=JQLKH74Y&sh=c7537063

Posted

Hey, do you guys know there is a video on LaineyBot's channel of Greg yelling at their kids as she was sitting on her bed eating dollar menu taco bell??? It was called "Dollar Menu Taco Bell Mukbang (Vegetarian)" and it's still up. It was posted about May 24, 2018. Around the six-minute mark, you might make out the kids saying "Mommy" and crying as Greg is yelling at their children about responsibility while Lainey turns up the volume of the background music and ignoring it as she continued to eat. I was just wondering that if people should know about it because now people starting to notice in the comments about it. 

Somewhat. 

And Geez it's bad. 

Onion and Lainey (Or is it Kai now fully? IDK if they changed it completely yet) can't agree on a story. Onion admited he thinks the lie that soy gives you boobs is true. 

Also this video from one of the people who has information on it. https://www.reddit.com/r/DeFranco/comments/ad7y7x/youtuber_onision_outed_for_child_grooming_details/?st=JQLKH74Y&sh=c7537063

Also, did Lainey or Kai or whatever had a live stream defending herself, and saying that she has no feelings for Sarah at all (after sending a half nude pic of herself to Sarah, a meme saying "I wanna drown that pu**y, and have matching twitter banners with Sarah)?

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yfiwylfi

Posted

that was my first thought when she said that. that they never had a romantic relationship / she never had romantic feelings for her but they were tweeting back and forth about each other’s vaginas. via spongebob meme. shudders

why are they even taking in 14 year olds to be their “guardian” when they have very young children at home? their priorities of sexual gratification over childcare is frightening to say the least. 

I bet they don't even have actual papers of their legal guardianship Lainey claimed that she has over Sarah, as Sarah's mom not having drug addict problems as Lainey said. Even if she did, then Lainey should call CPS if she cared so much then just taking a random teen you met on twitter. 

Posted

I bet they don't even have actual papers of their legal guardianship Lainey claimed that she has over Sarah, as Sarah's mom not having drug addict problems as Lainey said. Even if she did, then Lainey should call CPS if she cared so much then just taking a random teen you met on twitter. 

Why call CPS when you can manipulate a 16 year old fan to do your bidding and give you attention?

Greg recently dropped a video slandering both Ayalla and Madison DeCambra. It's pretty disgusting to watch and it's very apparent that he is projecting onto both of them.

He also posted a 40 second "testimony" from Sarah. 

There's more and it's a lot to explain but Greg and Lainey are both getting tons of backlash. 

Posted (edited)

It honestly boils my blood to the core that this guy still has a platform and an audience while he literally destroys the lives of young women he comes across. I hope Sarah gets the courage at some point later to speak out and it's not too late for her to be saved.

She posted an Instagram story of her wanting to go live but she changed her mind on the last minute. It looks like Greg goes around threatening to sue everyone so I'm wondering if that has to do with it.

I hope IRS will take out all of his money at this point.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

Y'all his UhOhBro channel got fuckin' obliterated HAH

Posted

Y'all his UhOhBro channel got fuckin' obliterated HAH

Nice. Now for all his other channels to go. 

It honestly boils my blood to the core that this guy still has a platform and an audience while he literally destroys the lives of young women he comes across. I hope Sarah gets the courage at some point later to speak out and it's not too late for her to be saved.

She posted an Instagram story of her wanting to go live but she changed her mind on the last minute. It looks like Greg goes around threatening to sue everyone so I'm wondering if that has to do with it.

I hope IRS will take out all of his money at this point.

I believe at this point Sarah doesn't fully grasp what is going on and the grooming. It common for those in toxic relationships or toxic environments to see it as normal or think others are over reacting and defend their abusers. Specially since she wasn't in a great environment to begin with. She might figure it out later on in her life just how terrible it really was for her. 

Posted

Alright I'm PISSED

Who the hell brought his damn channel back lol

Posted

new to this site but I found this video from Repzion about Onion's video re: the Sarah situation and I thought it was worth posting here

Posted

Onision is such a massive hypocrite (shocking right), he tried so hard to gaslight the people calling him out on his bullshit, by calling them every insult his little brain can think of. It's funny what he was doing exactly to Shane is happening to him and he thinks people are just being unfair idiots lol. He had no evidence that Shane is a pedophile and an abuser, but people have more compelling and legit speculations against him he gets super defensive calling people stupid.

Onision: Shane Dawson is a creep and he shouldn't be around children, he also reminds me of my father. We shared a kiss 10 years ago, but that's besides the point because I'm better than him. Even though I have no absolute evidence and use jokes that Shane made years ago, I still think he's a pedophile. Let me make a 10 minute slanderous documentary about it.

*People point out that Onision has a strange relationship with underage teenage girls such as grooming and history of abusive behavior towards them with actual evidence*

Onision: You guys are the real idiots for believing that, it's my private life despite the fact I blast it all over social media. You guys have absolutely no proof and should stay out of my business. Also how dare you guys for watching people that use my name for views and make money from it. You guys are the real arrogant narcissistics for accusing me, the Onision, the most honest Youtuber, of grooming.  

Posted

Two anons on lolcow came out with screenshots of conversations with Madi:

1548824537417.jpg

1548824639692.jpg

1548824727602.jpg

1548824854489.jpg

1548824914616.jpg

1547936152888.jpeg

1547778580531.jpg1547778606726.jpg1547778682686.jpg1547778721500.jpg

Posted

oh wow, i didn't know this dodo head has a thread in PULL.

i used to be subscribed to him in my old account until i made a new one (unrelated to that tho). 

this guy is a child mentally, keep in mind he is married and has children . He's a narcissistic manchild and i feel sorry for his kids. He even had a shitty Christmas because he got in trouble with the law (funnily enough, he always emphasizes how important it is to follow the law) and the wetlands issue as well as the GoFundMe where it was deleted and he claimed it was a fucking joke.

Boi he played himself

Onision is such a massive hypocrite (shocking right), he tried so hard to gaslight the people calling him out on his bullshit, by calling them every insult his little brain can think of. It's funny what he was doing exactly to Shane is happening to him and he thinks people are just being unfair idiots lol. He had no evidence that Shane is a pedophile and an abuser, but people have more compelling and legit speculations against him he gets super defensive calling people stupid.

Onision: Shane Dawson is a creep and he shouldn't be around children, he also reminds me of my father. We shared a kiss 10 years ago, but that's besides the point because I'm better than him. Even though I have no absolute evidence and use jokes that Shane made years ago, I still think he's a pedophile. Let me make a 10 minute slanderous documentary about it.

*People point out that Onision has a strange relationship with underage teenage girls such as grooming and history of abusive behavior towards them with actual evidence*

Onision: You guys are the real idiots for believing that, it's my private life despite the fact I blast it all over social media. You guys have absolutely no proof and should stay out of my business. Also how dare you guys for watching people that use my name for views and make money from it. You guys are the real arrogant narcissistics for accusing me, the Onision, the most honest Youtuber, of grooming.  

Isn't it started when Shane invited Greg to go hang out  but Shane had to cancel because of an emergency(?)

Shane apologized but Greg either does not understand or he does not care because the thinks the world revolves around him. Inabber even explained that in a livestream where he was chatting with this woman (I believe her name is Lucidia) and she asks him why he haven't been to the police when he said that Shane is a danger to children then he finally spits out that Greg didn't want to waste the police's time on false accusations, it is a slip of the tongue and when he said that his expression was like oh shit, i shouldn't had said that.

Posted

Isn't this the same dickhead who ranted about having the same rank as a former drug dealer in the Air Force? "They made this person...My equal!" No shit, it's bootcamp; you're all equally worthless. Dude's trying to pick up the pieces and have a better life, and your vegan pretty boy ass is gonna judge him? You should've talked to him more and gotten some social skills/street smarts. That guy could've probably gotten you to pay him for fucking your girlfriend, (not that I would expect any different from a make-up wearing cuck) but nah; let's keep acting self-righteous

Posted

Why call CPS when you can manipulate a 16 year old fan to do your bidding and give you attention?

Greg recently dropped a video slandering both Ayalla and Madison DeCambra. It's pretty disgusting to watch and it's very apparent that he is projecting onto both of them.

He also posted a 40 second "testimony" from Sarah. 

There's more and it's a lot to explain but Greg and Lainey are both getting tons of backlash. 

She was not brainwashed, guys! She was just re-educated by papa Ogresion and Plane Boing-977