• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2053 posts in this topic

Posted

5d703be0bb37e_Screenshot_20190904-183308Emma answering Q & A.

She looks bad honestly. Her hair and the color makes her look old. She looks nothing like her ig pictures

She should go back to her straight/dark hair. Maybe a change of makeup too? I can't put my finger on what makes her face so unpleasant.

Posted

5d703be0bb37e_Screenshot_20190904-183308Emma answering Q & A.

She looks bad honestly. Her hair and the color makes her look old. She looks nothing like her ig pictures

She looks VERY different compared to her own pictures.

And overall, her hair looks like a wig and not her real hair. The eyebrows' colour doesn't match up and it just adds to making it look like fake hair

Posted

i can’t be the only one who thinks that her “sick girl” EP is somewhat reminiscent of melanie martinez’s crybaby, right? 

i hate to say it but melanie did change the way that people view alternative/indie pop when she released her first album and many people are influenced by her. but it’s kind of odd that elita would try to mimic her aesthetic and lyrics while working with her. it doesn’t sit right whatsoever. 

she is now apparently best buds with melanie’s after k-12.... melanie gave her a leading role in the film and it’s the debut into acting (bad debut aswell). so that could explain why she’s taking a massive dose of “inspiration” from melanie martinez

Posted

Hi, i'm new in this thread, but i just wanted to add some things about Elita in K-12 if some people didn't watch the movie.

She portrays a girl called Angelita who is Crybaby's best friend. She is described in the Melanie Martinez wiki "As opposed to Cry Baby, Angelita is cold and laid back. She also won't hesitate to use her powers to harm those she hates."

Anyway, there's a particular scene people keep talking about: Teacher's Pet. It is a song talking about Angelita's illegal relationship with a teacher. I read some people on Youtube saying that this could be a sort of message from Elita, like a redemption. You can listen to the song here:

(at 1:01:39 in the movie) 

Posted

hi there, long time lurker of this thread and I made an account so I could chime in :alpacacrush:

anyways, emma had recently posted a picture of her body recently on her story, I'm putting it as a spoiler just in case it may be triggering for some.

yike.thumb.jpeg.726daed72fbb9b53b1b5606f

I don't know if it's just me but doesn't she look a little strange? I'm not sure if she's slouching or if she's sucking in or not, whatever she's doing it makes her body look kinda scary.  

Posted

Here’s a candid of her from her boyfriend’s IG while they were making the EP.

I love the instrumentals a lot, but the lyrics.... Well I’ve already said my piece on those. Lol

0EAD6FDD-F675-4384-9419-DD4EC700ADC7.jpeg

I’m sorry but HOLY FUCK her boyfriend did her dirty by posting this picture

Posted

I think I’ve only seen it mentioned once about her being in K-12, but what’s everyone’s opinion on her performance? I think a lot of the acting fell flat in the movie, but her’s especially. Which is weird since she’s been in her father’s short films so you think she’d be an okay actor. I also personally wasn’t a fan of a lot of her hairstyles in the movie

464D7250-3C6C-48C5-A6F2-30BA3E2A7652.thu76242767-3DED-4AE9-9489-F30F48D5C407.thuLike what were they thinking with these? Literally the scene after Teacher’s Pet her hair is styled kinda cute, whatever they did for Teacher’s Pet it really does not suit her at all. 

Speaking of Teacher’s Pet, anyone else find it so funny that the character she was portraying was the one in a Student/Teacher relationship? 

Posted

her acting was kinda shitty tbh lol

am i the only one who thinks her current hair color suits her well? looks much better than the darker brown shades atleast

Screenshot_20190928_111738.jpg

Screenshot_20190928_111726.jpg

Screenshot_20190928_111714.jpg

Posted

her acting was kinda shitty tbh lol

am i the only one who thinks her current hair color suits her well? looks much better than the darker brown shades atleast

Yeah I think she kinda looks good with that color! Way way better than when she was blonde. 

Posted

Speaking of Teacher’s Pet, anyone else find it so funny that the character she was portraying was the one in a Student/Teacher relationship? 

mel probably gave it to her cuz she knew she’d be into it :haiplz: “here friend, live out ur fantasies”

Posted

i think her performance  is a mix of bad writing, directing and her dull ability and emotions showcased in her acting 

Posted (edited)

Yungelita was in Melanie Martinez's Crybaby album mvs as the cashier in Tag You're it and Mad Hatter.

Screenshot_45.png

Screenshot_46.png

Edited by sunnysideegg

Posted

mel probably gave it to her cuz she knew she’d be into it :haiplz: “here friend, live out ur fantasies”

the whole scene with her killing the teacher was so horrendously comical I almost cried