• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2053 posts in this topic

Posted

I think brown looks better on her but it's not ideal, I think maybe she could grow the fringe out and get rid of it and perhaps it'd look a bit better.

Really older pics of her with long dark hair looked best on her personally. I agree maybe growing out the bangs would look good as it has before but she used to be able to pull off the fringe better in the past. She's so downgraded herself.

emma1.thumb.png.cb9bcb8a107859d1b2c623d7emma2.thumb.png.c9dfdd8e7f627b675ac67c73emma3.thumb.png.94c1d1252a2f0b4c33436310

Posted (edited)

Really older pics of her with long dark hair looked best on her personally. I agree maybe growing out the bangs would look good as it has before but she used to be able to pull off the fringe better in the past. She's so downgraded herself.

emma1.thumb.png.cb9bcb8a107859d1b2c623d7emma2.thumb.png.c9dfdd8e7f627b675ac67c73emma3.thumb.png.94c1d1252a2f0b4c33436310

DID SHE LOOK LIKE THIS?? SHE LOOKED SO PRETTY?? omg I had no idea like wtf happened to her to end like this

Edited by Horror

Posted

DID SHE LOOK LIKE THIS?? SHE LOOKED SO PRETTY?? omg I had no idea like wtf happened to her to end like this

There's plenty of photos like these in the earlier parts of the thread. Like I said, she downgraded so hard. Time wasn't kind to her. :/ I can't feel too bad for her afterall she's done plenty of questionable things. Used to remind me of a less pretty Dakota Johnson (still a huge compliment though!)

Posted

She does have a rather extensive history of drug abuse. Xanax was her thing and god knows what else but abusing that shit will probably change how somebody's face looks considerably. I think her features got a lot more gaunt than they used to be when she was younger. Part of it is age but I think the bigger part of it is her past substance history.

Posted

I had no idea who she was before seeing this thread. I checked her out and she has an incredibly bland face ??? Although her body is nice. But how on earth did she get over 800k followers?? Oof I guess boobs DO rule the world...

Posted

Shivers. This girl is fuel for nightmares. She gives off some majorly eerie dark vibes that even reading about her makes me want to douse myself in holy water and garlic.

tumblr_leo7xxsHEz1qahzrso1_250.gif

44.gif

be-gone-evil-spawn-of-satan.jpg

Posted

On her recent photo the comments are calling out her pedophilia. 

Posted

Fjbffh.thumb.png.cc1ee54dd2411cabd3c304a

5a81ef7ce9424_Gkgs_.thumb.png.30bbc61346also bonus comment from one of her fans

Kjgnvxhnjj.thumb.png.d05d03f5af5d5a1fb9e apparently condoning pedophile, acting like its not a big and implying that you are fine with it because you're a sicko is totally okay and we should all let her live!!!!

Posted

yungelitas fans be like 'she dindu nuffin'

Posted

her fans are the worst, the ones who aren’t their for the tits are just like her. they’re a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who get off to anything they consider remotely out of the ordinary (like real human body exhibits herp derp).

is the next zine about facetune? 

7E7A70D9-05B6-4413-AFE7-B366C6108621.jpeg

Posted

her fans are the worst, the ones who aren’t their for the tits are just like her. they’re a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who get off to anything they consider remotely out of the ordinary (like real human body exhibits herp derp).

is the next zine about facetune? 

jshshsh I was just about to ask if she could at least drop her skin care routine, but you're right it's facetuned af. 

Posted

She looks like a wax figure

Posted

She looks like a wax figure

she'd probably take that as a compliment

Posted

I don't know if this has been posted about, but apparently one of the hedley singers, cheated on his girlfriend with elita.