• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2053 posts in this topic

Posted

She's got no class. Gross human.

We been knew tho, she is so disgusting.

Posted

I don't know if this has been posted about, but apparently one of the hedley singers, cheated on his girlfriend with elita. 

i remember this being posted somewhere very early in the thread but people have since forgotten it. someone here also mentioned how she had been texting one of her married teachers once when she was younger. apparently she was also mutuals with one of lana del rey’s ex who has a thing for vain internet “nymphets” (sometimes underage too ie: babydarkokitten)

which is why she’s a huge hypocrite when she went on her little faux feminist crusade about being disgusted at cheating men then talking about how she loves being a mistress a post later.

Posted

I don't know if this has been posted about, but apparently one of the hedley singers, cheated on his girlfriend with elita. 

Holy fuck, that is so gross. The way she took the pictures makes it seem as if she specifically wanted people to see who she was with, like I imagine someone would do to hurt and humiliate the betrayed partner even more. 

Posted

tenor.thumb.gif.674eb81d8fe67e8bfe130acd

they both shit, as for Emma she knows shit about sorority for being a self-proclaimed feminist, doesn't she?

Posted

The reason why people like her think pedophilia rape and incest is okay because she is living in a safe space and bubble and has no real life outside her bubble.   Girls like yungelita need to be sent to countries where treating women like shit and pedophilia is ok for just a month and when she comes back she will be a completely different person

Posted

I'm sorry but I don't get it. I don't understand what men see in her? Like her body is OK, its obvious that she knows her angles and that's why her body looks amazing in pictures(I doubt her body looks that good in real life), but her face is so ugly.:S She is the definition of butterface. Now don't get me wrong, I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but damn, I can't be the only one that thinks this way?! 

I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch but really, there's really nothing good about this girl. Why would anyone cheat on their girlfriend with this girl?!?!?!

Posted

I'm sorry but I don't get it. I don't understand what men see in her? Like her body is OK, its obvious that she knows her angles and that's why her body looks amazing in pictures(I doubt her body looks that good in real life), but her face is so ugly.:S She is the definition of butterface. Now don't get me wrong, I get that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but damn, I can't be the only one that thinks this way?! 

I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch but really, there's really nothing good about this girl. Why would anyone cheat on their girlfriend with this girl?!?!?!

yungelita is an 'easy girl' aka will.sleep.with.everybody girl

Most of these guys themselves are scum and would cheat on their girlfriend with another easy girl even if it wasn't yungelita

Also cheating shouldn't be justified with the way someone looks.No matter if the person was '''attractive''' or '''ugly'''

I checked out who this guy is and apparently him and his band drugged underage fans so they could rape them. For some reason I'm not surprised that's the kind of man she would attract. Both of them are gross.

Has anybody here made a topic about Hedley?  If not they should those flop molesters deserve a thread of their own 

Posted

emma is certainly on a roll with the company she keeps, trying to leech fame off of molestor/rapist musicians

also this, the disclaimer is killing me lmao her first zine was probably filled with more plagiarism than that one tumblr post. none of it is gonna be original and will probably be a retelling of a wiki article/tumblr post

89DA71F8-BC39-4257-8B44-52964CF27125.png

Posted

Is she trying to feel like a child that she wants to be with her pedo aesthetic by actually sleeping with a child molester?

Posted

Wow what a disgusting attitude she has. Didnt she brag about being celibate tho? Im confused now. Oh emma is u ok

Posted (edited)

oh i thought she actualyl grew up and got off instagram but she just reconstructing her face to make her brown hair go. She got so much plastic suergey. Can't she see that these procedures are making her ugly? she used to be a pretty girl...now, she has a "hot" body.

im sure now she'll be back to release slutty pictures to sell zines about mental illness.

she has her comments on so if anyone wants to let her know how you feel, it's the time!

Edited by Kittenpng
I'm not sure if she got plastic surgery but her face looks very different but it could be editing or just a weird angle

Posted

Thing is that face type is common in NL... it seems to be the genetics that are common there as it is an island with not many people coming to live there