• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

1804 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope that child is being parented by someone who is more capable than Grey and Lainey.

Seriously, I would like to know more about when he realized that he wasn't ready to become a parents and how it occured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqt38Wnih8Q

Follow up video 5 days later

Dude, are you sure this is onision?

Image result for shocked gif

This is how I remember him honestly:

Posted

From what I've seen, those like Greg who expose themselves on any public platform, are often left in a vulnerable situation.

So him reacting the way he does is purely reasonable, when you have people saying a lot of things about you in massive numbers.

At the same time, it really isn't. As for Greg and those like him('public figures') they have to control their emotions and have to respond to that kind of behavior that occurs on the internet everyday, so no matter the actions, I can't help but feel bad for them, but that's just my opinion.

Posted

I can't help but feel bad for them, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I know of a lot of people who have wrongly gotten their kids taken away, and no one really deserves that. I thought he seemed genuine when he stood up for his wife and kid though.

Posted

Yeah, I know of a lot of people who have wrongly gotten their kids taken away, and no one really deserves that. I thought he seemed genuine when he stood up for his wife and kid though.

Not only that, but there's more.

Mass hysteria, in general, is rampant.

How is Greg and those like him('public figures') suppose to move on and reflect on what they've done(which means they have to put their mind in a vulnerable place to do so) when they have people shoving in their faces all of their past mistakes...?(Whether it be to 'force' them into changing themselves for the better when that type of change takes a lot of time?)

Especially if they're people that use they internet to make a living? 

You can't get away from it, because people refuse to let them get away from it.

Posted

Not only that, but there's more.

Mass hysteria, in general, is rampant.

How is Greg and those like him('public figures') suppose to move on and reflect on what they've done(which means they have to put their mind in a vulnerable place to do so) when they have people shoving in their faces all of their past mistakes...?(Whether it be to 'force' them into changing themselves for the better when that type of change takes a lot of time?)

Especially if they're people that use they internet to make a living? 

You can't get away from it, because people refuse to let them get away from it.

You're absolutely right.

Posted

You're absolutely right.

I should note that those people who shove into their faces all of their past mistakes will twist my words, Greg's words, and any 'public figure's(s)' words for their own benefit.

How in the world, is that beneficial for anyone?

And as to further clarify what I mean by 'public figures', I mean anyone with contact with the internet, because pieces of our lives, our time, is used on the internet.

How are we suppose to move on and let people move on, when we shove in their faces their past self, the kind of person that they are going to despise the most, and can never get away from?(To me, that's not going to help the person change themselves for the better, it's going to make the person a lot worse than they already are.)

I don't get it.

Posted

I don't agree with CPS being called on them, just because their house is filthy doesn't mean they're bad parents I'll agree there. It's just funny that he's upset about his children being exposed when he had no problem doing it to other peoples kids.

f3334c1d-6576-4303-a13f-6e35bf74a392.png

The death of his turtle was alarming, abuse to his dogs, his abuse to Shiloh, Billie, was literally going to leave his current wife for Billie. His tumblr tag, and kiwi thread are way more informed than his vague thread here (needs an update badly, but he's irrelevant human garbage). Of course none of this makes him an awful father, nor does it show his true feelings for his wife but honestly he will never change for the 'better'.  

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/onision-underage-website-naked-pictures/

Posted

Behold Lainey's new girlfriend, Maya.

aa.thumb.JPG.65f55c79dc13646e3dc9e180fb3aaa.thumb.JPG.cdd0c195b09bf13d87aefd1882

Posted

.......? DUDE wtf is u doing? YOU'RE A MOTHER OF 2 KIDS!

Posted

.......? DUDE wtf is u doing? YOU'RE A MOTHER OF 2 KIDS!

Agreed. Have you watched their leaked patreon house tour video? That place is a hecking mess. I really believe there are more important things to focus on right now. For instance, laundry???

I feel like this is their way of trying to make up for their lost time as they got married and had children at quite a young age. They are only 23 years old now... I don't know how I should feel about this, but I do feel sorry for their children, because if anything happens it's them who will suffer the consequences.

Posted (edited)

@wonderwoman I've always wondered why they have so much dirty laundry lol Like, there was laundry in every room and that house has MANY rooms. I really feel bad for the kids, they have a manchild and a gender confused womanchild as parents, who constantly bring strange young girls to their house of course that'll fuck them up somehow.

Edited by Vladaslava

Posted

Thought they weren't poly anymore..... ahh IRS bills need paid. Federal debt is jail time.. tic tic tic

Posted

@wonderwoman I've always wondered why they have so much dirty laundry lol Like, there was laundry in every room and that house has MANY rooms. I really feel bad for the kids, they have a manchild and a gender confused womanchild as parents, who constantly bring strange young girls to their house of course that'll fuck them up somehow.

LOL, right? Maybe when there are no clean clothes and they feel too lazy to do laundry they just buy new ones? I don't know, just a theory.

Posted

Agreed. Have you watched their leaked patreon house tour video? That place is a hecking mess. I really believe there are more important things to focus on right now. For instance, laundry???

I feel like this is their way of trying to make up for their lost time as they got married and had children at quite a young age. They are only 23 years old now... I don't know how I should feel about this, but I do feel sorry for their children, because if anything happens it's them who will suffer the consequences.

I'm very sure that's what's happening.

They have very............ teenish tastes. They like very punk pop/emo music I listened to when I was a moody 12 year old, they use VERY dated lingo, and just........ act like a teenager.

I'm sure they missed out on a real experience to experiment with others their age because they got married to Greg so damn early.