• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

LeafyIsHere

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this to be a good summery of the type of content he makes. Most of his videos are making fun of children or mischaracterising peoples arguments. 

Posted

I found this to be a good summery of the type of content he makes. Most of his videos are making fun of children or mischaracterising peoples arguments. 

Thanks for the video :)
Since H3H3 bailed out and deleted his video about Leafy, i found it difficult to find A GOOD video about Leafy's horrible behavior and toxic channel.

Posted

he's lost 45000+ subs. not surprised, i didn't get a feeling he'd last for long with the content he was making.

Posted

I know this is a dead thread since Leafy has been quiet for a while, but I stumbled upon a funny lil rumor vid ~

RaccoonEggs responded in the comments with "this is really bizarre but I'm not Leafy, planning to do a face reveal pretty soon so hopefully that will debunk any suspicion" two weeks ago so MAYBE he'll deliver. pretty neat.

Posted

i'm pretty sure this thread is dead by now but i found these videos and its pretty... interesting??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYhBL14gOA 

i know its long i mostly skip through the videos but maybe some of you would be interested in it or maybe not idk

I know this is a dead thread since Leafy has been quiet for a while, but I stumbled upon a funny lil rumor vid ~

RaccoonEggs responded in the comments with "this is really bizarre but I'm not Leafy, planning to do a face reveal pretty soon so hopefully that will debunk any suspicion" two weeks ago so MAYBE he'll deliver. pretty neat.

also, i love raccooneggs and this is really funny to me cos he's nothing like leafy lol (and he's done face reveal so there's that)

Posted

I watched that Leafy was here video and it honestly made me kinda miss him. But not in a way that I want him to make videos again but like that video said the drama was the best when he was around. Fuck KSI and Logan Paul sissy ass cat fight, the Leafy era was lit. 

Posted

Well. He broke his what, 2 year long silence on youtube to call idubbbz a cuck. 2020 is weird man.

Posted

Well. He broke his what, 2 year long silence on youtube to call idubbbz a cuck. 2020 is weird man.

He also made an interview with keemstar

Posted

Leafy dropped a new video. Incase it gets taken down the summary is: Short video of idubbbz and his gf doing stuff like gaming, playing with a dog etc. Audio switches from diss track someone made about idubbbz to idubbbz recent video audio about being okay with his gf having an only fans. leafy shows the thirsty tweets anissa had posted about wanting to fuck leafy multiple times and begging to be in his videos. 

Posted

Leafy dropped a new video. Incase it gets taken down the summary is: Short video of idubbbz and his gf doing stuff like gaming, playing with a dog etc. Audio switches from diss track someone made about idubbbz to idubbbz recent video audio about being okay with his gf having an only fans. leafy shows the thirsty tweets anissa had posted about wanting to fuck leafy multiple times and begging to be in his videos. 

Well that was underwhelming. No change there.

Posted

lol the  rate is idubbz is going he'll have a pull thread soon, leafy era was indeed to good but then he started picking on disabled people.

nobody is gonna like content like that 

Posted

lol the  rate is idubbz is going he'll have a pull thread soon, leafy era was indeed to good but then he started picking on disabled people.

nobody is gonna like content like that 

He never grew up. It's actually quite sad. The stuff that is funny as a teenager and early 20something tends to change as you grow older, especially when there is no nuance, intelligence or self-awareness to your stuff to begin with. 

I really liked him years ago, just a unique and naturally funny dude. He didn't progress in any way, and it became less and less funny. His core audience grew out of his edgelord shtick, and the age difference between his fanbase and himself grows larger as he ages. He has no other content to offer as his original fans age. 

Posted

does anyone remember his girlfriend? description: she's white, blonde, and was a model that posed nude. everytime i remember this and try to find her @ again it's like she never existed