• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2045 posts in this topic

Posted

I usually don't comment on this thread and forgive me the quick OT but thank you for that edit of her with Danganronpa characters, I am laughing my entire ass off, I needed that today. 

Posted (edited)

Tbh, she’s come a long way. I actually like some of her photos now than I did before. Not only is it not as weird or creepy or just too much but it feels real. Like now it seems like she’s dropped the act or at least somewhat and is finally being real.

A1CC8ED1-3DFD-497A-A708-7F8B9C28FE06.png

I could be wrong but we have to admit that she did change a little.

The comments section however, is still the same...

AD09C043-AE8F-443A-B1B6-ED60C8AD32A6.jpeg

Edited by Hallo
Error

Posted

https://elitaisdead.tumblr.com/

She remade her tumblr and honestly it feels like the same bullshit at points.

Posted (edited)

https://elitaisdead.tumblr.com/

She remade her tumblr and honestly it feels like the same bullshit at points.

Oh welp...spoke too soon?

Edited by Hallo
Error

Posted

Oh welp...spoke too soon?

I wish I grabbed a screenshot of the announcement from her insta but :^) memory was a bitch to do that

Posted

I wish I grabbed a screenshot of the announcement from her insta but :^) memory was a bitch to do that

What announcement?

Posted

What announcement?

The announcement that she remade the tumblr.

Posted

besides her tumblr returning, i really love me a good crustation and i’m sure flamingos do too lol

3ECEDEAF-B575-4065-A791-91488613EF1F.png

Posted

She made her profile private again. Was a long time since the last time she did. Losing followers?

Posted

She made her profile private again. Was a long time since the last time she did. Losing followers?

I don’t get why people make their account private is they are losing followers? How does that help 

Posted

I don’t get why people make their account private is they are losing followers? How does that help 

when you click on unfollow it’ll say something like “are you sure you want to unfollow a private account?” And people will be less likely to unfollow cause they don’t want to be waiting on the request list if they decide to refollow in the future. 

Posted (edited)

Regarding the last pic of her in a bikini, she is still arching her back to make her hips appear thinner. Honestly she has a nice body either way and shouldn’t be afraid to flaunt it. But I guess her fans are more demanding than that. 

Some screenshots from her tumblr, keep in mind I barely had to scroll, TW:

0748D591-2B9A-4D6C-9BF5-933B2EBA39A0.thu208F763B-F03E-4ABA-B1A6-E14961BF70D1.thu251B8ED3-E151-4BD7-B60E-DA394F20CB1D.thu

There is worst but even for me it’s a bit too gross lol. She hasn’t changed one bit, she’s just better at hiding it. 

Edit: she made an announcement again for her tumblr

90967C19-3488-401D-B4AB-4C98CB23FBF9.thu

Edited by angxlicfairy
2nd edit: posted an image accidentally

Posted

Regarding the last pic of her in a bikini, she is still arching her back to make her hips appear thinner. Honestly she has a nice body either way and shouldn’t be afraid to flaunt it. But I guess her fans are more demanding than that. 

Hidden Content

There is worst but even for me it’s a bit too gross lol. She hasn’t changed one bit, she’s just better at hiding it. 

None of the images are showing fyi

Posted

Hidden Content

I don’t think she arches her back because she doesn’t like her body...I think she does it to make her waist look smaller. I doubt she’s that insecure about her body...considering how all she ever used to post was her body.