• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1000 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah, Youtube keeps trying to recommend me one of his videos on UhOhBro where he's basically making fun of fat cosplayers the whole time. I'm not sure how to get them to stop because I'm sick of seeing that trash everytime I log on....

Posted

I thought that he was a vegetarian.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone else seen him emotionally and abusing his wife publically on twitter? I'm on mobile right now but there's been several occasions where he's humiliated her and said extremely offensive and horrible things to her. 

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted

Haha, I actually got blocked by this guy years ago because he made a video about how women who are drunk are basically consenting to have sex... Myself and a lot of other people pointed out how terrible his logic was and he eventually took it down and then put up a video freaking out about being called a rape apologist. It seems like he changes his stance on topics in order to stay popular. The only other video I really remember is this one and it's so cringey it hurts my body.

Posted

Has anyone else seen him emotionally and abusing his wife publically on twitter? I'm on mobile right now but there's been several occasions where he's humiliated her and said extremely offensive and horrible things to her. 

Yep

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Posted

The way he treats his wife is so disgusting. It's not just on twitter either, he posted a video a few days ago where he and Lainey went on a "romantic date" together and the first minute or so was just him insulting and humiliating her in front of the camera. The rest of it was just Onision making immature jokes and Lainey looking like she was so done with all of this. 

Posted

Yoooo this guy

When I went through my angsty 'i hate the world' phase I loved him.

Now I feel sick every time I see him, he's just such a shit person. Lainey is cute and seems pretty nice, she definitely doesn't deserve being stuck with such a shithead like Onision. Onision only gets away with the shit he does/says because he is 'cute' by most peoples standards. I remember a fan sent in a letter genuinely asking for help and he's like "its ur fault lol" that's when I couldn't watch him any more.

Posted

Well shit on a stick, I've been browsing this site for about a year and made an account when I saw this thread. 

Let me come out and say I used to watch Greg's videos like a hawk. And the main problem with him is that he's too opinionated and not intelligent enough to express himself without being arrogant, ignorant, or argumentative. He'll tweet something he feels super strongly about and months later tweet the polar opposite in an equally pushy way. Some of his videos had some genuine value, but in recent years (probably as he becomes less relevant) he's making less and less sense. Which is ironic, since he takes himself ~SO~ seriously, obviously he argues against that calling himself a comedian, blah blah, but I mean his videos where he tries to talk sense, stares into the camera, filters himself, and speaks loudly and clearly because he loves the sound of his own voice. Watch any anecdotal video, 'apology' etc. and count the amount of times he prides his honesty. Even better, take a shot every time you do, let's have a PULL-wide drinking game and get our stomachs pumped together afterwards!

If you've watched recent videos you can see the stress being put on his most recent wife, Lainey. They've made satire vids before because of GG and other forums pointing out his 'abusive and manipulative' ways to teenage girls he wifes up, but in recent months she's so lethargic. Yes, we know she's shy, that's fine. But she seems so tired of Greg. If anyone doesn't know his most recent attempt at drama, I can sum it up to save you 4+ videos:

Lainey comes out as bisexual, Greg encourages (pushes) her to get a girlfriend even though she's married to him and he previously has stated numerous times that cheating is cheating, no matter the gender, sexuality or identity, he backs this up by bringing up his eternal boner for women - how he finds women the better sex and how a girl can give her things he can't. Lainey strikes up a relationship with Billie (with greg's help) and the two kiss on video, spend time together, but now and then lainey becomes uncomfortable with the whole situation. In the end, the three are in bed, and greg (and possibly billie, I believe) are up for a threesome, Lainey isn't, and backs out. Greg backs up this fantasy of his again with his godly worship of women, likely to gain support from his mostly female following and to justify his actions to himself. Lainey goes downstairs, eventually leaves the house. Greg tells her he won't do anything with billie that he wouldn't do with a close friend. He tells billie he has feelings for her, tells lainey that at some point too, tells billie he loves her, gives her a full body massage, cuddles her. Lainey's upset, the two say they'll split, then agree to go to marriage counselling. 

Story actually ends there but greg squeezes out a further 2 videos of bull about shooting a breast groping scene or something, then at the end of the video embodies M Night Shyamalamamanmnan and literally goes THERE WAS NO FEMALE ACTRESS, supposedly as a 'social experiment' to see what people would believe - or, you know, to pay rent.

Posted

Uh oh. Y'all should never get me started on Onision. But here goes... 

I was a major Onision fan years ago. HUGE. Watched all his videos, followed all his accounts, it was ridiculous. Onision is a manipulative, ephebophilic predator who preys on teenage girls. I was only another one of the thousands he manipulated :( 

He has abused and publicly demeaned all of his wives. He tears down women and people who don't kiss his ass. He is a disgusting hypocrite who only cares about himself. And yes, he started his own religion :l 

there are soooo many more things I can touch on. But I thought I'd start with the big ones. 

Posted

I became aware of him about two or three years ago when my friend was obsessed with him and blindly agreed with all of his opinions. She showed me a video of his where he talks about how people with mental illnesses need to 'just get over it' because apparently just telling yourself to be happy is enough, or whatever. Idk. I think he believed that you could control your emotions very easily. Anyway, I was going through a lot of abuse at home and I developed really bad anxiety and depression, which I would only rarely share with my friend if she insisted on knowing, because she's one of those friends who will never be there for you but expects you to be there for her. Anyway, she then proceeded to aggressively tell me that I'm just 'choosing' to be upset and that I'm not doing enough for myself. Because ONISION said so. I stopped talking to her after that, needless to say.

Also, his supposedly 'comedic' videos are fucking retarded. That... that 'I'm a banana' video or whatever... that killed a little bit of my soul. How anyone thought that was funny is beyond me.

Posted

I've been hearing about the all the hype on Onision, mainly because Shane Dawson (who is one of my inspirations, I met him and he's a super sweet guy! :alpacalove:) but that's off topic! 

I finally decided to check out his videos and I mainly looked at his "OnisionSpeaks" channel and was pleasantly surprised! I thought he was pretty funny and I like the fact he does talk about controversial topics but after seeing this thread, I understand why people don't like him.

I honestly think some of his videos are funny, but as someone who's been through all the things he mentions such as having ED, cutting, ect. I just learned to laugh through it if that makes any sense? 

I saw the screenshots of his tweets and wow I kinda got the vibe he changes opinion as to what's trendy?¿ from the moment I started watching, I could kinda tell he was one of those "edgy" fuckboys but I still thought he was funny. Then again, I watched his OLDER content :alpacadone: 

I'm surprised there isn't more on him? I see why everyone he thinks an asshole. After reading over some stuff he's pretty douchey 

Posted

Yeah he's very stuck in his "i'm stuck up and it's justified because I'm soooou intelligent and honest and blunt" mindset and his behaviour is very unhealthy. The amount of crazy and immature arguments that have spouted between him and Lainey on Twitter is embarrassing, and I always feel bad for her, because her side makes more sense when I really feel like Gerg should have his head screwed on better.

On another note I watch his opinionated newer videos now and then to try and gather what way his thoughts go (which fluctuates a fucking lot) and I can stomach it up until he "hash brown"s at the end - where he plays a weird tune and sings a completely unfunny tune to it??? Like I can comprehend stupid and or random humour even though I don't find it funny but this I truly don't get?

I'm surprised there's not more on him too, I always think he's the most ..gossipable..(?) social media presence but I guess he's becoming really irrelevant now.

Posted

I'm surprised there's not more on him too, I always think he's the most ..gossipable..(?) social media presence but I guess he's becoming really irrelevant now.

I think he's just done so much surreal shit that nothing surprises anyone anymore and we've just stopped being entertained

Posted

I've never liked this guys stuff. He gives me that "off vibe" and his opinions of things don't always seem to match. He also lacks respect for a lot of different groups of people. 

Posted

I keep up with shit that happens in the atheist community on YouTube sometimes and Onision didn't really cross my radar until a little while back when someone on Twitter told me in great detail about how he has fucked people over, especially friends of this person I talked to. He is one arrogant, smug character to deal with for sure.