• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2052 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol she posted on her instastory about the Lavendar Town Syndrome which is literally fiction from creepypasta

pseudointellect at its finest

Posted (edited)

I used to wonder why people thought her breasts were fake. Little did I know? Look how filled those things are! I mean, the bigger the breasts, the saggier they will become. It’s just gravity! And gravity should be more detrimental as there is no bra present. O, the things you can do with... SILicon!

88BAF6DB-22FE-4C09-9FC8-BE50194A996E.png

Edited by miss_mahjong

Posted

I used to wonder why people thought her breasts were fake. Little did I know? Look how filled those things are! I mean, the bigger the breasts, the saggier they will become. It’s just gravity! And gravity should be more detrimental as there is no bra present. O, the things you can do with... SILicon!

Bruh her boobs are always looking weird and different every time.

14504850_1491490747544028_3422493536480657408_n.jpg

There was a video on her Instagram of her squishing her boob with the caption "stress ball". And, to be honest, it looked kind of weird. Can anyone pull it up??? 

Posted

Bruh her boobs are always looking weird and different every time.

14504850_1491490747544028_3422493536480657408_n.jpg

There was a video on her Instagram of her squishing her boob with the caption "stress ball". And, to be honest, it looked kind of weird. Can anyone pull it up??? 

okay, as someone with naturally big boobs, there's no fucking way her nips would be so small. There's barely anything covering them and they're like 2 cm wide. There's literally no possibility. 

Posted

okay, as someone with naturally big boobs, there's no fucking way her nips would be so small. There's barely anything covering them and they're like 2 cm wide. There's literally no possibility. 

Like maybe she does have naturally big boobs with small areolas but bruh, same here. As someone with big boobs, this just seems so unlikely?

Posted (edited)

Like maybe she does have naturally big boobs with small areolas but bruh, same here. As someone with big boobs, this just seems so unlikely?

just showed my roommate these. my roommate got a breast reduction surgery down to a 34DD and she told me that when she was consulting her doctor, her doctor mentioned that although breasts can come in many variations, nipple size and the size of the breast will always be somewhat proportional to each other; thats why even in breast augmentation you have to consider these factors so the final results don't look off or fake (eg. 32A breasts with huge pepperoni nipples don't make sense, vice versa). 

really does seem sus but our precious emma is obviously going to just claim she won the genetic lottery. 9_9

Edited by AK47

Posted (edited)

It looks very photoshopped to me. Look at the bottom of her left breast, that part there is very flat/straight/square. And look at her right breast, the side is more blurry than the rest and the shadows look kinda weird

:alpacaconfused:

14504850_1491490747544028_3422493536480657408_n.thumb.jpg.5a7d0d639688b6ef17511712e5e28554 (1).jpg

Inked14504850_1491490747544028_3422493536480657408_n.thumb.jpg.5a7d0d639688b6ef17511712e5e28554 (1)_LI.jpg

Inked14504850_1491490747544028_3422493536480657408_n.thumb.jpg.5a7d0d639688b6ef17511712e5e28554 (2)_LI.jpg

Edited by happy
fixed spelling error (english is not my first language lol)

Posted

Does she photoshop her nipples away? Like posters above I have a hard time believing she has natural breasts. It's 2017, why are online personalities still lying about obvious cosmetic surgery? Literally no one cares. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

just showed my roommate these. my roommate got a breast reduction surgery down to a 34DD and she told me that when she was consulting her doctor, her doctor mentioned that although breasts can come in many variations, nipple size and the size of the breast will always be somewhat proportional to each other; thats why even in breast augmentation you have to consider these factors so the final results don't look off or fake (eg. 32A breasts with huge pepperoni nipples don't make sense, vice versa). 

really does seem sus but our precious emma is obviously going to just claim she won the genetic lottery. 9_9

in relation to the size, yes, her nipples would have been larger...In actuality, 3mma’s nipples are not:

1DAFAAED-9E22-4AA8-8E24-44164C250AC4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This is what she’s famous for.... gluing rhinestones to her overinflated tits? 

Now thats feminism if I ever saw it!!!

This is actually true, she used to paste rhinestones/flowers from all colors (mostly white or pink) in her tits, vagina. ass mostly. Along with her pale skin and weird aesthetic with photoshopped small waist poses she gained a lot of followers back in the days only for those pictures lol. Emma it´s not known for being ¨woke¨ or an intellectual just for showing herself naked and ugly face (cuz girls keep doing those ugly faces and nasty eyebrows). At first I was attracted too because I was just looking at her body and her sad posts. I´m really happy that this thread exist for showing me the real her and not just that instagram side of her. 

Cqhut-iUMAAps2I.jpg

Cqu-SRLWAAA4K7s.jpg

Edited by lil-wylo

Posted

(hi i'm new and decided to finally make an account after like a year of lurking lol) 

buttttt it seems to me that she's using her hands to squish her boobs together. if you're taking a "coquettishly lifting my shirt" boob photo, it's pretty easy to subtly manipulate the positioning with your hands to make them look like they're just naturally super perky. i have no doubt she photoshops her boobs too but they don't typically look that round and perfect lmao 

Posted

Did she deactivate?

0D7D9E7C-CDDB-4D9B-86A8-0CB3846FC766.thu

Posted

Did she deactivate?

0D7D9E7C-CDDB-4D9B-86A8-0CB3846FC766.thu

she didn't so she probably blocked you.

Posted

She's blocking everyone like crazy