• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rocksy.chan

251 posts in this topic

Posted

This is her passport photo (she probably retouched it anyway) you can see how the fillers look like without any of her Chinese filters  201910299097735570980660015.thumb.jpg.28

aww maaaaaaan hahahahaha

Even on professional photos she looks botched and lumpy 201910297840567210613159128.thumb.jpg.99

poor woman so desperate to please her owners she destroyed her cheeks. I'm not sure if it's her body image issues have distorted her own appearance so much she can't even tell how disgusting these fillers look

As if her natural face weren't bony enough, she's going to look terrible when the fillers won't to their job anymore, fillers stretch your skin and age you, just imagine what THIS AMOUNT will do to your face 

An uglier dwarfy version of Dove Cameron 

14.thumb.PNG.d5d0f7fda109f73ad029e65c737

This is probably why Rocksy never moves her face from the same expression 👆 

Wait she's Finnish? I thought she was Russian??

Posted (edited)

I am russian and i can confirm that she is russian. The thing that is on a picture is a schengen visa that allows russians to travel through Europe. This woman, who is actually 27 years old now is a huge snowflake of our lolita community. She hates russians, is fake and shady asf. Uses her neckbeard man (there are rumors that they broke up tho) as a slave : he cooks for her, buys her things, does everything, etc. The fun part is how much she photoshops herself, especially her body into lolibait stuff. She did a boob job recently and it looks pretty lame tbh and she lost her charm in being flatchested.

The fun part is that she always shits on her own country because both cosplay and lolita community hate her due to her fake, 'special' (like Simply Kenna) acts, while she can't even write in English at all...

UPD. I lurked few recent pages. please dont trust her 'omg everyone are jealous of me!!!!!!! everyone hates me'. She is actually a huge snake and befriends people only if they boost her ego and are less attractive than her or if she can get some clout. She has never been a good friend but a really narcisstic person. Trust me, I used to be friends with her back when she joined lolita community. She is that kind of a person who would always make sure things are only about her, and everyone who disagrees with her are ' terrible jealous abusers ' . If anyone needs some old stuff from her russian community days let me know.

TBH she is not worth any threads or talks, its just an insecure, desperate e-thot who is close to 30s.

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

Stiffest bloody boobs I've ever seen, is people actually buying this? She deleted a ton of comments from this post I remember it was a lot of men (ew) leaving very sarcastic comments about her "squishy juicy bouncy" implants

Actually wait I think I had screenshots

There were more, but I just thought this was funny in the moment, did ss everything 

201910303485000200917691549.thumb.jpg.56201910306435178964003149656.thumb.jpg.67201910304355779810165620845.thumb.jpg.a8

Posted (edited)

She did this poor boob job in Korea.

And the reason why she is 'treating herself' with HELLA EXPENSIVE gifts as show off on Twitter is because russian image board is laughing at her for buying cheap shit on AliExpress. She always reads her 2ch thread.

https://twitter.com/RocksyNight/status/1189517687078248450

Set that she bought actually costs 526 euro which is imo really stupid.... Cuz u could have bought more stuff by spending this much or idk, u could buy something that's actually useful for ur life, not internet e-thotting.

UPD, I am talking about this set.

15724511237310.thumb.jpg.8fd88497cb6fb31

https://www.agentprovocateur.ru/products/view/?id=140913

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted (edited)

She did this poor boob job in Korea.

And the reason why she is 'treating herself' with HELLA EXPENSIVE gifts as show off on Twitter is because russian image board is laughing at her for buying cheap shit on AliExpress. She always reads her 2ch thread.

https://twitter.com/RocksyNight/status/1189517687078248450

Set that she bought actually costs 526 euro which is imo really stupid.... Cuz u could have bought more stuff by spending this much or idk, u could buy something that's actually useful for ur life, not internet e-thotting.

UPD, I am talking about this set.

Hidden Content

You know her irl right? How tall is she? Her height and the length of her body and legs look very inconsistent in every single photo, tho

Can you expect her to be any smarter? I thought it was a Russian thing to feel this huge urge to show off and waste money in the stupidest way, but it's just an Alisa thing 

Besides, what is even her real name? Why did she change it? 

Edited by Ay lol

Posted (edited)

You know her irl right? How tall is she? Her height and the length of her body and legs look very inconsistent in every single photo, tho

Can you expect her to be any smarter? I thought it was a Russian thing to feel this huge urge to show off and waste money in the stupidest way, but it's just an Alisa thing 

Besides, what is even her real name? Why did she change it? 

Her real name was Natalia/Natasha but she changed it (along with her lastname that originally was Barashkova) because she is...A weirdo. A delusional woman, i don't even know what's up with her head. In my eyes she is Aria Rose v2.

Aww u almost hurt my feelings...;;__;; I think u might mistake us with our other slavic neighbors...:/ But oh welp, it's okay!!

I live in the same city as her and met her once or twice years back, she is short for sure. It was looong time ago, but she is around 160ish. I don't have anything to do with her anymore for awhile (ever since she started doing loli lewd cosplays on instagram), but I check on her once in awhile for lulz because her photoshop skills are terrible.
Example:

15722701084680.jpg

Yes,it's princess Mononoke cosplay.

15724511237310.jpg

^ ignore that thing, PULL is glitching

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

Part of her weight is the copious amount of face fillers and botox she got 

She can't even smile or wink

(I did edit out the blur 😂) 

201910248445301522713443075.jpg

Dear FUCKING GOD THE SMILE 

She is, sorry I thought it was her passport but it is her Finnish visa. She's probably trying to escape to Finland before the Russian authorities find out she has been earning around 100k dollars monthly and not paying taxes, you can't use properly PayPal in Russia, so I don't know how she's getting the patreon money, she's probably using some shady ass services to get that money to the country (which is illegal from what I know) 

Posted (edited)

According to the Russian forums she's about 1,50m

But of course there's always a solution for that

20191031_203447.thumb.jpg.24e79bb2e1308e

This painfully obviousIMG_20191031_203751.thumb.jpg.3940fcdb6e

Edited by Ay lol

Posted (edited)

I still don't know how I feel about her implants I like that she got them to no longer look like a child. But they seem so... I don't  know :alpacaconfused:

Rocksy-Light-Patti-Party-2.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

I still don't know how I feel about her implants I like that she got them to no longer look like a child. But they seem so... I don't  know :alpacaconfused:

Hidden Content

Not sure if it's just how she's sitting or what ever, but they look a little cockeyed ? Other than that they look natural in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

I’m genuinely curious, do you have receipts or anything? I really want to see now. As I said before, I never would have guessed she was like that. 

If i am being frankly honest, I can't be bothered translating everything from russian to english and I don't think she deserves any kind of attention mainly because she is a huge attention seeker. As for recent stuff, she really did broke up with a guy who has been doing EVERYTHING for her - photoshoots, massive photoshop, would buy her all the clothing, a place to live and even would cook and take care of her clothing instead of her. And right now she is trying to bait people into wanting to be sugardaddied...

She is not worth any attention, just your basic narcissistic woman who doesn't show any empathy even towards her own friends.

Posted (edited)

If i am being frankly honest, I can't be bothered translating everything from russian to english and I don't think she deserves any kind of attention mainly because she is a huge attention seeker. As for recent stuff, she really did broke up with a guy who has been doing EVERYTHING for her - photoshoots, massive photoshop, would buy her all the clothing, a place to live and even would cook and take care of her clothing instead of her. And right now she is trying to bait people into wanting to be sugardaddied...

She is not worth any attention, just your basic narcissistic woman who doesn't show any empathy even towards her own friends.

She broke up with the furry guy I found in the Russian forums? 

Hidden Content

These things are sitting directly on her bones, it looks weird af IMG_20191031_165446.thumb.jpg.03e146eefcMYXJ_20191104184725_save.thumb.jpg.f207c

Edited by Ay lol
I forgot her lumpy ass cheeks

Posted

Imm.thumb.png.3559e51e71007e6484e97795e1

What's wrong with her knee? O.o

sorry, i was skimming through the thread, but what the fuck

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 9.49.52 PM.png

Posted

sorry, i was skimming through the thread, but what the fuck

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 9.49.52 PM.png

I mean, are you amazed? That's the kind of people that follow her and buy her shit :darth: stalk a little the people that comment on her posts and you'll be creeped out