• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2045 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why isn’t anyone talking about how ridiculous the cover art is

Cuz it is. It’s pretty funny:haiplz:

F052C9B2-E5D7-4F4C-8399-FDD4B00B005C.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

I agree, it's like she tried to shove every edgy aesthetic Tumblr girl motif into one picture - vacant expression, lacy white undies, revealing some flesh, pretty knives, pastel silk background, symmetry, etc... taken with a not so flattering camera. And her new song epitomizes the bandcamp lofi indie girl sound. Nothing unique at all. It's almost like a parody. 

dream-bb-rich-white-girl-who-swears-shes

Edited by lavenderdrink

Posted

Does anyone know if she has a job or not ?

i thought she was spending her days working. Didn’t think she was spending her time writing Nicole doppelgänger music and taking pictures in scream masks with her bf

I was actually thinking that lmao

Posted

the way she’s just standing there, her expression, the knives 💀💀❓

Posted

the knives dangling at the end of the video just killed me 

Posted

This girl needs some art direction, stat lmao.

Her aesthetic/music seems so mismatched and garbled into a very average boring "tumblr-style" mess. I honestly think (at least from the little we've seen so far) that there are some somewhat solid concepts there, but she just has no idea what to do with them.

Posted

I'm surprised she showed her face in this picture. I was expecting her to just show her "best assets" (her Photoshoped body) on the cover.

Posted

985DC7E6-0429-4125-8AF5-B7F24622B79A.thu

048FF923-2DE8-4584-A3E1-D8328B3589C7.thu

ughh Emma!!! You were doing so good! Dropping that creepy pedo murderer loving tumblr basic b!tch vibe and you’re doing this?! Have you even learned since the beginning of your account? Is it simply in your genes, were you cursed “you can’t spend more than a month without weirdly sexualising yourself, babies, and romanticising serial killers!” Because that’s the only explanation I have to you pulling this on us. 

Besides the caption, I don’t see anything wrong with the quote. Maybe she just has a weird interest in serial killers that can’t be help...a lot of people have something like that.

Posted

Besides the caption, I don’t see anything wrong with the quote. Maybe she just has a weird interest in serial killers that can’t be help...a lot of people have something like that.

Let's hope it's a regular interest in them and not some romantic interest like those columbine fanatics..

Been a while since I last saw her, she looks a lot better with dark hair.

Posted

985DC7E6-0429-4125-8AF5-B7F24622B79A.thu

048FF923-2DE8-4584-A3E1-D8328B3589C7.thu

ughh Emma!!! You were doing so good! Dropping that creepy pedo murderer loving tumblr basic b!tch vibe and you’re doing this?! Have you even learned since the beginning of your account? Is it simply in your genes, were you cursed “you can’t spend more than a month without weirdly sexualising yourself, babies, and romanticising serial killers!” Because that’s the only explanation I have to you pulling this on us. 

This brought me great pleasure to read, I genuinely laughed out loud.

with all things considered though at least she said “which mosts interests you” rather than “who’s your favourite”

Posted

Was that not kind of an overreaction? I don’t think her posting that question is that bad.... it wasn’t very romanticized and she’s certainly been much worse in the past with the Tumblr queen behavior.

idk, it’s not that bad to me because most people I know are at least a little intrigued or interested by morbid topics like that from time to time. Whether they go watch a Netflix documentaries about killers, read a books about them, or look them up online.

Posted

The caption with that pic is the main thing that bugs me lol it’s equivalent to kylie jenner ig clones who take sexy photos and write a deep quote or speak about social issues/current events while they have their ass out. It’s all harmless but obviously for attention and likes.

Posted (edited)

Let's hope it's a regular interest in them and not some romantic interest like those columbine fanatics..

Been a while since I last saw her, she looks a lot better with dark hair.

Lol. I meant picture instead of quote, but yeah it could be worse though.

Edited by Hallo