• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rocksy.chan

346 posts in this topic

Posted

Q: Do you have sexy friends? A: Yes, bunnie_mommy And JuliePaww are great

Oh I've seen I've seen these two on Twitter. Bunnie mommy also started as a cutesy instagrammer and by Rocksy's influence also got into nude selling. Her Twitter account is the cringiest thing in the world not only because she only sells her fatness and fat breasts to fetishists (by the way she poses) but because her posing and the way she acts on videos and how she high speeds them to look like jelly or something, it doesn't look sexy it looks... awkward and kind if sad. And her "wife" (I doubt it because they're Russian) also sells nudes but ain't very successful because she's the most plain and boring woman in the market 

Can someone tell this woman twining her body like that isn't flattering? IMG_20200327_085119.thumb.jpg.704e445714she looks like this guy but with huge implants, same amount of hair and all 

20200323_203838.thumb.jpg.620fd5e3f25c1f

BAHAHAHAHAYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But if she doesn't curl herself like that she won't have curves :alpacadone:

It was really cringey to see her posing and trying to find her angles while talking she's so obsessed with herself wtfe

Her cheekbones looked smaller in that last direct 🤔 🤔 🤔 a filter maybe? 

She either got the fillers back or is editing her cheeks to look fuller and counteract her new prominent cheekbones (which she had before but got them fixed and never told her followers) 

this isn't even proper aeghao tf is she even trying to achieve 

I'm more confused by the pose than bu the face... wth is that? 

Posted

Just updating this thread 

1-Apparently she now wants to become a streamer

2- It seems the pedo pandering days are back

IMG_20200331_195522.thumb.jpg.08e909bc03

Posted

So she had 1.7k patreons, then she jumped on the bandwagon and made a profitable OF account for casual content, and now she wants to stream as well? Idk if it's greed and the need to "grow" and be better than other thots, or if she's just tired of what she's doing.

You'd think 1.7k patreons would pay well enough 🤷‍♀️

Posted

Oh I've seen I've seen these two on Twitter. Bunnie mommy also started as a cutesy instagrammer and by Rocksy's influence also got into nude selling. Her Twitter account is the cringiest thing in the world not only because she only sells her fatness and fat breasts to fetishists (by the way she poses) but because her posing and the way she acts on videos and how she high speeds them to look like jelly or something, it doesn't look sexy it looks... awkward and kind if sad. And her "wife" (I doubt it because they're Russian) also sells nudes but ain't very successful because she's the most plain and boring woman in the market 

I've come across a couple of those boob video edits, and I've never understood why people find the kneading of saggy jelly-like boobs sexy. I've seen invadernoodles do the same thing with hers, and damn it looks weird and unappealing. I can't judge her based on personality, but her content is meh to me. 

As for her "wife" I don't know much about her as a person either, but I guess I'm a little biased since she has a similar haircolor and bodytype as me. At least I'm not the one trying to make money off my bland-ass looks 😂

2- It seems the pedo pandering days are back

IMG_20200331_195522.thumb.jpg.08e909bc03

I really don't like this original character. The cutesy-look looks weird with her new face, the poses are horrible, the makeup is bland, the eyebrow color doesn't match the wig and it looks like the wig is about to slide back and fall off. I could just keep going 🤦‍♀️

Posted

Weird flex ???

D5A6400B-D10D-418A-8C19-1D89328ABE4E.jpeg

Posted

Weird flex ???

She bacically bought a whole new face and body at this point, and ofc she has to brag about it too 🤦‍♀️ she seems to have removed this though - I couldn't find it when I checked 

And she's still going on about the hairline transplants: 

Screenshot_20200401_144704.thumb.jpg.c67"I want it, so I'm gonna buy it" 😂

Also: Cutie pointed this out

Screenshot_20200401_144903.thumb.jpg.c70and in this photo (about her hairline) it's so obvious that she removed an angle of the jaw "a bit"

Screenshot_20200401_144425.thumb.jpg.dd2"A BIT" 

Posted

She bacically bought a whole new face and body at this point, and ofc she has to brag about it too 🤦‍♀️ she seems to have removed this though - I couldn't find it when I checked 

And she's still going on about the hairline transplants: 

Screenshot_20200401_144704.thumb.jpg.c67"I want it, so I'm gonna buy it" 😂

Screenshot_20200401_144903.thumb.jpg.c70and in this photo (about her hairline) it's so obvious that she removed an angle of the jaw "a bit"

If she had only done this it would have been good (and her teeth) 

Posted

I really don't like this original character. The cutesy-look looks weird with her new face, the poses are horrible, the makeup is bland, the eyebrow color doesn't match the wig and it looks like the wig is about to slide back and fall off. I could just keep going 🤦‍♀️

Gotta agree, that face is not for "lolis" anymore.

Also >"original character" :haiplz:

Weird flex ???

Definitely a weird flex considering she ended up looking like this :haiplz::haiplz:

IMG_20200402_095050.thumb.jpg.80fbee85b3

bitch be looking like Eugenia Cooney with D's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Posted

Can NSFW pics be posted under a spoiler from now on? Please & thank you!

Posted

Can NSFW pics be posted under a spoiler from now on? Please & thank you!

Oops I usually do, forgot sorry 

Posted

Surgeon: So how much of your face you want me to remove?

Rocksy: YES

Posted

:rageplz:

Posted

It's not like the whole internet has seen her entire naked body by now, right?

Also, help me understand something here. Isn't OF like 10 USD or so and her highest Patreon tier which includes nudity 70+ USD? 

Posted

Also, help me understand something here. Isn't OF like 10 USD or so and her highest Patreon tier which includes nudity 70+ USD? 

Long time lurker around. I don't know why she still tries to sell it as some sort of sensation, bc everyone, who wanted to know what her vag looks like, already knows. 

There are over thirty threads about her on Russian 2ch, I think they got all of her leaks, not just nudes, but also her really old unshopped pictures she's been hiding. 

Posted

it literally doesn’t make sense, even her paid messages are like 20-30$ USD to see a photo of her naked which is like,,, whatever but like idgi? I guess since they’re not HD she’s undercharging. Or maybe she’s just trying to move away from Patreon like Mewori and just do the bare minimum cause she knows her audience will still pay for it 😑