• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2045 posts in this topic

Posted

"My isolation is crucial for regeneration"

unnamed (2).gif

Posted

Sadly ironic that she is shaming and blocking the people that are trying to expose her.... when she is literally a pedophile!!! Along with that shes still following Melanie Martinez. 

Posted

HEh why is she making another zine when she didnt even sell 250 copies last time? Plus i wonder which articles she will steal this time🤔

4525A9EA-599E-4866-8BF1-31A27A11D260.png

Posted

HEh why is she making another zine when she didnt even sell 250 copies last time? Plus i wonder which articles she will steal this time🤔

maybe someone will catch on and when they report to the original poster of the info they'll sue her and get a whole band wagon of people she's been plagerizing.

Posted

Isn’t she almost, like, 30 years old now (sure looks it)? But aren’t most women her age doing more productive things than making uninspired zines?

Posted

Isn’t she almost, like, 30 years old now (sure looks it)? But aren’t most women her age doing more productive things than making uninspired zines?

I just showed this pic to my boyfriend and let him guess how old she is (we have never talked about her age before and rarely about her in general) and he said “hard to tell.. i think she’s 29ish looking like 27 maybe?!”. Needless to say he was surprised to hear how young she actually is/claims to be.

That kinda makes her lying about her age a bit more believable for me, but idk, maybe the cosmetic procedures and genetics just haven’t been very kind to the aging of her face?!

(Please don’t think I’m age shaming her, I just think possibly lying about your age is  stupid)

Posted (edited)

I forgot how much her zine was (I think it was originally $25 or something? If I'm wrong someone correct me please:alpacadone:)

But I can totally see why she would want to make another one, even if she did sell only 250 copies. $25 x 250 = $6250 dollars, which is a rather decent amount of money, at least for her zero effort copy-pasted "work"

Edited by happy
confusing wording?

Posted

I do think that the brown hair suits her much better tbh but her ripping people off for her plagiarised zine is gross.

Posted

I forgot how much her zine was (I think it was originally $25 or something? If I'm wrong someone correct me please:alpacadone:)

But I can totally see why she would want to make another one, even if she did sell only 250 copies. $25 x 250 = $6250 dollars, which is a rather decent amount of money, at least for her zero effort copy-pasted "work"

yh it was originally $25 but its $15 now with free shipping. 

i hope she improves the cover design. The first cover has white space above and below the photo and it looks ugly 👎🏼

Posted (edited)

so, i've been a long time lurker and came here originally because i enjoyed melanie martinez music, but after finding her thread on here and the recent allegations not so much anymore. i know it's a little off topic now, but i think it is absolutly ridiculous that she made candy ken delete the music video for netflix and chill and all the scenes with her face had to be edited out and he had to reupload it. but that was to be expected from emma.

Edited by elkie
typos lol

Posted

Could anyone explain to me why she keeps on making her account private and then public again... or why she's turning off comments on certain posts... I'm aware of all the drama and controversy surrounding her but the way she's handling the situation gives me this wierd feeling that she has something to hide

Posted

Could anyone explain to me why she keeps on making her account private and then public again... or why she's turning off comments on certain posts... I'm aware of all the drama and controversy surrounding her but the way she's handling the situation gives me this wierd feeling that she has something to hide

She makes it private so that the people who don't follow her but check her page will follow her more to see her posts. It's a way to gain followers. And she disables comments due to general backlash, lately it's been questions about her friendship with Rapenie Martinez.

Posted

003FF605-4560-4BC1-9BC3-CA3324EB8EDE.thuFind what doesn’t belong.

Posted

Am I the only one getting really bad vibes from this photo? Like, this looks like something you see on a dateline episode about a string of gruesome crimes.

Posted

CavernousHarmlessArgentinehornedfrog-max