• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1760 posts in this topic

Posted

Didn't Onsion threaten to sue Keemstar years ago??? This has got to be a hybrid mix of a set up&trolling.

Also I'm super annoyed RN because this is EXACTLY what I was afraid of. The seriousness would be marred by this becoming "just the usual Onsion drama" coupled with him&his channel/ "YT Career" not dying out due to him getting noticed cuz "drama." He's alreadying pushed up in the YT algorithms due to ppl "reacting" to his fake meltdown videos. But if Keemstar does this interview, TeaSpill, Spill, and other top drama channels will follow suit. I think the word will be spread in the wrong way as it will be portrayed as "YT Drama" and not a man under investigation for sexting/grooming  minors.

Yeah I really don't want Keemstar to do anything on Onision. He won't take it seriously and others will follow suit. They all missed out on their chance and need to leave the rest of it to people who actually give a shit like Madragal(sp?), Stevie Wolf and Repzion and Repzilla. Also Chris Hansen has a higher chance out of anyone to see this thing end and I fear if Keemstar involves himself he will make it hard for the FBI to go after Onision. Although he did kind of side with a few abusers in the past like Daddy of Five but they still got in trouble but still I don't like the chances. 

Posted

Yeah I really don't want Keemstar to do anything on Onision. He won't take it seriously and others will follow suit. They all missed out on their chance and need to leave the rest of it to people who actually give a shit like Madragal(sp?), Stevie Wolf and Repzion and Repzilla. Also Chris Hansen has a higher chance out of anyone to see this thing end and I fear if Keemstar involves himself he will make it hard for the FBI to go after Onision. Although he did kind of side with a few abusers in the past like Daddy of Five but they still got in trouble but still I don't like the chances. 

I hope this is discussed in the next Chris Hansen stream because I don't want Onision's abusive acts to be seen as "YT DRAMA!!!1111 XD"

Posted

For those who have been following Onion and his illegal interactions with minors for years know that this is the most momentum gained ever in taking him down. If Keemstar effs this it and Onion slips through the cracks again its going to be beyond rage inducing.

I stay away from all things Keemstar because he's the epitome of a human dumpsters fire. Does anyone know if incel mra mgtow types like him? I'm hoping its no. Because I don't want this brought to their attention at all.

Posted (edited)

For those who have been following Onion and his illegal interactions with minors for years know that this is the most momentum gained ever in taking him down. If Keemstar effs this it and Onion slips through the cracks again its going to be beyond rage inducing.

I stay away from all things Keemstar because he's the epitome of a human dumpsters fire. Does anyone know if incel mra mgtow types like him? I'm hoping its no. Because I don't want this brought to their attention at all.

its a hard yes mostlly due to the fact most don't know hes a troll 

Keemstar aside 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I've been following this since Onision first showed his ugly face on YT. i was there and reported his video of Shiloh having a seizure, the horrid Eugenia Cooney vids and that fucker Banana Song that I never understood why it gained popularity? Like? I know I mixed these around I'm not going for date accuracy but god I was so young then and had no power but now we might finally have a chance and one fucking man may ruin that. I hope Keemstar gets investigated because he is one questionable troll. 

Posted

I dont know if this has been adressed but I absolutely despise the people who keep making jokes about Onision’s genitalia after Shiloh posted on twitter that the victims didnt like to be reminded of their abuser’s genitals. It just shows that people care more about the MEME heheXD than actually getting justice for the victims that had to endure being with Onision. It also goes on par with those people bragging about being “blocked” for threatning Onision on a tweet - Like no: You are not helping the victims or anyone by giving this asshole attention by @-ing him with your dumb ass threat that you possibly wouldnt do anyway.

sorry, had to vent about stupid people there.

I thank Edwin for sumarizing the 19 videos that Onision has uploaded since I really couldnt be arsed to dedicate the amount of time it would take to watch those videos. Turns out I would have been left feeling cheated of that hour it would have taken to watch it. Gotta be thankful for those youtubers that actually sit down and watch the nonesense to spare everyone else the time.

I sincerely hope that Onision and his spouse will be judged justly by the system and recieve the penalty that fits the amount of trauma they’ve put others through. It’s a shame to see that Kai became their own abuser, but it wont save them now. Should have thought twice about flirting with underage people and send them inappropiate pictures. 

in all honesty, I cant fathom how grown ups would like to chat with minors and even go as far as to do what Onision and Kai did. I’d say it takes a special brain to find exploiting minors innocence in the way that has been shown so far. I could go on and on and on, but I’ll just leave it at this: Onision is better off admitting his crimes than fight the accusations. He has lost either way when FBI gather enough evidence to convict him.

Posted

Posted

hopefully onision and kai get sent to prison soon, wishing the best for their children may they be safe and mentally stable. 

Posted

I wouldn’t be too worried about Keem interviewing Onion Boy. We been knew that Keem is a clout hungry, morally corrupt asshat (what else would we expect from a grown ass man who makes his career off reporting internet drama). And it sucks he’d want to do this, especially considering how gross it is towards Onion’s victims. We know exactly who he is. But interviewing Onion Boy in a positive light that “gives him a chance to tell his side” isn’t going to help his career or image, especially considering most of the internet is on Chris Hansen’s side. Also Onion Boy has only made his case worse with everything that he’s said about the situation since it started. It’s not going to be any different if he were to hop onto someone else’s platform, especially someone like Keem. If it happens, it’s gonna be a dumpster fire and Onion will continue to make himself look worse, just as he always has.

Honestly, let him do it. Give Chris and the FBI more fuel for their investigation.

Also very gross how someone who has children would want to lend their platform to someone who has groomed children and had sexual contact with them in the past.

Posted

I wouldn’t be too worried about Keem interviewing Onion Boy. We been knew that Keem is a clout hungry, morally corrupt asshat (what else would we expect from a grown ass man who makes his career off reporting internet drama). And it sucks he’d want to do this, especially considering how gross it is towards Onion’s victims. We know exactly who he is. But interviewing Onion Boy in a positive light that “gives him a chance to tell his side” isn’t going to help his career or image, especially considering most of the internet is on Chris Hansen’s side. Also Onion Boy has only made his case worse with everything that he’s said about the situation since it started. It’s not going to be any different if he were to hop onto someone else’s platform, especially someone like Keem. If it happens, it’s gonna be a dumpster fire and Onion will continue to make himself look worse, just as he always has.

Honestly, let him do it. Give Chris and the FBI more fuel for their investigation.

Also very gross how someone who has children would want to lend their platform to someone who has groomed children and had sexual contact with them in the past.

As you guys point it out I kind of what Keem to do it now to watch his career burn alongside Onison's. So that smug idiot can realize that maybe he shouldn't play the troll for views on something so personal and heartbreaking. 

I feel really bad for the children of these people. 

Posted

I don't know Keem personally or whatever, but he gives me pedo vibes and that he's a cheater

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

I don't know Keem personally or whatever, but he gives me pedo vibes and that he's a cheater

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keem always gave me abuser vibes tbh 

Posted

I doubt Keem will get an interview with Onision tbh but if he does I'd love to see the outcome. I wonder if he blind supporters will stick by him through the backlash. He comes across as really cringy and immature to me. 

Posted

right now I am holding out for an arrest.