• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

870 posts in this topic

Posted

So his video talking about Tobuscus...

He kept taking jabs at Shane throughout the video, still insinuating he's a pedo and still trying to say his accusation is justified because "oh the subway guy said middle schoolers were S-E-X-Y and turned out to be a creep" what about the grown ass man who rates minors' physical appearances on Youtube, gurgle? 

Granted you're not coming out and saying you like underage bodies... You did however say you liked underdeveloped bodies once...

We can take things out of context too. :alpacaheadshake:

So basically: 

"listen to women but also listen to the men they're blaming because they could be lying, but also gather tons of evidence because a lot of people are liars and you can't just trust what people say but trust me when i say someone's a pedo because of what they said one time, even though I just said don't just take word as fact but instead look for solid evidence, except in this case because im the most honest youtuber and shanes a pedo, like and sub plz" 

Like I agree with the whole message of if you've been assaulted seek help and do what you need to do, but he contradicts himself so much, I can't take him seriously. ¬¬

Posted (edited)

So his video talking about Tobuscus...

He kept taking jabs at Shane throughout the video, still insinuating he's a pedo and still trying to say his accusation is justified because "oh the subway guy said middle schoolers were S-E-X-Y and turned out to be a creep" what about the grown ass man who rates minors' physical appearances on Youtube, gurgle? 

Granted you're not coming out and saying you like underage bodies... You did however say you liked underdeveloped bodies once...

We can take things out of context too. :alpacaheadshake:

Hidden Content

onision is bassicaly obssesed with Shane, Eugenîa and Jaclyn

unrelated but tobuscus fans are so immature,the comments they send to anyone who disagrees with tobuscus makes it look like not one of them is mentally higher than 11 

Edited by hfeuwh146

Posted

"oh the subway guy said middle schoolers were S-E-X-Y and turned out to be a creep"

Wasn't onision dating Lainey when she was 15-17 (opinions vary) and eventually married her and impregnated her all before she was 21?

Massive KEK.

Posted

Wasn't onision dating Lainey when she was 15-17 (opinions vary) and eventually married her and impregnated her all before she was 21?

Massive KEK.

Related image

YUP. He was 'talking' to her when she was 15-16 and they didn't officially 'date' until she was 'of age' but obviously they were dating way before he made that shit public because she was under-aged and he didn't want to get flamed for it. I don't want to hear him say shit about anyone being a pedophile when he's so clearly one that why he has all the states age of consent laws memorized. 

Posted

Related image

YUP. He was 'talking' to her when she was 15-16 and they didn't officially 'date' until she was 'of age' but obviously they were dating way before he made that shit public because she was under-aged and he didn't want to get flamed for it. I don't want to hear him say shit about anyone being a pedophile when he's so clearly one that why he has all the states age of consent laws memorized. 

Onision: Let me look up the definition of "memorized"..

Posted (edited)

Did you guys saw the response he made to steveop?

It was soo cringe and alot of people in the comment where pointing out that onision was being like a bully and not understanding that steve was using satire like he(onision) always claim doing when he attacks people. Also, the fact that he ties to denie all that happened to billie ( wanting her to shave her head, chaining her in the basement...)when the proof of it is on every anti-onision tumblr is ridiculous.

Onision is so lost its funny.

Edited by m00n
Clarification

Posted

Did you guys saw the response he made to steveop?

It was soo cringe and alot of people in the comment where pointing out that onision was being like a bully and not understanding that steve was using satire like he(onision) always claim doing when he attacks people. Also, the fact that he ties to denie all that happened to billie ( wanting her to shave her head, chaining her in the basement...)when the proof of it is on every anti-onision tumblr is ridiculous.

Onision is so lost its funny.

I had to stop watching two minutes in :alpacafedup: his voice just irritates me too much

But I did read through a few comments, and it's just so clear that he's a mess...

Posted (edited)

IMG_20180626_150639.thumb.jpg.cecc54ca8f

Bit ot but I was playing tomodachi life and this happened. :hurrplz:

Edited by ZAGGY

Posted

I wonder what kind of father onision is? I can imagine the child showing him a drawing and him saying "that's actually pretty shit and I don't think you have a bright future." 

Posted

I wonder what kind of father onision is? I can imagine the child showing him a drawing and him saying "that's actually pretty shit and I don't think you have a bright future." 

Well considering both he and his FEMALE WIFE are both living on the internet (he for validation of existence and she for attention and females to lure to the house so husband can hit on). I honestly think they don't parent. I dislike channels like FGTeev, but hell at least they do things with their kids. Onion house consists of dad narc raging about becoming obsolete and mom narc raging about needing attention. They throw electronics at the kids and ignore them for hours on end. 

Posted

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO he chased away another girl. 

Imagine not being able to have any fucking friend because your twit husband ruins every friendship you seem to establish. Lol.

Posted (edited)

He is now criticizing black women's hair styles, people who dyes their hair with bright colors and people with dreads and the comment section is going wild!

One thing that I dont get is how can he say that people with colored hair dont wash their hair when his own wife had colored hair? Did he just outed his wife? 9_9

Here is the video

https://youtu.be/3f4P60crne4

Edited by m00n

Posted (edited)

really hope Shane sues Onion Fuck. This has gone on for too long.

Edited by cosmic-dancer

Posted

I really hope Shane sues Onion Fuck. This has gone on for too long.

At this point he’s been harassing him/obsessed with him for like... 10 years now?? Disappointing.

Posted

At this point he’s been harassing him/obsessed with him for like... 10 years now?? Disappointing.

Over him not showing up a few times. I don't understand how anybody's life can be that sad.