• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1788 posts in this topic

Posted

So.. when is #deplatformkeemstar happening 

I can't be the only one thinking Keem is trying to cause 1) an outrage so if Onion goes on his channel for an interview he'll get more views, 2) he's trying to be on Onion's side so that he would go on his channel for said interview. I really doubt anyone in their right mind would see all the evidence and say "oh yeah, Greg did nothing wrong". There are stans but they don't count.

Posted

I guess keemstar needs another content cop to end him for good 

Posted (edited)

I guess keemstar needs another content cop to end him for good 

God I hope someone does I am so sick of him supporting pedos while he has a daughter himself. Maybe someone needs to look into Keemstar after Onision's career is ended. 

Edited by Mabon

Posted

God I hope someone does I am so sick of him supporting pedos while he has a daughter himself. Maybe someone needs to look into Keemstar after Onision's career is ended. 

Hopefully, Chris Hansen on his way to put Keemstar in jail after he does the same to Onision

tenor (6).gif

Posted

Keemstar is a troll. He knows what he is doing and he's been on YT long enough to know the fucked up shit Onision has done.

Not of this info is new to him. it more likely hes trolling to piss people off because he needs views or he just wanna start shit.

i know not everybody is gonna think so but i think Keem is trolling.

Posted

Keemstar is a troll. He knows what he is doing and he's been on YT long enough to know the fucked up shit Onision has done.

Not of this info is new to him. it more likely hes trolling to piss people off because he needs views or he just wanna start shit.

If Keem is doing this to be a troll he can go to hell. There is a time and a place to be a troll and doing it with what Onision has done to a number of innocent women is just fucking sick. He can fuck off and be canceled. 

Posted

I can absolutely see why he'd be a troll and whatnot but it's so counterproductive to his own channel. Everyone blasted him and he ended up having to shut down everything and beg around - and the video on Wings DTRB did absolutely gained him no more fervor than people saying how trashy he is.

What does he think he can gain by doing this? "I interviewed a famous platform's groomer and now people hate me more than before, guys it was joke, ahaha, dramalert guys..." I'll tell you, he's nearly as delusional as Onision if he thinks riding Greg's wave of infamy is going to earn him anything more than the same amount of blast is has gained everyone who's ever spoken to him.

Posted

I can absolutely see why he'd be a troll and whatnot but it's so counterproductive to his own channel. Everyone blasted him and he ended up having to shut down everything and beg around - and the video on Wings DTRB did absolutely gained him no more fervor than people saying how trashy he is.

What does he think he can gain by doing this? "I interviewed a famous platform's groomer and now people hate me more than before, guys it was joke, ahaha, dramalert guys..." I'll tell you, he's nearly as delusional as Onision if he thinks riding Greg's wave of infamy is going to earn him anything more than the same amount of blast is has gained everyone who's ever spoken to him.

Tbh he really dons't care if people hate him or not its more if people watch im to see what stupid shit he has to say so he can get the views. 

He knows hes not like in any YT community including Onisions so if he can somehow make money by having Onision on his show giving a interview for views and make money off of it he will.

I mean he had lionmaker on his show so its more about making money if anything

If Keem is doing this to be a troll he can go to hell. There is a time and a place to be a troll and doing it with what Onision has done to a number of innocent women is just fucking sick. He can fuck off and be canceled. 

I agree but its Keem and he can give two shits about time and place for anything.  If the drama is hot best believe he will be on it trying to capitilze on it in any way.

Posted

Tbh he really dons't care if people hate him or not its more if people watch im to see what stupid shit he has to say so he can get the views. 

He knows hes not like in any YT community including Onisions so if he can somehow make money by having Onision on his show giving a interview for views and make money off of it he will.

I mean he had lionmaker on his show so its more about making money if anything

I agree but its Keem and he can give two shits about time and place for anything.  If the drama is hot best believe he will be on it trying to capitilze on it in any way.

I still think Keemstar needs to be investigated because he is shady as fuck. Anyone who will do anything for money has some skeletons in their closets for sure. 

Posted

I still think Keemstar needs to be investigated because he is shady as fuck. Anyone who will do anything for money has some skeletons in their closets for sure. 

I think Keemstar is gonna have a bad time

**megalovania plays**

Sorry. I saw "skeletons in their closets" and I just had to make a Sans joke.

Posted

You'd think after having someone like Shad make boderline cp art of his daughter, Keem would try to stay far away from the likes of someone like Onision, someone who is currently being investigated for being a pedo.. 

Just gonna add him to my list of 'youtubers who probably shouldn't be parents' 🙄

& I know the FBI will take as long as needed to look into the case so that they don't miss anything, I'm worried Onion boy will try to continue  prolonging this as long as possible just so he can continue throwing a bitch fit about it

Posted (edited)

You'd think after having someone like Shad make boderline cp art of his daughter, Keem would try to stay far away from the likes of someone like Onision, someone who is currently being investigated for being a pedo.. 

Just gonna add him to my list of 'youtubers who probably shouldn't be parents' 🙄

& I know the FBI will take as long as needed to look into the case so that they don't miss anything, I'm worried Onion boy will try to continue  prolonging this as long as possible just so he can continue throwing a bitch fit about it

Thing is the moment they have enough on greg they'll arrest him quick. No matter what he does. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I have a gut feeling that Keemstar wanted to seem like he was supporting Onion just to make him open up and do the interview, then he would bombard him with uncomfortable questions. Onion may have suspected this so he denied the proposition and blocked Keemstar on Twitter. 

Posted

Omg guys on Youtube they are celebrating Safe Internet Day with a video and I am like really Susan? You really think you are helping keep the Internet safe by allowing pedophiles to use your platform so freely? 

Posted

Didn't Onsion threaten to sue Keemstar years ago??? This has got to be a hybrid mix of a set up&trolling.

Also I'm super annoyed RN because this is EXACTLY what I was afraid of. The seriousness would be marred by this becoming "just the usual Onsion drama" coupled with him&his channel/ "YT Career" not dying out due to him getting noticed cuz "drama." He's alreadying pushed up in the YT algorithms due to ppl "reacting" to his fake meltdown videos. But if Keemstar does this interview, TeaSpill, Spill, and other top drama channels will follow suit. I think the word will be spread in the wrong way as it will be portrayed as "YT Drama" and not a man under investigation for sexting/grooming  minors.