• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

2001 posts in this topic

Posted

the aesthetic of the video is somewhat lazy but i kinda like it honestly. like the edgy imagery is a bore but at least she looks nice 

Posted

Off topic

when I read your comments I read it in a whisper because it’s in cursive lol

In my opinion she never stopped

Posted

Off topic

Hidden Content

that is hilarious because on computer it is comic sans

Posted

I remember finding this girl on insta one or two years backs and feeling like utter crap because her body was/is so beautiful, and I was in the throes of an eating disorder, so... :alpacaworry2:

But then I rediscovered this thread, and saw the stuff that she's been posting to Tumblr, and now I don't feel so bad, knowing that the person I was jealous of is just an edgelord haha

Posted

I remember finding this girl on insta one or two years backs and feeling like utter crap because her body was/is so beautiful, and I was in the throes of an eating disorder, so... :alpacaworry2:

But then I rediscovered this thread, and saw the stuff that she's been posting to Tumblr, and now I don't feel so bad, knowing that the person I was jealous of is just an edgelord haha

yeah plus she is all angles and photoshop. her natural body isn't bad, but it's not like she's this perfect thicc anime girl either because in most body pics she's giving herself lumbar lordosis to seem like she has a fat ass. 

Posted

Lmao sorry for late reply but I didn't check this forum  for ages. I never said pedophilia is okay so please don't say that. I just said that DDLG kink is not that weird as you think because there are a lot of  people who are into that, you can see a lot of ddlg accounts on instagram and it's nothing special nowadays. U act like it's a crime or something. No, it's just a kink or fetish like BDSM, etc. But u won't understand because I bet 90% of u all on this forum are fatass and ugly girls who are jealous about everyone and everything. What's the point of this forum btw? Making A laugh of everyone who are better than you or at least got a life? This sentences here "OMG SHE ANNOYS ME" "OMG SHE'S SO UGLY" like lmao get a life and if she annoys you why tf  u follow her and writing about her stupid posts here which she will never see or even If, I guess she won't pay attention at all. Im just wondering how  sad ur life must be when u loggin in there and starting writing post about random girls on Internet. Just think about it for a second. 😂 + I know that u won't understand ddlg or another kink just because ur sex life ends on missionary position with ur boyfriend ohh. I won't reply anymore, this forum it's just so fkin PITIFUL, so u are. And no I'm not a friend of Yungelita, Im not her super psycho fan too, I just can't understand what's the point of this forum and of this everything. Someone there said that Yungelita makes young girls sad because of "photoshop" and "everything fake" but look at urself and ask yourself a question: don't YOU make people sad? You come here and saying shit about others.  It's awful. Someone should really report this forum and shut this down. 

Posted

Lmao @ the "shit i look like a pedophile enabler now so let me just create some fake outrage for a sex community that derives from sexualizing prepubescent white girls and lash out on a thread that hasn't been active in a while" post

Emma's ddlg phase was over about 2 years ago but that commuity really rides of die for her even tho she was just using them for internet clicks lmao she obviously still uses the "sex sells" pitch on social media but it's different from what everyone had a problem with. She still likes true crime from what I've seen but at least she isn't glorifying them anymore.

Posted

Lmao sorry for late reply but I didn't check this forum  for ages. I never said pedophilia is okay so please don't say that. I just said that DDLG kink is not that weird as you think because there are a lot of  people who are into that, you can see a lot of ddlg accounts on instagram and it's nothing special nowadays. U act like it's a crime or something. No, it's just a kink or fetish like BDSM, etc. But u won't understand because I bet 90% of u all on this forum are fatass and ugly girls who are jealous about everyone and everything. What's the point of this forum btw? Making A laugh of everyone who are better than you or at least got a life? This sentences here "OMG SHE ANNOYS ME" "OMG SHE'S SO UGLY" like lmao get a life and if she annoys you why tf  u follow her and writing about her stupid posts here which she will never see or even If, I guess she won't pay attention at all. Im just wondering how  sad ur life must be when u loggin in there and starting writing post about random girls on Internet. Just think about it for a second. 😂 + I know that u won't understand ddlg or another kink just because ur sex life ends on missionary position with ur boyfriend ohh. I won't reply anymore, this forum it's just so fkin PITIFUL, so u are. And no I'm not a friend of Yungelita, Im not her super psycho fan too, I just can't understand what's the point of this forum and of this everything. Someone there said that Yungelita makes young girls sad because of "photoshop" and "everything fake" but look at urself and ask yourself a question: don't YOU make people sad? You come here and saying shit about others.  It's awful. Someone should really report this forum and shut this down. 

you’re on some next level shit fam, emma isn’t going to fuck you no matter how big of a paragraph you post.

clearly you’re a pedophile or a really sheltered, desperate person to find ddlg/ageplay as just a kink LOL. emma isn’t even on her ddlg shit anymore so wyd

Posted

ddlg ain’t even that kinky. what’s kinky about calling some seedy ass dude “daddy”? that’s pretty much all it is. embarrassing. don’t be flexing bc now you just look dumb and desperate.

Posted

ddlg ain’t even that kinky. what’s kinky about calling some seedy ass dude “daddy”? that’s pretty much all it is. embarrassing. don’t be flexing bc now you just look dumb and desperate.

also how fucked is that just because a girl doesn’t want to indulge in some guys’ incest/pedo fantasy or doesn’t like pain or any other kink, she’s vanilla and boring?? it just puts pressure on girls

like @Smirnoff said if you think calling some gross dude ‘daddy’ is the epitome of kink, i feel sorry for YOUR sex life

Posted

also how fucked is that just because a girl doesn’t want to indulge in some guys’ incest/pedo fantasy or doesn’t like pain or any other kink, she’s vanilla and boring?? it just puts pressure on girls

like @Smirnoff said if you think calling some gross dude ‘daddy’ is the epitome of kink, i feel sorry for YOUR sex life

i don't get why anyone uses what's kinky and what's not, to make a point. what someone finds kinky can be seen as extremely vanilla by someone else and vice versa

Posted

This thread is so dead. But hey, so is Emma’s Instagram 🤷‍♀️

Her feed is still as boring as before:

1B716562-84FC-4954-9879-F5B4DF960A0D.thu

Her persona is still as  dull, repetitive, wannabe edgy as before:

AA384D85-F956-4504-A730-65F39DDD67BA.thu

Oh and also, she’s resorting to sponsors now:

1ED94B55-9918-4381-90CC-0D11F334F806.thu

well, it was great to know you all and to observe this trainwreck from the beginning. Don’t think there’s any future for this thread: even if there’s new drama it will probably have been copied and pasted by from tumblr. 

Posted (edited)

Goodbye, Emma.

Edited by cocon