• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1760 posts in this topic

Posted

Edwin continues gods work and summarizes more of onion’s videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOn0GURmpPA

Edwin's videos on Onision are so important imo. He doesn't just fill it up with meaningless commentary for views and watchtime. He actively points out manipulation and hypocrisy in Greg's videos while summarizing for those who can't be f'd to watch that 8 hour long meltdown. Good on him.

Posted

Guys I see in Have a Seat chat that something went down with Stevie Wolf and Onision! I'm gonna try to see if I can't found out what. Supposedly some debate happened lawl 

Posted

Also Onision got kicked off Instagram. 

Posted

Also Onision got kicked off Instagram. 

I saw that! i am so happy his other platforms are at least being taken out. 

Posted

I saw that! i am so happy his other platforms are at least being taken out. 

now just YouTube and Twitter are left. 

Posted

This one was insane. 

Posted

This one was insane. 

I hope all three of them get back together again it was so amazing to listen to them!

Posted

Not gonna lie I always wonder if the latest Have A Seat stream will bring anything new and every time I am impressed. Mr. Atheist bought incredible insight and the discourse between all of them was *chef's kiss* 

Posted

Apparently the FBI have Sarah's laptop in possession now and even if stuff is deleted off there they can bring back data. I really hope there is something on there that shuts down Onision for good!!

Posted (edited)

What are y’all opinions https://youtu.be/Q-88zAf5Wck

Honestly Blowbax is just...clickbait at this point. 

Edited by Mabon

Posted

OH MY GOD

Onision opened up comments again on his videos only to so obviously be filled with sock puppets telling him how incredible he is! I’m literally laughing because of how hilariously pathetic he is being! :hurrplz:

Posted

OH MY GOD

Onision opened up comments again on his videos only to so obviously be filled with sock puppets telling him how incredible he is! I’m literally laughing because of how hilariously pathetic he is being! :hurrplz:

The Socks are the only things that love his videos anymore. 

Posted

IMG_4896.thumb.jpg.b8200ed00d371e8bbd560

Welp. Disappointed but not surprised on my part. Like I said before I look forward to the outcome if this really happens. Keemstar, while trashy and in denial about it, has actually pressed guests in the past with direct questions and called them on their shit but I feel like this is on a different level. Either Onision manipulates Keem as well and his (Keemstar) platform takes a hit or Onision makes a complete ass of himself. Either way the dumpster fire keeps on burning until someone's behind bars. 

Also anyone seen this video? I originally thought Onision had violated laws by crossing state lines to sleep with Shiloh but I guess he's been slicker than lead on. I still feel like there's a part we're missing and he has broken some form of law. Hopefully Sarah's laptop gets more than just Kai.