• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Rocksy.chan

350 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually in different insta posts the claims about her food was different: in one of them she said about vegetables and chiken, that she eats them for healthy skin, in another one she said that she is eating whatever she wants and in amounts she wants, and she don't have any diet, it's just fast metabolism and she always had such petite body. She also have youtube channel and her first video is called "The secret diet of Alice" to answer all questions from her fans and haters about her diet.

It's quick translation: "Good day! Today I decided to make my first video just to see how my video equpment work. And also I want to answer the most FAQ such as "Alice, do you eat something?" "Do you actually eat anything?" "What do you eat?" "Why are you eating such little amounts of food?" "How can you live without eating? You will die if you don't stop". And today I want to clear my name from claims that I have anorexia. I don't have anorexia, I am eating, I am really eating, I am eating A LOT, I am really a food lover and I love to gobble up (or binge, I don't know how to correctly translate russian "жрать" but this word means shoveling food in throat greedily). And if you don't believe me, I can asure you that I even have refrigerator in my home were I store my treats. And I don't limit myself in food. I don't even think about amount of my food at all. Some of you can ask me "How do you do that? Are you a witch?". And today I will show you my secrets. I am eating all of that trolls, who say that I have ED or anorexia. I am eating them in any quantity because they are brainless anyway and have zero calories, zero tolerance, zero brains. It's three zero of happiness. And also I want to admit that regular sacrifices to Satan also have benefits for body. Guys, don't listen to these trolls! Just eat them! But beware that eating them have precautions, so you should consult with your doctor!".

In that video it seems like she's using that stuffed animal to make her waist appear smaller because sitting down she can't push her ribs out like she does when she poses standing up.  I'm not going to claim she's lying, but her actions do give off the impression she is very insecure with her body and needs validation.  Who knows why, but I just feel sorry for her. 

Posted

In that video it seems like she's using that stuffed animal to make her waist appear smaller because sitting down she can't push her ribs out like she does when she poses standing up.  I'm not going to claim she's lying, but her actions do give off the impression she is very insecure with her body and needs validation.  Who knows why, but I just feel sorry for her. 

she said she always tries to appear skinnier using angle  and tricky poses so yeah she is doing it on purppose

Posted

The might be naturally skinny person but definitely not that skinny. Everything about her account seems proana and honestly if she's actually suffering from ed I hope she gets help. And if she's doing it for attention (which these days doesn't even surprise me anymore) then clearly she needs help for a different problem

Posted

It might seem wrong, but I like how she looks. I do think she's more on the thin side, but I like it. I wouldn't strive for it or motivate someone else to do it, but it looks good for how she dresses up imo.

Posted (edited)

Its not like you sew your cosplays lol I find it funny Screenshot_2017-04-26-17-10-47.png

Edited by Elyon

Posted (edited)

Two things to add, it seems Im the only one post in this thread by Noé

She has terrible theeth and thats why she doesnt smile

The second pic was a instastory with two photos but my phone deleted the other ); the second instastory was her fridge full of magnets from her pizzeria she found a year ago. And thats her Proof "she eats a lot" (I migth add there were like 20 magnets ... like yeah my fridge is full of magnets too but  we order like once a month ???)

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-38-14.png

Screenshot_2017-05-21-23-13-51.png

Edited by Elyon

Posted

does anyone else notice the resemblance of rocksy to model pashaharu

Posted

She just had an ED and used a corset.

Skinny -> ED   Small waist -> Corset

That's all.

ED: Someone made an account in instagram called @rocksy.chan_the_truth (or something like that) and basicly started posting the pics you can found at the start of this topic (where you can clearly see she's extremly skinny). She posted a screenshot of that acc (in her stories) and said something like: "what a terrible person, shaming poor girls with EDs, pls if you see report" and all that stuff. Sho she said she had and ED.  I think that now she does cosplay she tries to not show that much how skinny she is bc men (followers and patrons) (Patrons: people that pay for hot pics of her in her Patreon account, link is in her bio) don't really like that (they like (basicly): thin legs, small waist, cute face), so she has to please them if she wants more money and popularity. I think now she's still only eating a bit and she does a bit of sport bc she wants to have a good butt:Screenshot_2017-08-27-03-49-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-03-46-07-1.thumb.p

Corset: I know some people have natural curves but when you're that skinny you shoudn't have natural curves. I've been researching lots about her in the lasts months. I know she followed an acc of a corsets shop (and I did screenshots of it but sadly I had problems with my phone and I lost my photos and had to delete my instagram acc too (I post anything anyways but I lost my saved pics and thats >:() ) I really don't think she had a sugery for it since she lives with her boyfriend (I think) in an ugly appartement (she just has a mattress as bed, you can see it in the pic above and in some of her outfit pics in her acc @/rocksy.day) So I don't think she had the money for it and dont wanted to. Now I think she spends all her money in lolita clothing and cosplay and doesn't even care about her house. Here's a pic of her with a corset, the only one she posted:Screenshot_2017-08-27-04-29-47-1.thumb.pIt's not that difficult to wear a corset, it's not expensive and you can see results in a short time.

History: She wanted to become a doll, she knew she had a cute face but she needed to be really skinny and to be curvy. So the solutions (for her) were anorexia and a corset. She does it and becomes an idol.

As you can see there wasn't too much secret.

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong, hope you understand everything))

Posted

Just read the captions, you'll understand ;)

Screenshot_2017-08-27-04-59-01-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-04-59-30-1.thumb.p

Posted (edited)

..... Are we really trying to argue if she's ana or not. 'Cause those pictures on the first page are 10000% pro ana and she's not at all that naturally skinny. All of those pro-ana people always scream they're '''''naturally''' 2lbs. nah I've seen enough pro-anas to know when I'm looking at one.

Tip: No 'sane' person would ever take pictures of them measuring how skinny they are, or how much their bones protrude out. Neither would they do the paper test to show how skinny their waist is. Cmon people.

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

She just had an ED and used a corset.

Skinny -> ED   Small waist -> Corset

That's all.

ED: Someone made an account in instagram called @rocksy.chan_the_truth (or something like that) and basicly started posting the pics you can found at the start of this topic (where you can clearly see she's extremly skinny). She posted a screenshot of that acc (in her stories) and said something like: "what a terrible person, shaming poor girls with EDs, pls if you see report" and all that stuff. Sho she said she had and ED.  I think that now she does cosplay she tries to not show that much how skinny she is bc men (followers and patrons) (Patrons: people that pay for hot pics of her in her Patreon account, link is in her bio) don't really like that (they like (basicly): thin legs, small waist, cute face), so she has to please them if she wants more money and popularity. I think now she's still only eating a bit and she does a bit of sport bc she wants to have a good butt:Screenshot_2017-08-27-03-49-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-03-46-07-1.thumb.p

Corset: I know some people have natural curves but when you're that skinny you shoudn't have natural curves. I've been researching lots about her in the lasts months. I know she followed an acc of a corsets shop (and I did screenshots of it but sadly I had problems with my phone and I lost my photos and had to delete my instagram acc too (I post anything anyways but I lost my saved pics and thats >:() ) I really don't think she had a sugery for it since she lives with her boyfriend (I think) in an ugly appartement (she just has a mattress as bed, you can see it in the pic above and in some of her outfit pics in her acc @/rocksy.day) So I don't think she had the money for it and dont wanted to. Now I think she spends all her money in lolita clothing and cosplay and doesn't even care about her house. Here's a pic of her with a corset, the only one she posted:Screenshot_2017-08-27-04-29-47-1.thumb.pIt's not that difficult to wear a corset, it's not expensive and you can see results in a short time.

History: She wanted to become a doll, she knew she had a cute face but she needed to be really skinny and to be curvy. So the solutions (for her) were anorexia and a corset. She does it and becomes an idol.

As you can see there wasn't too much secret.

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong, hope you understand everything))

But does a corset really work like that? I thought it would only work if you wore them daily for an extended period of time (Like many ladies in the victorian era)

Posted

But does a corset really work like that? I thought it would only work if you wore them daily for an extended period of time (Like many ladies in the victorian era)

You're right about that. It's not like you have to wear it every single day, but you could wear it during weekdays and not wear it during weekends. Or you could opt for a different kind and get a less "drastic" corset that you wear to bed and such. It's not like you gotta wear it all the time to notice differences. I used mine for roughly about a year and didn't use it when it wasn't needed (working out, to bed, shit like that) and my end result is a 19.6 inch (or about 50cm) waist and a nice hourglass figure.
Though if someone were to use it as they did in the Victorian era they would most likely have some organ issues as they weren't as educated about it back then. I mean you are supposed to have some breaks here and there so your body doesn't get strained.

There's also those that opt to get the floating rib removed by surgery. Doubt Rocksy did that though. We all know Valeria did tho lol

Posted

When it comes to people's body condition, I try not to judge. I have friends whom people thought as anorexic but they're just unable to gain weight, but lose them very quickly due to genetic that they have fast metabolism, or they were very sick as a child. I have few friends who had TBC as a kid, recovering from cancer, or born premature, etc. They were all skinny with bones prodding but they can eat more than my other friends who were plumpier.

Well, rocksy's health history is none of our business. For example, one of my friends miscarriaged due to toxoplasma and she turn extremely skinny due to medication and treatments. Takes her years for her to recover and gain normal weight.  

I'm just saying that it's all possibilities. Diseases can change someone's body. Maybe rocksy didn't want to tell because it's too private like what my friend experienced with her miscarriage. People judge my friend as anorexic and force her to join weight gaining regime and give her diet advices, and my friend grew stress and suicidal due to people skinny shaming her. 

Posted

When it comes to people's body condition, I try not to judge. I have friends whom people thought as anorexic but they're just unable to gain weight, but lose them very quickly due to genetic that they have fast metabolism, or they were very sick as a child. I have few friends who had TBC as a kid, recovering from cancer, or born premature, etc. They were all skinny with bones prodding but they can eat more than my other friends who were plumpier.

Well, rocksy's health history is none of our business. For example, one of my friends miscarriaged due to toxoplasma and she turn extremely skinny due to medication and treatments. Takes her years for her to recover and gain normal weight.  

I'm just saying that it's all possibilities. Diseases can change someone's body. Maybe rocksy didn't want to tell because it's too private like what my friend experienced with her miscarriage. People judge my friend as anorexic and force her to join weight gaining regime and give her diet advices, and my friend grew stress and suicidal due to people skinny shaming her. 

The comment of Sodapop was everything, I mean, if she was that skinny bc of an illness she woudn't have measured herself and posted pics of her measurements, of herself showing how skinny she is, smiling. Just, no. + now she's like an idol/she's like, being adored by lots of people she doesn't really care of ppl saying she's skinny

..... Are we really trying to argue if she's ana or not. 'Cause those pictures on the first page are 10000% pro ana and she's not at all that naturally skinny. All of those pro-ana people always scream they're '''''naturally''' 2lbs. nah I've seen enough pro-anas to know when I'm looking at one.

Tip: No 'sane' person would ever take pictures of them measuring how skinny they are, or how much their bones protrude out. Neither would they do the paper test to show how skinny their waist is. Cmon people.

Posted

As someone who wants to practice waist training i've searched a lot and i can say: yeah, it works. I guess she spend some years doing it because you need time, for your floating ribs to move and tune your abdomen. You need time, some dedication and you need to recognize your own body. Like, you can't start the training leaving as tight as you can 8 hours per day. You need to know how much your body can hold and do some gym because if you don't your organs will be fucked up and you'll probably die. haha

----------------------

As someone who had and have an ED, i may say that this girl was a trigger for me.

I looked at her and somehow i find her pretty? i was jealous of her body being so tiny because my bones and large (?) and even when i'm 39kg i'm still large, or at least it's how i see myself.

Sorry for this off topic post but this personally affected me and i know that she affected a lot of people too because of that "perfect skinny image".

I'm 1.56 (?) and i'm 48kg last time i checked but i want to be 39kg again or even less and i know this is not healthy and i can die but that's how my sick mind works, and i'm just like this because i gain some weight in two years (i mean, i was almost 57kg and for my height this is too much) and i realized once that my tights was touching each other and i couldn't see my collarbones anymore. Now i can see, barely, that some parts of my tights are not touching each other and i have very proeminent collarbones now (the bones of my shoulders are already showing) and i can't describe how happy i was seeing the result of not eating (except from 12hrs luch) for one week. I lost 6kg in one week because i literary starve myself.

And now i ate a lot this weekend and i want to die because i feel guilty.

And that's how my minds work, that's how a mind with someone with a eating disorder works but people still glorify this shit, people still give credity for STARVING.

This is a disease, this is not pretty, there's no way someone that skinny can be healthy, there's no way a fucking metabolism can do this because if it did a lot of people would walk like THIS in the street.

This is a disease and need to be threated like one.

But people buy sexy pictures of a girl dressed like a anime character or a kid in sugestive poses with fucking 39kg (? i'm not sure).

People still follow and compliments her (she's not ugly but she's sick), people still say "oh i wish i was like you"

but damn

just starve yourself and post pictures dressing like a kid then photoshop your face (i don't know if you guys realized that her face in vids are pretty different than in pictures) and then post pictures of how much you eat and how thin you are then you are done, you are Rocksy now.

Just don't complain when you die from anorexia.