• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

2024 posts in this topic

Posted

She rarely ever posts anymore unless she is selling something on depop. Did she suddenly get a social life or...?

Posted

She rarely ever posts anymore unless she is selling something on depop. Did she suddenly get a social life or...?

She seems to be hanging out with her sister a lot, and i think she mentioned she has a boyfriend now.

Posted

Did she ever say if she was doing more than just that one song months ago? That could be why too, if that ever took off

Posted

Apparently she’s gonna make an appearance in a movie written and directed by Melanie Martinez called k-12. According to her fans it’s supposed to be released maybe sometime this year to accompany her new album.

Other than that I know one of the few people she follows is Kiera McNally who is the girlfriend of Mac Demarco and she works a lot with unif— so i’m only inferring that there’s some clout chasing Emma has still got going on to match with her current aesthetic and maybe her lo-fi artist thing.

Posted

76DDF3E4-12CD-4081-81AD-C375B5D37C8F.thuthis... doesnt look good? Has her body changed? It’s probably age, or the lighting but something about this makes it very ill fitting. 

Posted

76DDF3E4-12CD-4081-81AD-C375B5D37C8F.thuthis... doesnt look good? Has her body changed? It’s probably age, or the lighting but something about this makes it very ill fitting. 

It is her stance

Posted

$25 for that? Little overpriced but hey girl get that coin 

826A7E68-9B24-4467-9F86-3C02E3FB6FC8.png

Posted

$25 for that? Little overpriced but hey girl get that coin 

826A7E68-9B24-4467-9F86-3C02E3FB6FC8.png

$25 for a plain white thong with boring print? Wish she added atleast something else to make it less bland.

Posted (edited)

nvm i didn't know that 

Edited by Sinister

Posted

I think is disgusting selling used underwear and i'm pretty sure that the people who buys that are her creepy old man followers 

these are not used, just merch 

Posted (edited)

I think is disgusting selling used underwear and i'm pretty sure that the people who buys that are her creepy old man followers 

She’s not selling the ones she’s wearing in the photo. She’s just modeling new merch that is available on her website.

Anyway, unrelated to the post I quoted. I’m not really a fan of hers, though I do find her interesting. But I kinda like the balisong (butterfly knife) necklaces she’s started selling on her site. They seem quite nicely made. According to the listing, they’re made of 925 silver with rhodium plating and have cubic zirconia stones along with a laser engraving that says “Elita”. She’s been posting pics of the necklace on her story and showing a guy wearing one who she calls her partner in crime. So I assume she has a BF? Sorry if that’s already been established.

9B3887A1-DF79-4D4E-8936-4934C7014525.jpeg

06CA8BDB-A366-4F1D-889B-8B469BADBD0F.jpeg

C252538C-349F-4925-9013-C421B782B088.jpeg

I love necklaces and lowkey I want one 

Edited by AnarchyStocking
posting on mobile sucks

Posted

she does have a boyfriend since she posted this photo a few days ago but deleted it.

990AF7A1-DCBF-4F79-B2E7-DF35001C75A7.jpeg

Posted

she does have a boyfriend since she posted this photo a few days ago but deleted it.

this is actually a pretty cool photo but her face looks so... old??

Posted

this is actually a pretty cool photo but her face looks so... old??

i feel like it might be because of the shadows in this one (due to the hat)

Posted (edited)

yes it’s a cute photo but she honestly looks 40 here... Considering how many drugs she takes/used to take it shouldn’t be surprising, but still. 

Also so he looks exactly like this youtubers I forgot the name of but I will try to find 

Edited by angxlicfairy