• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1002 posts in this topic

Posted

I will never understand the reason why he has so many subscribers.. it's so scary that he looks way too similar to my sports teacher :amgplz:

Posted

At one point last year, I decided to watch a couple of his videos. I'd heard about his bad reputation, but based on the videos I watched I really only saw him being pretentious (I wasn't aware of how he interacted with fans or his relationships until recently).

I stopped watching him when I came across his Why do people have tryphobia? video (It's really disgusting I don't suggest you look it up). Just seeing the thumbnail made my hyperventilate, cry, and start scratching up my skin for 30 minutes until I was finally able to calm down. Now I'm afraid of anything with circular holes in it because it reminds me of whatever the hell that was, and since then, I've made sure to stay away from Onision and other people like him out of fear that I'd see that thumbnail again. :alpacadone:

Posted

Yep

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

why is he acting like he's 12 wtf??? it's twitter chill out "if someone blocks you i tell them to fuck off" oh please this conversation is so childish on his part.

Posted

why is he acting like he's 12 wtf??? it's twitter chill out "if someone blocks you i tell them to fuck off" oh please this conversation is so childish on his part.

I agree... What kind of man (moreover, with a fanbase) publicly bashes her girlfriend on twitter because she likes someone that blocked him? Even 12 years old find this kind of things immature nowadays. He sounds like those fedora guys who see themselves as nice guys because they tell people to "fuck off if they block you" and will make you go through hell if you don't do the same and praise him.

Posted

I agree... What kind of man (moreover, with a fanbase) publicly bashes her girlfriend on twitter because she likes someone that blocked him? Even 12 years old find this kind of things immature nowadays. He sounds like those fedora guys who see themselves as nice guys because they tell people to "fuck off if they block you" and will make you go through hell if you don't do the same and praise him.

he isn't a man, more like a kid, that's why.

Posted

90% sure the majority of his fans stick around because theyre edgelords and think hes cute

like not even a doubt in my mind

Posted

Onision got really butthurt that It's Black Friday made a video reacting to his "10 things I hate about goths video" so much he mentioned her in four different videos then tried to make it seem like he doesn't care about her. 

Posted

I fucking hate Onision. I've never harbored a immense hate for anyone in my life, but this fuckwit deserves the hate he fucking gets. I can't stand his fucking smug demeanor he has in videos (like his face creeps me out, he looks like some serial killer who preys on teenage girls), especially his speaks video on feminism and the whole gun rights debate. All his "sources" are literally straight out of google images.

Posted

Onision has been around for 10 years now and I'm still wondering why people still pay attention to him. This guy has so much drama attached to him. He's over 30 now, you'd think he would have grown out of his childish behavior and stupid antics by now. He's been called out countless of times by other youtubers and by people who know him personally and he keeps on attacking them and starting arguments with them.

He's also a walking contradiction and twists everything so that it is in his favor. This guy really can't accept any criticism or the fact that he's not perfect. I cannot stand him.

Posted

OT but for some reason, everytime I read his name I can't help but read either "onii-san" or "onion-san" xD

Posted (edited)

Well shit on a stick, I've been browsing this site for about a year and made an account when I saw this thread. 

Let me come out and say I used to watch Greg's videos like a hawk. And the main problem with him is that he's too opinionated and not intelligent enough to express himself without being arrogant, ignorant, or argumentative. He'll tweet something he feels super strongly about and months later tweet the polar opposite in an equally pushy way. Some of his videos had some genuine value, but in recent years (probably as he becomes less relevant) he's making less and less sense. Which is ironic, since he takes himself ~SO~ seriously, obviously he argues against that calling himself a comedian, blah blah, but I mean his videos where he tries to talk sense, stares into the camera, filters himself, and speaks loudly and clearly because he loves the sound of his own voice. Watch any anecdotal video, 'apology' etc. and count the amount of times he prides his honesty. Even better, take a shot every time you do, let's have a PULL-wide drinking game and get our stomachs pumped together afterwards!

If you've watched recent videos you can see the stress being put on his most recent wife, Lainey. They've made satire vids before because of GG and other forums pointing out his 'abusive and manipulative' ways to teenage girls he wifes up, but in recent months she's so lethargic. Yes, we know she's shy, that's fine. But she seems so tired of Greg. If anyone doesn't know his most recent attempt at drama, I can sum it up to save you 4+ videos:

Lainey comes out as bisexual, Greg encourages (pushes) her to get a girlfriend even though she's married to him and he previously has stated numerous times that cheating is cheating, no matter the gender, sexuality or identity, he backs this up by bringing up his eternal boner for women - how he finds women the better sex and how a girl can give her things he can't. Lainey strikes up a relationship with Billie (with greg's help) and the two kiss on video, spend time together, but now and then lainey becomes uncomfortable with the whole situation. In the end, the three are in bed, and greg (and possibly billie, I believe) are up for a threesome, Lainey isn't, and backs out. Greg backs up this fantasy of his again with his godly worship of women, likely to gain support from his mostly female following and to justify his actions to himself. Lainey goes downstairs, eventually leaves the house. Greg tells her he won't do anything with billie that he wouldn't do with a close friend. He tells billie he has feelings for her, tells lainey that at some point too, tells billie he loves her, gives her a full body massage, cuddles her. Lainey's upset, the two say they'll split, then agree to go to marriage counselling. 

Story actually ends there but greg squeezes out a further 2 videos of bull about shooting a breast groping scene or something, then at the end of the video embodies M Night Shyamalamamanmnan and literally goes THERE WAS NO FEMALE ACTRESS, supposedly as a 'social experiment' to see what people would believe - or, you know, to pay rent.

within a couple days after this they were back together, and greg tweeted about how people look like idiots when they tell Lainey to leave him and how they laugh at them. I've lost a lot of respect for Lainey since then. :/ I understand it's hard to just leave someone you're obviously very attached to, but it's wrong to belittle someone for wanting you to get out of an abusive relationship.

Edit: found the tweet. This was right after the whole cheating fiasco 

_20160505_184221.JPG

Edited by JustLurking
Added the screenshot

Posted

within a couple days after this they were back together, and greg tweeted about how people look like idiots when they tell Lainey to leave him and how they laugh at them. I've lost a lot of respect for Lainey since then. :/ I understand it's hard to just leave someone you're obviously very attached to, but it's wrong to belittle someone for wanting you to get out of an abusive relationship.

Edit: found the tweet. This was right after the whole cheating fiasco 

_20160505_184221.JPG

I don't know, he sounds like the kind of person to grossly exaggerate things or even lie to show he's superior/right... It wouldn't surprise me if Lainey just said "of course i won't leave you, haha" and he blew it out of proportions.

Posted

I don't know, he sounds like the kind of person to grossly exaggerate things or even lie to show he's superior/right... It wouldn't surprise me if Lainey just said "of course i won't leave you, haha" and he blew it out of proportions.

yeah, i agree with you on that. It's definitely not 100% sure that it's true, especially coming from him. But Lainey never denied it or anything like that, which was of putting to me.

I feel for Lainey, they seem like a nice person that just got too attached to an abusive man. :(

Posted

ayyyy

Skjermbilde (90).png

Posted

Is that greasy pedo really lurking PULL or did he somehow find a screen cap? I would honestly be annoyed if he started using the forum to create content since all he does now is react to things he finds on the internet instead of creating original content.