• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1678 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone follow The Right Opinion? he’s a youtuber who does long-form videos that go in detail about controversial youtubers, he just uploaded a video on onision that’s about 1 hour 10 minutes long, and it’s part of a 3 part series. most of the information was well known already, but he mentioned at the beginning of the video that onision emailed him wanting TRO to defend him and offering documents that would supposedly exonerate him. video link here if anyone is interested 

ABA7EA6A-EDB7-46CD-8566-614284B33358.jpeg

C85E860E-DDB8-48E2-93C8-A5D1CF5C10AD.jpeg

Of all the people Onison tried to get to defend him he went for the Right Opinion? A dude who does his homework when it comes to these sort of things? And he really made that tweet?

6Z6DDPF.png

Man Onision is dumber than a bag of bricks. 

Posted (edited)

I have a bad gut feeling that he actually pushed the kid. Greg has a pattern of belittleing his baby daughter and praising his son. Allegedly, both Kai and Greg refer to their daughter as it. Maybe it was some kind of foreshadowing, Greg seemed uneasy around his own offspring for a long time, especially towards his daughter. She's allegedly nonverbal and is disabled in some other way, and Greg doesn't want to talk to her because of that. It's truly heartbreaking, after such a fall damage she can have a difficult life.  

Additionally, Kai is back on social media: EO8A9XWVUAEbh3J.thumb.jpeg.b470a598b3864

(The profile picture was liked by her real grandma)

Edited by Art Deco

Posted (edited)

I have a bad gut feeling that he actually pushed the kid. Greg has a pattern of belittleing his baby daughter and praising his son. Allegedly, both Kai and Greg refer to their daughter as it. Maybe it was some kind of foreshadowing, Greg seemed uneasy around his own offspring for a long time, especially towards his daughter. She's allegedly nonverbal and is disabled in some other way, and Greg doesn't want to talk to her because of that. It's truly heartbreaking, after such a fall damage she can have a difficult life.  

Additionally, Kai is back on social media: EO8A9XWVUAEbh3J.thumb.jpeg.b470a598b3864

(The profile picture was liked by her real grandma)

They said that the injuries don't add up with someone pushing or throwing her out of a window. She fell. Doesn't really make it better tho

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

They said that the injuries don't add up with someone pushing or throwing her out of a window. She fell. Doesn't really make it better tho

I still believe that there was a contribution. She's a very small disabled kid. They said they are aware of her curiosity and how she climbs on things, therefore they put child proof locks on things, so someone had to take them off. 

Posted

I still believe that there was a contribution. She's a very small disabled kid. They said they are aware of her curiosity and how she climbs on things, therefore they put child proof locks on things, so someone had to take them off. 

Who said she's disabled? I am only aware that she doesn't speak very well. I also heard that they left the windows open a bit, like they usually do. There was a screen but she pushed it out and that's it. Because they're fucking stupid and just can't think

Posted

Who said she's disabled? I am only aware that she doesn't speak very well. I also heard that they left the windows open a bit, like they usually do. There was a screen but she pushed it out and that's it. Because they're fucking stupid and just can't think

Some sources say the baby girl seems to be "slow" and a bit delayed in her development, but it's alledged information. Them leaving the window open in a room with a curious child is still a contribution, it's like leaving a loaded gun on the coffee table. God knows what will happen. They are so neglectful, it's disgusting. 

Posted (edited)

I find it odd that they left a 2 year old unattended upstairs while they did other things. But that’s just me. Because anyone else I’ve ever known with small babies will put them in a play pen while doing things like making dinner in another room.

It just seems neglectful to me. You can’t just stick a baby in front of a TV and expect that’s gonna be adequate. And to leave the window open as well?? It’s no wonder something like this happened. What complete idiots.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

The whole situation is suspicious as hell. Onision's first instinct is to record himself calling 911 to cover his own ass instead of rushing to his fallen infant daughter, and his first words to the police/ whoever interviewed him is about HIMSELF and how someone screwed HIM over in the past (accusing him of attempted murder). What normal dad thinks this way? He is so calculative about the whole thing. That's at best narcissistic, at worst psychopathic, and at this point we know what Onision is.

About the daughter supposedly being disabled: if she can be described as curious and climbs on top of furniture, then it looks like a normal 2 year old to me. Her being nonverbal at that age is no indication of anything, except maybe neglect, since babies who lack interactions with their parents obviously don't have many opportunities to learn how to talk. It's just sad and infuriating all around.

Posted

I agree it all seems suspicious. Like the doctors said the injuries weren’t consistent with someone being pushed out of a window, but is that really a guarantee that she wasn’t? Also why in the hell would he tweet something like that?!? I get that he’s 3edgy5me and stuff but for real... what the actual fuck. And to immediately feel like he needs to cover his own ass with video footage.... if I were a cop I’d be suspicious as fuck 

Posted

Onision and Kai may have not pushed their daughter out of the window, but this is still classed as heavy neglect! They both left her unattended! A 2 year old shouldn't be left unattended! It's common sense. She got awful head concussions from this so I am not surprised it might have affected her abilities as a child. What if the injuries had been worse? What if she had a bleed on the brain? I don't want to think about it. The fact that Onion then decided to film his daughter to prove he wasn't at fault instead of seeing to his daughters safety first and foremost doesn't surprise me but it still makes me sick. And then when she was in the ER he was tweeting the lewd stuff he does! They need to be bollocked by CPS ASAP!

Posted

I haven't seen anyone say that the daughter was disabled prior to the fall from the window. If I remember correctly Greg refused to talk to her because she was an infant and couldn't talk back. It is common knowledge that children who aren't spoken to at a young age take longer to start talking even if they aren't delayed in any way. She likely is now due to the injuries from the fall though :/  (if you've read the police report it was pretty bad).   

Posted

I understood recording footage of the window to the ground to show police and he could've just let it at that, and we probably would've understood. Using it as an example of another case was unnecessary. EVEN so, who the hell would even think to take footage or take a picture in that moment? your fucking child is on the floor, I would've already had my baby cradled in my arms and me literally crying my eyes out waiting for the ambulance to arrive.  This man does not deserve his kids, those kids need better. 

Posted

It’s sad to imagine how fucked up these kids will be. How much therapy and help they’ll need. And it’s a wonder to me the fact that he even has kids in the first place. In one of Chris Hansen’s interviews with one of Onion Boy and Kai’s many victims (I wanna say it was Sarah? I can’t remember) the interviewee stated that Kai privately expressed concern for their daughter because of Greg’s view (literal hatred imo) of women. So his disgusting behavior during his daughters traumatic injury isn’t surprising to me.

I would not be surprised if there came a day in the future when one or both of their children have a YouTube account and share horrific stories/memories of what it was like to be a child in their home.

Posted

Onision and Kai may have not pushed their daughter out of the window, but this is still classed as heavy neglect! They both left her unattended! A 2 year old shouldn't be left unattended! It's common sense. She got awful head concussions from this so I am not surprised it might have affected her abilities as a child. What if the injuries had been worse? What if she had a bleed on the brain? I don't want to think about it. The fact that Onion then decided to film his daughter to prove he wasn't at fault instead of seeing to his daughters safety first and foremost doesn't surprise me but it still makes me sick. And then when she was in the ER he was tweeting the lewd stuff he does! They need to be bollocked by CPS ASAP!

If I remember correctly, it says in the report she had severe fractures to her skull and literally the skull was caved in on itself on one side. That's very serious. I can't recall anything about bleeding on the brain but it was some gruesome details I had read so I feel like my mind omitted some of it due to imagination.