• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2045 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she might just look old because the shadows (like pacify said) are highlighting her laugh lines (and a little of her undereye area)- which is hella unfortunate, it's a great pic. Reminds me of some Audrey Hepburn Paparazzi pics.

Posted

Screenshot_20190427-144535.thumb.png.2f9

Think she's looking for someone to draw shit for her for free? It's honestly not that hard to find an anime-style artist you like, DM them for a commission, and pay them for their work. This is just lazy.

Posted (edited)

Edited by angxlicfairy

Posted

Screenshot_20190427-144535.thumb.png.2f9

Think she's looking for someone to draw shit for her for free? It's honestly not that hard to find an anime-style artist you like, DM them for a commission, and pay them for their work. This is just lazy.

Yeah lol I can’t stand people like this. But there will be someone in her following of horny dudes and delusional girls who will think it’s a honour to draw her for free...

Long-time lurker. She didn’t specify that she wasn’t going to pay them so let’s just wait first or  give her the benefit of the doubt before assuming the worst.

Posted

FB7FFF34-29D2-4938-A31D-2DF6B4F40009.thuShe’s 24?A2D0A5D5-BF46-4645-A809-E6B37E3624D0.thu

Posted

dont know if anyone is still active in this thread but shes making an ep? i dont know what to expect tbh

IMG_20190510_172048.jpg

IMG_20190510_172403.jpg

Posted

IMG_20190510_172048.jpg

Kinda OT but why does this remind me of the scary grandma in the new IT trailer

13F7FB48-26A7-4176-9E71-3A2FF160402C.png

Posted

Was that her in melanie Martinez new teaser?

Posted

Was that her in melanie Martinez new teaser?

yeah

Posted

yeah

wow she doesn't look like her IG posts at all

Posted

wow she doesn't look like her IG posts at all

Yeah she really looks far from IRL

Posted

idk if this has been discussed already but have y'all heard her music? Girl can't sing for shit so she does that whole breathy-whisper thing.

Posted

So apparently this EP is coming out June 21st...

I'm questioning why she chose to wear that for the cover. It doesn't suit her at all.

elitaep.jpg

Posted

So her new EP “Sick Girl” is up for preorder and you can listen to previews of the tracks. I started off with the track “Perverted” and oh. My. God. The lyrics are some of the most cringe inducing shit I have personally ever heard. All the song previews are so boring and sound the same. She doesn’t do anything interesting with her voice at ALL, all we get is the breathy whisper that hardly passes as singing, IMO. I can see this EP being one of those things you listen to where each song sorta melts into the other cuz they all sound so similar. 

1B6E9504-D1CB-40CD-AA4D-5915136E2D53.jpeg