• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

2034 posts in this topic

Posted

This is true though. When it comes to stuff like this I'm sort of in the middle. I'm one of those people that dislike this whole twerking fad and I think it's unacceptable for anyone to flash their genitals in public. But this is only my opinion because I was raised by a family with modest and conservative values. But I think if someone is just posing sexy then that is okay. Yungelita's photos can be a bit raunchy, but I don't think she is a sl*t. She doesn't even seem like one. From the info gathered from this thread she seems shy and quiet.

Yeah i dont think flashing pecker pr vajajay in public is the best thing to do honestly xD I just wanted to point out the obvious double standards we have here. I think as long as she's an responsible adult, not racist, not fetishizing kiddos (like some people in this daddy kink do) not hurting anybody we shouldn't judge or slut shame her. But you know dudes have much easier in that matter... Slut shaming on dudes is practically non existent! Even when they're doing the craziest weirdest shit... So yep. That's it.

Posted

Yeah i dont think flashing pecker pr vajajay in public is the best thing to do honestly xD I just wanted to point out the obvious double standards we have here. I think as long as she's an responsible adult, not racist, not fetishizing kiddos (like some people in this daddy kink do) not hurting anybody we shouldn't judge or slut shame her. But you know dudes have much easier in that matter... Slut shaming on dudes is practically non existent! Even when they're doing the craziest weirdest shit... So yep. That's it.

^ this exactly. 

I like her because she seems to enjoy her sexuality without taboos.

Posted

^ this exactly. 

I like her because she seems to enjoy her sexuality without taboos.

yeah and unlike some (kittyphinya/b4by.jpg) isn't photoshopping herself into child. Yeah I don't like her make up or hair, whatever I'm not her target anyway :D even if she photoshops her body (I didn't bother to check closely, sorry) she is not making herself look like another person, alien, fetus or sexy 4 year old. I like that.

Posted

Emm i think that Her point is that women should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies and not be shamed/ persecuted for it. You know just like dudes are. Like men are expressing their sexuality all the time, male sexuality is a mainstream thing like Justin Bieber flashes his Weiner in public and everybody in the media is like "woooow Bieber got WILD yeaaah" and when girl is showing a tittie people at like "how dare she, she's a SLUT! she has no respect for herself!!!" And in reality well... Maybe she just loves sex and loves her body so much you know? When she's doing it herself, out of her own free will, and nobody forced her to do it its not objectification. Objectification occurs when for example somebody wants to sell a product and uses naked female body as an object to advertise this product. Or for example I am a dude, I don't give a flying fuck about personality of a woman I just use them as sex objects. It's more something like that I think. Feminism isn't like "I'm a prude stone monolith who wants to destroy all the males hell yeah" More like "I am a woman, I am a human, I'd like to be able to do things that I like without being policed for it" But these are just my thoughts, as a dude I'm not sure if I understand this correctly but you know I noticed that I can do a hella lot more things than my female friends and I don't have to worry about how society reacts on this. I don't think its ok though...

Allow me to rephrase my original post. What I was trying to get at was the fact she doesn't really speak about the subject, just expects ppl to understand the movement she stands for without any context and just by posting ecchi photos. Guys and even girls aren't going to see "art" or "feminism". They're going to see exactly what's put out in plain sight, a girl who poses half nude who makes sexual comments about herself. Honestly she just seems like every other ig girl who tries to get famous by taking off their clothes which makes me kind of sad. I don't think there's anything wrong with what she's doing specifically it's how she goes about it and expects others to understand.

Posted (edited)

Allow me to rephrase my original post. What I was trying to get at was the fact she doesn't really speak about the subject, just expects ppl to understand the movement she stands for without any context and just by posting ecchi photos. Guys and even girls aren't going to see "art" or "feminism". They're going to see exactly what's put out in plain sight, a girl who poses half nude who makes sexual comments about herself. Honestly she just seems like every other ig girl who tries to get famous by taking off their clothes which makes me kind of sad. I don't think there's anything wrong with what she's doing specifically it's how she goes about it and expects others to understand.

Well you know she doesn't have any duty to inform people... And if people don't respect other people for their sexuality... Something else have to change you know? I think that everybody deserves basic respect no matter what they do (yeah of course I'm not counting criminals etc...) She is a girl, she happens to be a feminist and she likes to pose nude. If I am a dude who will treat her (and other girls) poorly because of that its not her behavior that has to change but mine. And I think people should stop trying to justify the lack of respect because of someone's sexuality. I think it would be good if people could just... Chill you know? Sure we all have different backgrounds, culture and so on and right now world is so mixed all together that all poins of views crash on in another but I think world would be a better place if sexuality (female especially) was treated like something natural and normal. Yeah I get that sometimes it can be hard to swallow when somebody suddenly flashes with naked pics and we may not approve that. I get it also and even with some gay pictures too (like c'mon buddy you're trying too hard here... Eeeew) Aaand sometimes a bit of jealousy gets me too (it's impossible to have abs like this no way!!!) but... I'm just trying not to hate people. Especially for something like that. If its jealousy its mine jealousy and I am the one who has to do something with that. If I think something is "too much" I just skip/unfollow whatever... But that's just me tho. Maybe my experience (I was shamed because of my sexuality A LOT) made me who I am

wp_ss_20160622_0001.png

Edited by SlyGuy

Posted

she had shoot with dollskill :-o

guess her being 'ig famous' pays off

Posted

Def looks like waist training to me

Posted

she had shoot with dollskill :-o

guess her being 'ig famous' pays off

I'm kind of sad that she promotes Dollskill, because they're a bad company (stealing Designs, making fun of Models who aren't skinny, and the super high prices...) But at the same time I'm glad that she has a shooting as a 'model' now.

Posted (edited)

Check out young yungelita https://vimeo.com/24848176

And AGAIN, her family knows and they have personally dealt with it in their own private way.

I appreciate how PULL exposes fraudulent people but I do not appreciate judgements and assumptions about others and their families. If you have a claim to make or an opinion about something, please provide evidence or discuss what was posted by said person if you can't provide a link instead of posting random ideas or thoughts based on your own biases. I painted a pretty clear picture of her in my last post but apparently no one read it -_-

BTW her instagram is back up. She also has a second here for more 'personal' posts: https://www.instagram.com/elitaharkov/?hl=en

Also here is where she started, sort of: http://elitaharkov.tumblr.com/   Its a bit more along the lines of the generic sad girl aesthetic that was so popular a few years ago, but she's doing more artistic things now instead of photo edits

Edited by NL123

Posted

Does she have a lot of friends? I ask because it seems in a way she is a bit lonely.

Posted (edited)

She has a handful of friends I think. I've only really seen her around town with a couple of ppl. I've seen maybe two on insta share a picture with her. I mentioned before that she's well known around town (and it's a small town that thrives on gossip, ugh), at least with my generation, so she seems to be pretty guarded and distrustful with herself and her life. There are a lot of crappy people around here who have harrassed her on her tumblr when she had anon asks and she posted a while ago saying that she doesn't go out much.

Edited by NL123

Posted

Emm i think that Her point is that women should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies and not be shamed/ persecuted for it. You know just like dudes are. Like men are expressing their sexuality all the time, male sexuality is a mainstream thing like Justin Bieber flashes his Weiner in public and everybody in the media is like "woooow Bieber got WILD yeaaah" and when girl is showing a tittie people at like "how dare she, she's a SLUT! she has no respect for herself!!!" And in reality well... Maybe she just loves sex and loves her body so much you know? When she's doing it herself, out of her own free will, and nobody forced her to do it its not objectification. Objectification occurs when for example somebody wants to sell a product and uses naked female body as an object to advertise this product. Or for example I am a dude, I don't give a flying fuck about personality of a woman I just use them as sex objects. It's more something like that I think. Feminism isn't like "I'm a prude stone monolith who wants to destroy all the males hell yeah" More like "I am a woman, I am a human, I'd like to be able to do things that I like without being policed for it" But these are just my thoughts, as a dude I'm not sure if I understand this correctly but you know I noticed that I can do a hella lot more things than my female friends and I don't have to worry about how society reacts on this. I don't think its ok though...

I agree with you 100%!!

Posted

Tbh this girl kinda looks like that koreaboo Katie

Posted (edited)

I think she's quite cute, and has a lovely figure. I dislike people digging at others for the fact they want attention because all humans generally need/enjoy attention. However like others have said, I hate this annoying tumblrina personality so many girls have nowadays, where they make out like they're so ~monotone and unique daddys little girl~ when they're just carbon copies of each other. Fetishes are fetishes and I don't care if she has a daddy kink but every girl seems to have them nowadays... yknow, the whole Lana Del Rey, Lolita vibe. I feel like that's why her face is so plain, it's innocent. (Aside from what she posts lol).

Edit: realised we have similar usernames. Goddamn I am also the carbon copy 

Edited by yugyeomslita

Posted

Im fine with her but the only thing comes to my mind is wha about 10 years from now on when she is searching for a job? E-fame is not forever