• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Rocksy.chan

350 posts in this topic

Posted

She looked like a human before. Now she looks like a ugly 3D model of a anime character.
Why do these vain cosplayers get surgery to try and look like either 2D animated characters or people of different races?
YOU ARE NOT ASIAN AND YOU ARE NOT A CARTOON!!

Posted

This is what I like to call "Fishing for compliments and validation - but failing" 

She posted a poll on her Instagram story where people could vote for her look 1 year ago VS now, and... 

Screenshot_20200324_112330.thumb.jpg.135

...it flopped. For a poll like this on improvement you'd want at least 80% of the votes for the "now", but on hers it's pretty close to 50/50.

Then she decided to make an Instagram post out of it where people could comment, and that backfired even more. 

Screenshot_20200324_111739.thumb.jpg.a49Screenshot_20200324_111754.thumb.jpg.44aShe got into a fight in the comments with this guy who shared his opinion, which she asked for in the first place by posting a comparison post 😐 

Screenshot_20200324_111842.thumb.jpg.a1aScreenshot_20200324_111900.thumb.jpg.796Screenshot_20200324_111929.thumb.jpg.336Screenshot_20200324_111959.thumb.jpg.12fScreenshot_20200324_112019.thumb.jpg.5e8

Some other comments sharing this view.

The result was her being all depressed on twitter again. Screenshot_20200324_103018.thumb.jpg.1adScreenshot_20200324_103044.thumb.jpg.66e

This is so sad but I can't help but to laugh at how stupid she is

Posted

I don't know what you guys are talking about she's totally Japanese FB_IMG_1585012527043.thumb.jpg.09c309f10

This is straight up insulting 

So uh she's now shaming them publicly and exposing them to the hate of her fans... 20200325_091238.thumb.jpg.bcce603e01fd36 May I remind you this woman is almost 30 years old?! 

Posted (edited)

her face here is so puffy ? 

DB145188-4866-4B66-BF6E-DAA71F00C094.jpeg

Edited by Milkyhands

Posted

What a idiot! She asked if people liked her before or after surgery... A lot liked before and she gets mad?  Dont ask if you dont want to know!

Maybe she should have asked "Would you want me to suffer with my painful natural rotten teeth or are you ok with my new teeth?" lol  I guarantee almost everyone would say "Whatever is healthiest for you!" 

And yes, she looked waaaaaaaaay better before.  More natural. I hate the new plastic look

Posted

This is straight up insulting 

So uh she's now shaming them publicly and exposing them to the hate of her fans... 20200325_091238.thumb.jpg.bcce603e01fd36 May I remind you this woman is almost 30 years old?! 

"Let's ban everyone who criticizes and disagrees with me" 

"Let's expose and shame people who express opinions I asked for but don't like hearing" 

If she really did those procedures for her health and not to improve her looks like she claims you'd think she'd be more secure with her choice and stand by it. This defensive behavior reeks of insecurity and desperation. 

People didn't like her improved post-surgery looks - > shame them into silence by claiming it was for health reasons only & claiming they don't care about her health...

Posted

"Let's ban everyone who criticizes and disagrees with me" 

"Let's expose and shame people who express opinions I asked for but don't like hearing" 

If she really did those procedures for her health and not to improve her looks like she claims you'd think she'd be more secure with her choice and stand by it. This defensive behavior reeks of insecurity and desperation. 

People didn't like her improved post-surgery looks - > shame them into silence by claiming it was for health reasons only & claiming they don't care about her health...

This ^

And I love how insulting she finds the prospect of "looking like other models" which doesn't have any negative connotation (if anything most woman would be flattered to be compared to models, especially after an extreme corrective surgery). She's using health as a scapegoat for her morphing face, but her narcsessism is definitely making it too obvious to be believable. I just can't with this woman, she's so entitled.

Posted (edited)

OT: Sorry but this isn't "unlucky genetics" this is bad habits and straight up lack of hygiene . Yes its not her fault having that tooth in the middle of her mouth, but the appearance of the rest of her mouth is totally on her. Bitch I can smell it from here, LMAO 

MYXJ_20200326084710006_save.thumb.jpg.1cFB_IMG_1585149086185.thumb.jpg.10e93cd01

Still her natural teeth matched her face better zshe could've just whitened them, removed the weird tooth in the middle of her mouth and fixed the bite occlusion instead of removing her teeth to replace them with this weird looking thing. It just looks so bad you can tell at first glance those are veneers, it makes her look so much older because it's something you'd naturally associate with old people. And she just did all of this because she was too lazy to take care of her mouth? 896a975f63784ccd655164c29071eb91.thumb.p

Now, if you want to take the time to read this you'll find that she actually didn't choose the treatment she needed, she chose the aesthetic treatment because she wanted "a beautiful smile" right away and the right treatment for her was scary because... she'd be "less beautiful"? I can tell she's totally lying about a couple of things here. I'll spoiler it because it's long. So the original tweet is here, but I'm pretty sure she'll delete it because she exposes how shallow she is and how she values her appearance over her actual health and then uses her "health" as a scapegoat to try and justify what she did. Also there's a bunch of inconsistencies in here. 

>I had the teeth problems since I born. The 4 teeth grown in the the completely wrong place. My parents started to treat my teeth at my 7 years, right after the orthodontist said that I’m enough adult for wear tooth plate. I wore it 4 years, till 11 and it’s stop working. After it I started to wear braces for the next 5 years. Also I had weird facial arch that you can see on the movies.

>During this long 9+ years the doctors archived to put on the right place the 3 of 4 teeth on the right place. But can’t do anything with the last one because my jaw already had the maximum stretch and still no space. Usually in this situation people remove the 8th pair of teeth, but mine are impossible because of their position deep inside the jaw, no one surgeon want to take this risk. Or remove the 4 pair, but for me it’s also not good decision, because I have a small jaw and after remove the 4th it’s become a smaller and my face will become less beautiful and also haven’t 3 teeth in a smile it’s isn’t that thing that anyone want to have for a years of treatment.

>I hated my teeth, my smile and had no hopes to have a beautiful smile. But anyway I tried and tried to search the way to fix them. I’ve visited the different countries and dozens and dozens doctors, and most of them said “it’s better to accept and live with that”. I cried every time after visit doctors, but anyway keep trying. Some doctors offer an experimentally treatment with no guarantees of any good results, or says that it’s possible to receive the worth results that I had. Some doctors said that the best way for me the jaw surgery that separates my jaw on the roof of my mouth and on the bottom jaw and try to receive the place during stretching between bones. It’s also would spend a years and years and during the treatment I couldn’t work as model.

>A few month ago I’ve decided to give up with orthodontist treatment and choose the aesthetic way.I chose the veneers that can give me a beautiful smile. It’s also fixed the teeth occlusion, and now my jaw stay on the right place.

>I finally finished the 20 year of torment and pain. And can smiling freely.

Edited by CutieInWhite

Posted (edited)

As you can see, she chose aesthetic treatment over the actual treatment because she was scared of her face changing. This is why she's so upset and even suicidal (LMAO) over her face shape changing still. This is why it's such a huge deal for her, this is why she NEEDS her followers to approve because she literally chose "beauty" over health. Yet she's telling everyone this was a treatment she HAD to do, talking as if she had no choice and they're cruel for pointing out she looked better with the teeth she couldn't take care of. And now there's no going back. 

Edited by CutieInWhite
I apologize for the typos I was on a bus lol

Posted (edited)

OT: Sorry but this isn't "unlucky genetics" this is bad habits and straight up lack of hygiene . Yes its not her fault having that tooth in the middle of her mouth, but the appearance of the rest of her mouth is totally on her. Bitch I can smell it from here, LMAO 

MYXJ_20200326084710006_save.thumb.jpg.1cFB_IMG_1585149086185.thumb.jpg.10e93cd01

Still her natural teeth matched her face better zshe could've just whitened them, removed the weird tooth in the middle of her mouth and fixed the bite occlusion instead of removing her teeth to replace them with this weird looking thing. It just looks so bad you can tell at first glance those are veneers, it makes her look so much older because it's something you'd naturally associate with old people. And she just did all of this because she was too lazy to take care of her mouth? 896a975f63784ccd655164c29071eb91.thumb.p

Now, if you want to take the time to read this you'll find that she actually didn't choose the treatment she needed, she chose the aesthetic treatment because she wanted "a beautiful smile" right away and the right treatment for her was scary because... she'd be "less beautiful"? I can tell she's totally lying about a couple of things here. I'll spoiler it because it's long. So the original tweet is here, but I'm pretty sure she'll delete it because she exposes how shallow she is and how she values her appearance over her actual health and then uses her "health" as a scapegoat to try and justify what she did. Also there's a bunch of inconsistencies in here. 

Hidden Content

Her slightly crooked teeth were actually really cute. I agree, if I were her I would've fixed my teeth, but definitely wouldn't have gotten those awful veneers that look at least 10 sizes too big for her head. Her followers are right to say she looks stock and standard now, she erased everything that was remotely unique about herself in favour of generic perfection. She's not ugly but she's not uniquely beautiful which is something she'll have to learn to live with. And not to mention, publically vilifying other's for your own mistakes is significantly uglier than her veneers themselves o.O

Here's another cursed image that vaguely reminds me of Rocksy...

images (2).jpeg

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted

Her slightly crooked teeth were actually really cute. I agree, if I were her I would've fixed my teeth, but definitely wouldn't have gotten those awful veneers that look at least 10 sizes too big for her head. Her followers are right to say she looks stock and standard now, she erased everything that was remotely unique about herself in favour of generic perfection. 

Rocksy just doesn't understand that each imperfection is what makes a person unique, themselves. She spent all the money she could to get rid of everything that made her special. There was nothing wrong with her body to begin with she was just malnourished by choice, the implants were totally unnecessary. Her jaw was fine, her cheekbones, her nose, her hair line, her teeth, dang she even got a labiaplasty. She was just fine to begin with, people followed her because of what she was not for what she could look like if she gained a lot of money and got all the surgery in the world. This is truly sad, I can't even make fun of her rn. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Whatever LMAO

Posted

Just dropping some photos of her yellowfacing 

3675265cda3549f2281c142e1ca0d0d4.thumb.j477da34953c8bda863433c799a2f3ce7.thumb.jcbf92c5290b01757c2beb47788675c09.thumb.j

And now she's trying to make her boobs look bigger

IMG_20200326_100211.thumb.jpg.f7a88110b4IMG_20200325_134735.thumb.jpg.8d2308223fIMG_20200325_134737.thumb.jpg.abf10c762a

They look like balloons lol

Posted

Rocksy just doesn't understand that each imperfection is what makes a person unique, themselves. She spent all the money she could to get rid of everything that made her special. There was nothing wrong with her body to begin with she was just malnourished by choice, the implants were totally unnecessary. Her jaw was fine, her cheekbones, her nose, her hair line, her teeth, dang she even got a labiaplasty. She was just fine to begin with, people followed her because of what she was not for what she could look like if she gained a lot of money and got all the surgery in the world. This is truly sad, I can't even make fun of her rn. 

What? When did she change her hairline and had a labiaplasty?

I think everyone has the right to change as much as he or she wants to. She was very open with her ps and I liked that about her. The only think that bothered me about her is her attitude and how she react to critique. 

Posted

What? When did she change her hairline and had a labiaplasty?

I think everyone has the right to change as much as he or she wants to. She was very open with her ps and I liked that about her. The only think that bothered me about her is her attitude and how she react to critique. 

Ah yes she mentioned it before on Instagram: 

Screenshot_20200326-164237_Instagram.thu

And Twitter:

https://twitter.com/RocksyNight/status/1143884195837685760?s=19

But it didn't really work

It's not only the hairline she couldn't fix

20200326_165409.thumb.jpg.574b8eaa480e86MYXJ_20200326165233284_save.thumb.jpg.f2202003268498995428422266586.thumb.jpg.9420200326_164759.thumb.jpg.be53f3f9823f05

And about the labiaplasty :alpacaworry: I'm not sure I'm allowed to discuss the details here with pictures. Let's say one night I was really bored and ventured into a certain dark forum where I found some information about it. It was too hard to translate so I didn't read much 

Ignoring the "first hand testimony" of some people (which I don't trust) I think the fact that she never posted genitalia before flying to Korea to get the other surgeries done  is already very suggesting. In some full nude photos she literally deleted her sex with photoshop and those were for the highest tiers. Only after the time she got the breast implants started showing her sex on photos.

Also she has not been 100% honest about her procedures. She never talked about the jaw line surgery and the cheekbones reduction. (Check her old photos). Or the very suspicious way her hips became wider out of thin air. I'm still not sure if that last one was a surgery or she's just shopping them.