• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2053 posts in this topic

Posted

looks like she's locked her tumblr page for users on computers/laptops since i couldn't go straight to her archives it when i typed the url in. at least we still have the screenshots of those asks where she compared herself to pedophiles and said how much she loves incest! how convenient it is that emma decides to go into hiding when melanie got exposed for rape. however, her search is still accessible on the tumblr app and you can see all the incest rape fantasy shit she's hashtagged over the years.

emma's online inactivity is also transparent as hell. i'm sure she's using all her time to plagiarize tumblr posts for her shitty zine but she's only doing this in hopes that maybe her problematic behavior on the internet over the years just magically fade away.

Posted

Does anyone know where you can find any pictures from elitas old tumblr at all... because I thought she took down the account ???

Posted

Does anyone know where you can find any pictures from elitas old tumblr at all... because I thought she took down the account ???

Well, you can see that the url to get onto Emma’s blog is broken. The only way to view is through the tumblr app. First, make sure your safe search is disabled. Click any hashtag; different words, same behavior. 1AB34C04-D29F-40B0-858A-11CB5CEFA016.thuE399092C-D83A-474E-93CC-29E6D84DB178.thu

Posted

She's gotten so boring lately lol

Posted

She's gotten so boring lately lol

Yes, ...and the brown hair makes it way worse. :doge:

Posted

Yes, ...and the brown hair makes it way worse. :doge:

At least she looks sooo much better now C5D7EADB-DF77-4787-815F-16BB6BC24FAE.thu

Posted

I know beauty is subjective but I honestly don't find her that attractive, nor do I get her appeal and why anyone would be her fan

Posted

At least she looks sooo much better now C5D7EADB-DF77-4787-815F-16BB6BC24FAE.thu

No.^^

Posted (edited)

I know beauty is subjective but I honestly don't find her that attractive, nor do I get her appeal and why anyone would be her fan

her appeal is this— bitch bought herself titties and did some waist snatching and is like alllllll the rest of the dime of dozens (except the russian model girl fetishism and pedophilia, that’s all her! so UNIQUE) and a lot of guys love her titties, love her #daddy, #ilikepretendingim15andunderbutnotexplicitlysaythat  aesthetic. i don’t get it either tbh 

Edited by alcohol

Posted

I cant remember how old she is😅 but is she in her late twenties?

Posted

disgusting human being,all of her instagram is filled with  with lowkey pedophilia,her cosplaying as a sexualised underage girl,.Somebody please tell these grown women that sexualising children wont make them look younger instead this bitch keeps getting older and older as days pass.

Posted

disgusting human being,all of her instagram is filled with  with lowkey pedophilia,her cosplaying as a sexualised underage girl,.Somebody please tell these grown women that sexualising children wont make them look younger instead this bitch keeps getting older and older as days pass.

haha ded

unnamed.gif

Posted

she never knows what hair really suits her. i have never seen her with a decent style or color. everything she has tried looks terrible on her :alpacadone:

Posted

I think brown looks better on her but it's not ideal, I think maybe she could grow the fringe out and get rid of it and perhaps it'd look a bit better.