• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1357 posts in this topic

Posted

Video was pooorly done, wth does that mean? All it did was showing their conversations lol Also talking about it on her stream that "her bank had failed her" so her minions can go and harass her, you see absolutely nothing wrong with it? Acting like a debt collector to your fans who are giving you 200 $ every month for some shitty content? You would do the same? Okay then. Also, you are taking Patreon way too fucking seriously, dude. It's a bunch of underaged teens who ae giving away their parent's money to skype with Complainey's passive aggressive ass, even her Patreons are getting sick and tired of it and tell her her perks aren't worth it.

While telling their whole stream her bank failed her is horrendously shitty and Lainey needs a serious fucking reality check, from what it's sounding like is Lainey blurted out something personal because they're a fucking idiot and the kid got rightfully upset- but all that's shown is personal conversations which spins a huge sob story about how they're sad and gave Lainey money to be their friend?

Like, Lainey is a selfish idiot, but it isn't their fault that a couple of delusional kids think forking over their money is gonna make them like them.

It's like those mouth breathers who Onion streams with- they think they're these super special cool kids who Onion gives a dick about until they do something he doesn't like and then blocks them and takes their money. He did it to Tomato, who was literally in his home and in videos, who kissed his ass at every point, was a Patron, etc and he kicked him from his life for being friendly with Repzion.

It'll teach these dumbasses a lesson to not believe they're the exception to these two idiots' scams.

Posted

Look, it's obvious that I won't change your opinion and you won't change mine, so lets agree to disagree and move on. I really don't have time for another pointless internet debate. Bye.

:frowny: It's literally a fact that the clip of the stream wasn't in the video, how is that an opinion lmao.

Posted (edited)

:frowny: It's literally a fact that the clip of the stream wasn't in the video, how is that an opinion lmao.

???? My opinion is that Lainey is a huge bitch for acting like a debt collector to her teen fanbase who are giving her a good amount of money every month for lazy content. YOU seem to feel very strongly about it, judging by your first response and it seems like she's a huge idol to you considering that you've said multiple times that you'd totally do the same. That's what I meant "lmao". This is NOT about the quality of the fucking video, it's about the fact that Taylor's a greedy bitch. Instead of taking money and presents from 14 year olds she should get a real job with her awesome summa cum laude degree. Listen, this is getting boring, I'm out. 

Edited by Vladaslava

Posted

???? My opinion is that Lainey is a huge bitch for acting like a debt collector to her teen fanbase who are giving her a good amount of money every month for lazy content. YOU seem to feel very strongly about it, judging by your first response and it seems like she's a huge idol to you considering that you've said multiple times that you'd totally do the same. That's what I meant "lmao". This is NOT about the quality of the fucking video, it's about the fact that Taylor's a greedy bitch. Instead of taking money and presents from 14 year olds she should get a real job with her awesome summa cum laude degree. Listen, this is getting boring, I'm out. 

My entire argument was always solely based on how the video was crappy, you were always the one who was speaking on Plain Jane as a person. You can not respond that’s fine but you prove my point that you were being biased to the video. I know you didnt read a thing i said because you seem to think that I like her when i stated clearly that i didn’t lol. 

We’ve been derailing for a bit so this is my last post responding to you but just so you know you’re doing the very same thing her and husband do; cherry picking. 

Posted

Please take it to the DMs, y'all starting to go against PULL rules.

Posted

Yes, listen to  @House . I hid a couple of the comments that seriously derailed. One more post by any party on the matter will get a warning.  

Let's get this thread back on topic.  

Posted

What a liar lol She didn't ask whether she's okay or not, she basically asked "Where's my money"? Also, I love how she claims she's okay when people stop pledging, but the second someone misses ONE payment she goes into debt collector mode. What a fake snake. It's seriously disturbing how many WKs here seem to think that behavior is perfectly normal. 

Posted

What a liar lol She didn't ask whether she's okay or not, she basically asked "Where's my money"? Also, I love how she claims she's okay when people stop pledging, but the second someone misses ONE payment she goes into debt collector mode. What a fake snake. It's seriously disturbing how many WKs here seem to think that behavior is perfectly normal. 

I don't think anyone here believes that's normal behavior lmao. nobody is white knighting lainey, pls.

the fact of the matter is, Lainey and Greg were never ever worth pledging to, at any point. Greg is a predator and Lainey is an entitled, enabling doormat with a thing for emo teenage girls. However, it isn't their fault a ton of delusional kids think giving them money on patreon will make them like them, especially when greg has proved time and time again he doesn't give a flyyyying fuck about the people he takes money from (Tomato Bisquette, Readytoglare, literally all the patrons who voiced their distaste for his behavior).

lainey doesnt pay their patrons any mind unless they're a 19 year old emo girl w colored hair thats comfortable being chucked into an intense """poly""" relationship w two kids involved right away

do they take advantage of the fact kids send them shit for a false sense of friendship? absolutely. is it their fault stupid kids seek happiness from two idiotic strangers online who've proven how shitty and untrustworthy they are? not really 

lainey will open a box of gifts with the deadest look on their face and no appreciation and ppl are still surprised when they dont get the reaction they want because for some reason they believe they were some amazing exception to the fact these two are as ungrateful and fake as they come

id also like to say, this whole Sam thing is weird. lainey really thinks greg is innocent in this and that Sam, as weird and creepy as she comes across, is the only issue in this matter. greg entertained this behavior 

Posted

TBH I think Onision needs to be on the next banner.

Posted

I'd rather he be forgotten and just fade into irrelevancy 

Posted

He flipped on a patron for saying his joke about Robin Williams was insensitive. What a pussy.

Posted

pull_banner_FINAL11.png.7f8237e886aafdf7

Ns5_ilU3_400x400.thumb.jpg.08a93547ab2ba

(Credit to the artist Vahn Kraus @shadebase on Twitter)

Posted

yeah fuck no. I don't need to see his ugly mug everytime I come here. Lol. 

Posted

I'd rather he be forgotten and just fade into irrelevancy

Yeah, you're right. He'd probably end up making like 10 videos about this site, he already called this site out before. 

Posted

Now that picture is creepy! Please dont add Onion boy to the banner xD