• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

2024 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey has anyone listened to her single that came out? It’s called ‘I hate everyone but you’ and she’s literally just talking over some indie/lofi music but it’s like? Not bad lol and I know it’s on Apple Music but not sure about any other music app 

Hey has anyone listened to her single that came out? It’s called ‘I hate everyone but you’ and she’s literally just talking over some indie/lofi music but it’s like? Not bad lol and I know it’s on Apple Music but not sure about any other music app 

wait nvm that’s what you guys were just talking about idk why I was 4 pages behind 😕😕

Posted

Can anyone else get onto her Instagram account because mine keeps coming up blank?

5b5394f99765c_Screenshot_20180721-161637

Posted

Can anyone else get onto her Instagram account because mine keeps coming up blank?

5b5394f99765c_Screenshot_20180721-161637

her page comes up for me. did you ever says something on her account that would make her block you?

Posted

Her picture caption was just flat out annoying to me. She’s had quite the history of sexualizing serial killers. I mean, the entire thread highlights that.

i thought when she stopped posting about them often, she grew up but she was just waiting for people not to call her out about it on her pics and is casually bringing it up again to not cause any strife.

let me remind y’all 

we all may think crime and killers are interesting, HOWEVER most of us don’t take sexual photos with stuff about serial killers in the caption

girl is no rob zombie actress, she’s a bland sheltered Canadian girl 

Posted

So I was looking through Emma’s profile and there is something no one posted (or I haven’t seen):

C4D42628-4565-41EE-874B-6C1D948DAF4B.thuand honestly... she looks so good here? Her hairstyle makes her 10000x more beautiful than the tryhard blonde and I love how she pulled it back her ears. She’s not in a forced pose and her underwear is cute. This is honestly such a good look and Emma if you’re reading this this hairstyle honestly suits you you should try it more often.

Yeah she could do modern tumblr-version (so not accurate at all) of victorian fashion now if she's stuck with her old clothes, because she looks much better without romanticizing pedophilia and murder.

Posted (edited)

So I was looking through Emma’s profile and there is something no one posted (or I haven’t seen):

C4D42628-4565-41EE-874B-6C1D948DAF4B.thuand honestly... she looks so good here? Her hairstyle makes her 10000x more beautiful than the tryhard blonde and I love how she pulled it back her ears. She’s not in a forced pose and her underwear is cute. This is honestly such a good look and Emma if you’re reading this this hairstyle honestly suits you you should try it more often.

Off the topic of the looks of the picture,that caption tho.Just scrolling threw the comments I found some people saying they wished things like murder,rape,etc were legal.I also found a teenage girl saying she wished dating older men was legal..a good amount of comments on this are disgusting :alpacadone:I know Emma can't control what her fans say/do,but I feel asking what illegal thing you wish was legal is kinda weird cause most things that are illegal are illegal for a reason.:alpacafedup:

Edited by hoe lord

Posted

Off the topic of the looks of the picture,that caption tho.Just scrolling threw the comments I found some people saying they wished things like murder,rape,etc were legal.I also found a teenage girl saying she wished dating older men was legal..a good amount of comments on this are disgusting :alpacadone:I know Emma can't control what her fans say/do,but I feel asking what illegal thing you wish was legal is kinda weird cause most things that are illegal are illegal for a reason.:alpacafedup:

Her fans are for the most part the underaged “edgy” teens of the internet so that’s why they’re saying stuff like that, and Emma has a huge influence on them. Murder and rape are horrible things and I wished pop culture would stop romanticising them, same for pedophilia which is extremely trendy nowadays for who the hells knows what reason.

Posted

Man Emma has just about THE WEIRDEST fan base ..

Posted

they really could've just say something somewhat debatable like weed or safe abortion, why do they gotta make it weird.....

Posted

they really could've just say something somewhat debatable like weed or safe abortion, why do they gotta make it weird.....

Because that is who she built her fan base for.

Posted

here are the links to the song... yikes

https://open.spotify.com/album/3FfaVAdRl5iN4GeTOBUogk 

(you need a spotify account for the full thing)

the actual music in the song isn't too bad, its not a terrible beat, but her breathy whispering kinda creeps me out and the lyrics are weird. especially when she says the chorus line, i feel like she spaces out the words kinda awkwardly? and the cover image is really bad and tacky imo what is even going on...

Posted

i spent a good hour lurking thru this thread n wow i am glad i did

i haven't been following her for long and i didnt look through everything in this thread so pls correct me if i say something dumb:

i followed her right before she released her song, so maybe no more than a month. i actually dont remember how i found her, but when i first saw her profile i didnt really think anything of it... just kinda ur basic tumblr girl that buys all her stuff off of depop because she thinks its cooler than going to goodwill

i think im in the minority here bc i actually kinda like her face. she's pretty in an obscure, elf girl way but i could think of nicer lookin people

her fashion sense judging from her new content is stuff i would be too shy to wear irl, but i think that simple style suits her 

scrolling down a bit i kinda start to get a weird vibe from her. this photo is what got me:

IMG_8271.thumb.PNG.e60f040878e071f6aacbdidk? she's standing like a danganronpa character in the middle of nowhere and its so unsettling

then i take a look at the knife pic thats before it and thats when i realize she collects weapons for the aesthetic and it hits me that she's trying to be edgy tumblr teen!! :/(

it bothered me a bit, but it didnt make me unfollow because yeah acting edgy can be cringey, but i give people a chance to change + it wasnt that bad enough at the time, her thing with knives wasnt all up in my face

i kinda stopped lurking after that day and she became some random girl i followed from there on

her new song wasn't the worst thing i ever heard, but i think the chorus drags on for too long, and there's rlly no rhythm to it and it feels offputting. it doesnt make me feel better when i look at the song cover and see elita posing like a danganronpa character again with her homegoods tablecloth backdrop,, i thought i was the only one that thought the cover was super weird and im so glad im not lol

one of her newer posts with the caption about serial killers was how i got here. i was lookin thru the comments and i saw someone bring up how elita was problematic and romanticized serial killers. i get a little excited because reading receipts and analyzing internet personalities is interesting to me!! an hour later not only did i found out she likes serial killers a bit too much, but she's also into incest, ddlg, advocates pedophilia, and is a pissbaby that blocks everyone that tries to expose her.....without a second look she just seemed like a sweet forest fairy that likes to share wholesome facts, but now she's honestly more like a swamp monter lmao i never seen myself press the unfollow button so fast. im not too surprised because there was always this little feeling i had about her when i first saw her account, but she's still sorta elusive to me...i just wanna figure out why she's like this?? how she became like this??? is she really mentally insane or is it just an aesthetic she's adopting??? 

i hope im not bringing back a dead topic but i couldnt ignore it, i just wanted to comment on her danganronpa posture so badly

IMG_8276.thumb.JPG.cb7a7dd591bd91668758b

1355B170-49E3-4D79-B4D0-C3C5D3C1C353.gif

Posted

IMG_8276.thumb.JPG.cb7a7dd591bd91668758b

this image is absolutely perfect? There is something awkward in the way she’s posing me but I never could figure out why. I think the reason if, look at her waist. She is arching her back and placing Her shoulders backwards. It gives the illusion of a thinner waist so an hourglass figure. Let’s not lie, her body is gorgeous the way it is she doesn’t need to pose that way, it’s weird.