• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2040 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sounds kind of Lana Del Rey-ish so far, but I guess we will know when she releases the full song! 

Yungelita will be releasing her FIRST ever single, “I Hate Everyone But You,” TOMORROW ! 

I wonder if she’ll be uploading it to iTunes and if so I wonder what her musical name will be.. Yung Elita / Elita Harkov / Emma Harvey??

Edited by Kittenpng

Posted

I understand if you don’t like Lana but that comparison is just wrong.. :/

Yungelita will be releasing her FIRST ever single, “I Hate Everyone But You,” TOMORROW ! 

I wonder if she’ll be uploading it to iTunes and if so I wonder what her musical name will be.. Yung Elita / Elita Harkov / Emma Harvey??

What? I’m a huge Lana Fan and that wasn’t meant to be an insult to the music. I didn’t mean the song sounded exactly like a Lana song, but it reminded me a lot of the song Florida Kilos. It’s also just my opinion. 

Posted

That small clip sounds like what you get when you ask a producer to send you a lana del rey-like song lol 

Posted

Hidden Content

yeah I kinda see what you mean with the background music. The name of the song is I hate everyone except you, which is just really fucking cringe worthy

i was expecting more of a Melanie Martinez like sound. I guess we’ll see what’s to come 

Posted

Her song sounds like a major rip off of billie eilish and nicole dollangagers aesthetic, like she didn't even try to make himself sound any different. Idk but it seems kinda unfair to the original artists when somecome goes off to produce a close to duplicate track to their own. Listen to their music and you'll know what I mean. 

IMG_2982.PNG

Posted

Her song is not terrible, but it's not good either. She's not even really singing she's just talking in a "sexy" / mysterious voice.

Posted

i noticed that she's been interacting with mac demarco and his girlfriend kiera (@minikikiipad) and he's been making music like this for about a decade now, perhaps a new famous person to cling to and find inspo from?

just a coincidence but she went all adult baby for melanie martinez and tried to be an art hoe for her high fashion friends like olivier zahm

Posted

It’s terrible lol. She sounds like she’s trying too hard to sound like every other girl in a dream pop band. The music doesn’t even go with the tone of her “singing”. She needs more work. 

Posted

The song is meh but it sounds really firmiliar it sounds like something by seapony or some other dreampop artist

Posted

the song sounds like mac demarco but her voice is like every indie girl on bandcamp

Posted

The ‘i fucking hate.... everyone but you’ part sounds weird to me. And why is she whispering? 😞

Posted

the song is super shitty and i doesn't look finished to me but ok, nice try. i hope the next one is more like... professionally produced

Posted (edited)

Just found out about this girl and her song is pretty garbage, not going to lie lol it sounds so off-beat and a little bit... meme-y? (It also doesn't seem to be mixed very well?) Like it's the kind of song a person would make as a joke for a video or something? 

Edited by Onee-sama