• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1804 posts in this topic

Posted

The only reason he went after Shane in the first place was because he was bitter about Shane not wanting to associate with him. Greggles always seemed extremely bitter about it, while Shane literally never spoke about him.

Sure, in this instance Greg was kind of right about Shane, but he's only bringing it up in the hopes that it'll take the heat off himself.

Posted

The only reason he went after Shane in the first place was because he was bitter about Shane not wanting to associate with him. Greggles always seemed extremely bitter about it, while Shane literally never spoke about him.

Sure, in this instance Greg was kind of right about Shane, but he's only bringing it up in the hopes that it'll take the heat off himself.

For real, I got some serious Onison cringe vibes when watching Shane's videos. It's so weird that their humor is very similar but I guess Shane is more likable that's why he got popular. Shane probably wanted to distance himself from onion boy because he was problematic. I think Onion boy was so jealous of Shane for being the more popular, that's why he was saying that stuff but he ended up being so right.

Posted

Kinda random but anyone remember these two (Shane and Gurgle) kissing in a video ages ago?? I think it was the first time they met. That vid feels like an absolute fever dream now. 

Posted

Kinda random but anyone remember these two (Shane and Gurgle) kissing in a video ages ago?? I think it was the first time they met. That vid feels like an absolute fever dream now. 

It's this video:

Onision kissing Shane Dawson