• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2055 posts in this topic

Posted

@Kittenpng I see a lot of editing blur, I don't think that's the result of plastic surgery.

Posted

everyone i know thinks of her as the definition of a butterface

Posted

I've been lurking for a while this thread and someone talked about how she posted Lavender Town in her story. 

At the time where I was a blind fan of Yungelita I found out randomly about the lavender town thing. So I screenshotted it and sent it to her, I wanted to open to a conversation and maybe be friends (I know, ew, can't believe she was my role model what was I thinking) but she never replied to me and so I never looked further into it. It was the 13th December 2017! So she does read dms and not just slightly if she took the time to put it in her story, but she doesn't bother replying I guess. I mean, I surely dont have 800k, a bit below 20k, but I always take the time to look at direct messages and reply when I learn from them or find them interesting etc... But she basically just reposted what I sent without even checking what it was about.

Definitely agree with the pseudo-intellect comment!

Posted

Cringing about this post still

Posted

How incredibly awkward

Posted

Cringing about this post still

i commented ‘curious about which article ur going to copy paste for ur next zine’ and then she blocked me

Posted

She's starting to look more "aged" wow

Posted

I wonder what she’s trying to prove by posting these stats considering the unfortunate school shootings that’s been ongoing in america, I mean just a few months ago she did post the unfunny insensitive last image onto her story

1AAD0ACE-F31E-4873-8EE5-F0701BA2B7D4.jpeg

E094C0FA-AA17-4DF9-9FE8-BBEF79728E74.jpeg

872AC7D9-AA48-4C5F-B361-19272A86B23E.jpeg

Posted

New elita vine "the dream issue" that has "original content except for the attributes from followers."

Ge it for $19 (not sure about shipping) tink in bio 😜

Posted

I wonder what she’s trying to prove by posting these stats considering the unfortunate school shootings that’s been ongoing in america, I mean just a few months ago she did post the unfunny insensitive last image onto her story

wow... what a hypocrite. I hope she knows the internet sub culture that groomed Cruz is the SAME sub culture she actively participates in and exposes other people to....like....i have no words. 

Posted

Kind of controversial in a way but part of me doesn't find this particularly odd. I dislike her, I really do, however such jokes are rather normal humour to have for somebody outside of the US.

Many people in the UK that I know would post memes of how ridiculous USA gun laws are and how school shootings happen. Because they are a reality, and we do not need to live through that shit and to us that seems ridiculous. Normally humour is used to diffuse a situation. Say, somebody falls over and you see they're okay the usual thing to do is to laugh. Not at them, but it is a relaxation technique telling you that 'it's okay'.

Humour is not meant to be sensitive in all cases. I enjoy dark humour personally and so long as the image was not posted straight after a mass shooting I don't see too much of a problem with it. I see a problem with her as a person and she tries too hard to be edgy. Even so I don't think the meme she posted to her story was a sign of her approval at mass shootings or that she found the shootings themselves funny. The 'back to school' gun pictures to me illustrate how ridiculous American laws are and it highlights the stupidity of those who do not want to create more strict gun laws.

While I agree that the image is insensitive I do believe it was posted in a different context and it does not indicate that she approves of school shootings. Then again, as a person she seems to idolise killers so she's still gross idk.

Posted

Kind of controversial in a way but part of me doesn't find this particularly odd. I dislike her, I really do, however such jokes are rather normal humour to have for somebody outside of the US.

Many people in the UK that I know would post memes of how ridiculous USA gun laws are and how school shootings happen. Because they are a reality, and we do not need to live through that shit and to us that seems ridiculous. Normally humour is used to diffuse a situation. Say, somebody falls over and you see they're okay the usual thing to do is to laugh. Not at them, but it is a relaxation technique telling you that 'it's okay'.

Humour is not meant to be sensitive in all cases. I enjoy dark humour personally and so long as the image was not posted straight after a mass shooting I don't see too much of a problem with it. I see a problem with her as a person and she tries too hard to be edgy. Even so I don't think the meme she posted to her story was a sign of her approval at mass shootings or that she found the shootings themselves funny. The 'back to school' gun pictures to me illustrate how ridiculous American laws are and it highlights the stupidity of those who do not want to create more strict gun laws.

While I agree that the image is insensitive I do believe it was posted in a different context and it does not indicate that she approves of school shootings. Then again, as a person she seems to idolise killers so she's still gross idk.

I totally see your point and get that the original image is a meme. However, because of her self proclaimed “sicko tendencies” I doubt she took it as an illustration of america’s backwards gun laws and rather just something she found that looks like it fits her aesthetic imo. Your last statement is the reason I felt compelled to post lol. Because of the person we found her out to be, I can never take any political/social statement or awareness she posts seriously (like how she used to state her feminism in interviews then post smut of abused women).

Also, looks like she completely cleaned her tumblr up since there’s no more #daddysgirl or any of her old tags she had on the mobile search if you try to look through her blog on the app

Posted

i commented ‘curious about which article ur going to copy paste for ur next zine’ and then she blocked me

dont worry. I got blocked for saying that i prefer her in dark bold colors (clothing) and she got offended from it . Its not you, its literally her.