• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1002 posts in this topic

Posted

Is that greasy pedo really lurking PULL or did he somehow find a screen cap? I would honestly be annoyed if he started using the forum to create content since all he does now is react to things he finds on the internet instead of creating original content.

It is extremely unlikely that there's a screenshot of random pull user saying ''she's annoying'' 

he probably goes around and lurks here kek (If he read ana girl's thread then he's prob seen some other hueh)

I hope he finds his own lolcow thread <3

Posted

onision senpai notice me plez

Posted (edited)

It is extremely unlikely that there's a screenshot of random pull user saying ''she's annoying'' 

he probably goes around and lurks here kek (If he read ana girl's thread then he's prob seen some other hueh)

I hope he finds his own lolcow thread <3

It's kinda odd though how out of all the comments, he chose the most vague one: "she's annoying." That could literally be used for anyone you'd think if he was lurking that he'd choose a comment that makes sense?

Edited by Froot
too many "comments"

Posted

It's kinda odd though how out of all the comments, he chose the most vague one: "she's annoying." That could literally be used for anyone you'd think if he was lurking that he'd choose a comment that makes sense?

That's what he does all the time. He decided to be on this girl's side long before lurking. Greg can't argue against the other actual argumentative comments on here, so he chose the most vague one. 

Posted

That's what he does all the time. He decided to be on this girl's side long before lurking. Greg can't argue against the other actual argumentative comments on here, so he chose the most vague one. 

So, he knows that if he chooses something with actual substance, he has no way to defend himself? Isn't that the same as admitting that he's awful, and has no redeeming qualities online/in general?

Posted

So, he knows that if he chooses something with actual substance, he has no way to defend himself? Isn't that the same as admitting that he's awful, and has no redeeming qualities online/in general?

It works for his teenage edgelord fanbase ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Lainey posted a video about her and Onision taking a quiz to see if he was abusive or not. I'm not able to post the video (I don't know how), and it was really awkward to watch

Posted

Lainey posted a video about her and Onision taking a quiz to see if he was abusive or not. I'm not able to post the video (I don't know how), and it was really awkward to watch

link?

Posted

I saw the thumbnail for the "is greg abusive" or w/e it was called video in my suggested videos the other day. Didn't bother watching it because I didn't feel like watching some naive girl denying she's in an unhealthy relationship.

You don't need a quiz to figure out he's abusive.

Posted

link?

Gah I'm sorry for responding so late :alpacadone: I can't post the link youtube hasn't really been working for me lately. It was pretty much just Lainey monotonously naming off a list of abusive traits and Greg answering them. It was really awkward to watch. Lainey seemed so lifeless...

Posted

What kind of person searches "abusive quizzes" on the Internet and takes those quizzes right next to the possibly abusive partner?!

Of f*cking course if you ask the damn abusive boyfriend if he has abusive traits he'll deny it! Who walks up to a serial killer and directly asks them "hey, do you think you have sociopathic traits?"

OF COURSE HE'S NOT GOING TO RESPOND "wow, you're actually right! i'm probably abusing you after all! look, isn't this portrait of an abusive relationship just TOTALLY us?" These things are supposed to be done ALONE. That's just basic logic!

There is so much wrong with it I don't think I can list them all...

Posted

Of all the people featured on this forum, I have to say I hate Onision the most. His issues extend way beyond photo shopping and other petty problems. He seems like a genuinely toxic, harmful, abusive person. I would call him a sociopath, but I really don't like "diagnosing" people over the internet. He certainly lacks empathy and compassion for other human beings and is manipulative to the point of being controlling. Idk, I just want his YT career to end already, but I feel like he'll be able to hold out for another three years or so.

Posted

I used to love him but he just annoys me now. He brings up his childhood like 'I've had it worse than you so you don't have a reason to cut', says meat-eaters should die, etc. The argument he had with lainey over twitter was pathetic and him sharing everything that goes on in his love life is really unnecessary, lol 

Posted

I remember this guy. He's one of those vegetarians that tries to enforce their beliefs on others. He is someone else who reeks of Douchebaggery.