• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

LeafyIsHere

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LeafyIsHere is a youtuber who pretty much just makes douchey videos ranting about how "cancerous" various videos of kids on the internet are while having gameplay footage running in the background.

He is like a lot of youtubers that do this, but he is going into just straight up bullying and clickbait territory now. Most of the titles of his videos are in all caps stating something like "THE CRINGIEST KID TO EVER TOUCH THE INTERNET". 

The only reason I'm even really putting him on here is because he recently made a video making fun of a guy with autism called TommyNC2010 who vlogs, which of course sent a bunch of his annoying fans to go attack TommyNC2010. OF COURSE as I was typing this out though Leafy removed the video and made a few apology tweets about the whole situation.

Tommy made a video discussing what has been going on, and based on the title it looks like Keemstar did something too?

h3h3 also made a video discussing this.

Here are Leafy's social media links.

https://twitter.com/LeafyIsHere

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leafy/1463073867259497

https://www.twitch.tv/leafylive

https://www.youtube.com/user/LeafyIsHere/featured

Edited by Aileen On'Tables

Posted

To contribute a bit. He deleted his vid but here's the mirrored upload: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE-AYld08vI

Also he now tries to cover his back posting excuses on Twitter:

"I taken down my recent video because I didn't know all the circumstance involving the individual in the video. 1/3"

"Tosh.0 made a video very similar to mine awhile back and he credited Tosh.0 in his own YouTube banner. 2/3"

"Given how well he took that with Tosh.0, being as harsh as he was. I assumed there wouldn't have been such a negative reaction. 3/3"

Posted

I was just talking about this with my husband. It actually made me feel bad for all the lolcow sites I've been involved in. 😔 I checked earlier and h3 hadn't uploaded anything so I'm excited to get home and check on it. 

Tried to watch Leafy once and realized he really doesn't have much commentary outside of "this person is cancer." Seems like he's tried jumping on the bandwagon with the other satirical channels but didn't have much to add to the community.

Posted

Leafy isn't my cup of tea. Most of his fans seem to be the "edgy I'm different than the others misunderstood" 13-14 year olds who have superiority complexes. I've heard tons of people talk about him at school and make references to him,so I checked him out and his videos just seem like click bait with titles like "NUDES" with a picture of a girl.

Posted

boogie2988 has now made a video to talk about all this as well.

Also after looking at Leafy's twitter, it seems he likes to make suicide jokes a lot.

Posted

Honestly I can't just imagine why people would watch someone like Leafy. The guy apparently doesn't have any talent to show and can't make videos about anything good or useful, or at least truly funny. If the only thing he can do is mocking kids and people with mental disorders... well... I dunno why someone would be his fan. 

H3H3 has some people in comments reminding him that he did the same mockery a while ago, but the victims just happened to be mentally healthy.

Posted

I watched a couple of Leafy's videos a while back and thought they were decent. I'm kind of drawn towards people acting like assholes and making fun of people, and I was kind of mesmerised by the games he plays whilst he talks. But it doesn't take long to realise there is nothing clever or funny about his videos, he's just straight up ripping into people. Not just people, mainly children who don't know any better. I'm glad H3H3 made his video to expose what an ass this guy is being, because I don't think Leafy himself is ever aware of the fact that he's just bullying people at this point.

Posted

IDK, there's something about his videos that made the gameplay look even more fun than it actually is. He's the reason I started to play CSGO... (still it was a long time ago)

Posted

I'm a little a peeved that nobody is calling out Keemstar on this as well. It makes me think that people are afraid of the damage his fans can do.

Posted

I'm a little a peeved that nobody is calling out Keemstar on this as well. It makes me think that people are afraid of the damage his fans can do.

I've seen at least two youtubers that would be more likely to call him out actually either appear in a video or give a bit of info for a video of Keemstar's. Hopefully since Leafy is getting called out and it's being mentioned how that part of the youtube community is getting toxic, it will be brought up eventually.

You know... it really fucking irks me that Leafy is being all "oh thank you for the support it means so much". He deserves NO support The only people who should be getting all the ass kissing he is getting are some of the people who have like little to no followers or subscribers that he just unleashes his fans on. Not to mention the kids who are just having fun or people who have mental issues. Leafy is just being a little bitchtits mcgee here covering his ass trying to sound all sweet and like a nice guy, when normally he is cracking jokes about him killing himself, saying stupid stuff like "good morning faggots", and just being an all around nasty edgelord.

Posted

Why is this thread in the snowflake section? I think he should be in the online personalities group. 

Posted

His apology.

Posted

I don't understand why Leafy uploaded an apology video

What happened?

Posted

I don't understand why Leafy uploaded an apology video

What happened?

u didnt watch the video or perhaps read this thread?:Alpacaconfused:

he posted a video making fun of an autistic boy and this boy recieved death threats from leaf's "fans" 

Posted

u didnt watch the video or perhaps read this thread?:Alpacaconfused:

he posted a video making fun of an autistic boy and this boy recieved death threats from leaf's "fans" 

Thanks for telling me