• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

LeafyIsHere

121 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he's pretty cute haha I just wanna pinch his chubby chipmunk cheeks :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

Ugh i can't believe i used to watch this guys channel. I think i thought for a while he's hilarious but at some point i noticed that

A : He got nothing to say and just keeps on saying the same stuff over and over again. Like he literally uses the same phrases and insults for all his videos and his 12 year old "edgy" viewers try to be perfect minions by speaking the exact same crap he does. "literally hitler lol" "the cancer of youtube" "leafyishere more like leafyisqueer amiright?"   yeah.. hilarious, it's not like i heard that 1000 times before. ¬¬

And B: All he does is earning money for talking out of his ass and attacking people who have channels usually way smaller than his own. (with a few exceptions though , like i did kind of celebrate him roasting Keemstar i can't lie) 

When the whole H3H3 thing came up i was kind of picking sides and i went with Ethan because i actually think Ethan makes more quality content that Leafy, especially humor wise IMO . I see why some people like him, though dgmr, since, as i said, i used to watch his videos. What i don't understand is how people aren't getting bored with his videos. But that may just be me and my high af standards 

Edited by Tinkerbell

Posted

I used to uh, kind of like his content? but now it seems as if he is running out of ideas and his videos are getting extremely repetitive. But I don't think he's a terrible person, to me his radical fans are. They constantly hunt down these kids (even with him adding a disclaimer) and say things like "fucking kill yourself faggot" and I remember someone specifically saying they hope Jacob Sartorius gets raped. It's not that I like Jacob, I just think that it's extremely wrong for someone to wish that on a 13 year old. 

Posted (edited)

People suggest him to me all the time but he is just irritating and, to use his own words, cringy. He doesn't have much insight to offer and just makes a bunch of clickbait with flakey information. Plus his little fangirls are annoying. And this is coming from someone who frequents Kiwi Farms and watches The Amazing Atheist. 

Edited by terrorchan

Posted

he's running out of ideas. literally 75% of his videos are about children. he needs to get a real job instead of mocking others on the internet.

Posted

Eh I never found him funny. I hate the way he talks; it sounds like he has cotton in his mouth. He mocks kids but was hypocritical when he called out Keem (correct me if I'm wrong) saying Keem was messing with a 20 year old (I think Leafy is 20... again: correct me if I'm wrong).

But Leafy is doing the same exact thing. Picking on little kids isn't funny and it isn't cute, lol. Jacob is really annoying but he's a child. He constantly gets bullied which can lead to self-esteem issues. He may make disclaimers, but his fan base won't read the description... Picking on adults is one thing, but children are a different story. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

He is a cute guy, I must admit. But his behavior destroys it. 

Posted

I used to be a diehard Leafy fan, I'm not sure why. Maybe just because I found him attractive. I started watching him around 500k and watched his videos religiously up until a couple month ago when it became the most repetitive petty drama ever.

Recently, I've discovered a few things:

1) He doesn't have much commentary, as others stated, besides "this is cancer" and "fucking kill yourself."

2) He's kind of an idiot. There have been many videos that he's shit on in which the point went waayyyy over his head.

3) His fanbase is the real "cancer." The only internet drama I've been in recently was with leafy fans. They always tell me to kill myself and then block me before I can respond. Real creative. 

In this past week I accidentally became the top comment on one of his videos. That is one of the most hostile comment sections I've ever been a part of.

Posted

I don't mind Leafy. His fanbase is cringy as hell, but his videos are okay. They're amusing when I'm super bored and have nothing else to watch. I don't really see how he is a little snowlfake, though. I think it'd be more appropriate to have him in the online personalities section.

Posted

I actually enjoy watching his videos from time to time, does that make me a bad person lol? No but seriously, some of his words and jokes are just cringy and stupid, while some of his videos are interesting. I love his fancam videos tbh, I think he's cute xD

But is he really a snowflake tho lol?

Posted

Not gonna lie, I enjoy his content more than I should, but at least I admit I'm a bad person lol. I don't think he's a snowflake, he pretty much admits to everything he does wrong. 

Posted

I used to be a diehard Leafy fan, I'm not sure why. Maybe just because I found him attractive. I started watching him around 500k and watched his videos religiously up until a couple month ago when it became the most repetitive petty drama ever.

Recently, I've discovered a few things:

1) He doesn't have much commentary, as others stated, besides "this is cancer" and "fucking kill yourself."

2) He's kind of an idiot. There have been many videos that he's shit on in which the point went waayyyy over his head.

3) His fanbase is the real "cancer." The only internet drama I've been in recently was with leafy fans. They always tell me to kill myself and then block me before I can respond. Real creative. 

In this past week I accidentally became the top comment on one of his videos. That is one of the most hostile comment sections I've ever been a part of.

image.thumb.jpeg.281bf78597d9ae925daa719image.thumb.jpeg.109c15d96f9c77e302fc327....you found this guy attractive why?

he looks like the type of guy every girl would avoid at school.

And he has the nerve to make fun of Trisha Patays appearance LmAo

Posted

Leafy is an idiot, his game play and commentary are both shitty, like his personality. 

He probably browses 4ch. and suddenly thinks he's the 3dg3 king. The only people that would watch him are children and grown men who act like children. 

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.281bf78597d9ae925daa719image.thumb.jpeg.109c15d96f9c77e302fc327....you found this guy attractive why?

he looks like the type of guy every girl would avoid at school.

And he has the nerve to make fun of Trisha Patays appearance LmAo

To be fair, he isn't that ugly, could be worse. He's just pulling a face in the last one lol

Regarding his videos/personality, I agree that he doesn't seem very bright. He repeats himself like every twelve seconds (which is really annoying) and he honestly can't finish one sentence without saying ''holy shit'' or '' what the fuck''. He doesn't seem too skilled with words, so I wonder why he's so popular on yt? The way he pronounces ''literally'' is incredibly annoying, too.

Posted

lmao, his videos are so boring and unentertaining. Literally consists of sarcastically saying "IM A CYBER BULLY YES THATS RIGHT I AM HITLER." as an intro and then play some clips of a 10 year old doing some cringy stuff and him saying "kill yourself" "this is cancer" and throwing in a bunch of swear words along the way to sound even edgier.

And when he's not making fun of kids, hes calling out people who have already been called out like 43859034 times already before.

The majority of his fanbase is a bunch of kids and young teens going through their edgy rebellious phase that think saying 'kys' and 'drink bleach fat xox' makes them cool and relatable. Leafy and his audience are just major cringe.

Posted

How old is he? His humor, attitude and apperance scream 14, but I'm sure he must be older...?