• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Rocksy.chan

323 posts in this topic

Posted

A 23 year old russian lolita doll. Before you reply on this thread, please understand that I am not bodyshaming her. Thank you.

She's 152 cm and weights around 34 kg. Now, I don't know anything about healthy weight, she says she's healthy but she doesn't look healthy AT ALL. And that's kinda worries me and her followers(?).   (This doesn't mean she's ugly! Because she isn't) 

image.thumb.jpeg.6bcae68618df7bea2605cabimage.thumb.jpeg.5f1f1f1a2ee80c92c884cefimage.thumb.jpeg.3613d5bef9f09448aac6ddeimage.thumb.jpeg.074cff122664ad1a7f51c4aimage.thumb.jpeg.9a416263a0f6f2eeddbced2image.thumb.jpeg.442205362673e6e11819bbcimage.thumb.jpeg.4d4b6be5c4b7a3cce78db8eimage.thumb.jpeg.81504aa0595812ce30c10feimage.thumb.jpeg.c3e7e65c0d73cd184e56770image.thumb.jpeg.534758934e9f8dff37570c4image.thumb.jpeg.ff7de0f3330062c89519bdeimage.thumb.jpeg.619e7784dd7263a2d8d039bimage.thumb.jpeg.e157ec9c947fbc765c01c6fimage.thumb.jpeg.bf4ba5202ecc09f6de94241image.thumb.jpeg.fc50c2c6538b9268ba5b58eimage.thumb.jpeg.e7f742ff0aec428082a7ba5image.thumb.jpeg.0710a8858e2f67460241c16image.thumb.jpeg.2833e3078ea89df23505424image.thumb.jpeg.e3b5d9fe1f88e5ca7817844image.thumb.jpeg.ea00695b9f4fd549766aa11image.thumb.jpeg.81a6c7cf95b16619ca0304eimage.thumb.jpeg.48e537d5ebc89f0305face1Here is an old photo of her. Seems like she got really skinny after this photo and she says she doesn't have an ED.image.thumb.jpeg.596169542fe297e830641c9any thoughts?

image.jpeg

Posted

She looks really sick. I can see on her pics that she even does her best to show as much bones as possible. I hop she'll get better in the future. :lamasad:

Posted

mhhh I dont know she's not thaaat far underweight but she is according to her bmi but thats not really saying much in my opinion because a lot of people are underweight and still healthy 'normal' weight for her height is around 44 I just think because she's so tiny height wise it just looks different then if she were 160 cm
she could be sucking in her stomach to make her ribs appear more prominent and shit
however the way she displays herself is really dangerous? It goes into that thinspo section which i really dont appreciate...
if she functions well and doesnt feel light headed and can still walk around happy why bother

but I see where you're getting at ://

Posted

mhhh I dont know she's not thaaat far underweight but she is according to her bmi but thats not really saying much in my opinion because a lot of people are underweight and still healthy 'normal' weight for her height is around 44 I just think because she's so tiny height wise it just looks different then if she were 160 cm
she could be sucking in her stomach to make her ribs appear more prominent and shit
however the way she displays herself is really dangerous? It goes into that thinspo section which i really dont appreciate...
if she functions well and doesnt feel light headed and can still walk around happy why bother

but I see where you're getting at ://

She has a BMI of 15.5, thats extremely low.....

Posted

She has a BMI of 15.5, thats extremely low.....

yeah I mentioned she was underweight :// I didnt say it was perfectly fine dont get me wrong I dont want to glorify her weight but the bmi is always such untrustworthy thing sorry if it seemed like I was playing it down wasnt my intention

Posted

yeah I mentioned she was underweight :// I didnt say it was perfectly fine dont get me wrong I dont want to glorify her weight but the bmi is always such untrustworthy thing sorry if it seemed like I was playing it down wasnt my intention

No one with that bmi can be healthy, i hope she gets help.

Honestly the bmi for underweight is pretty good, no matter how much underweight people want to say its not. 

Posted

all these body checks and stuff? im basically 99% sure she's an ana-chan :derp: her face is rly cute tho

Posted

Yeah something is definitely off here. She dose seem to like showing off how thin she is and the fact that you can clearly see her ribs in some of the photos is a scream for help to me. I just hope no one is looking at her and saying, ''oh I'm so fat she has such a perfect body!!'' you know?

Posted

just checked her instagram and its really cute?...like a lot of fashion and stuff and a bunch of food postings...
she just seems really defensive about the body image thing though? Like whenever she does those comparison pictures yeah no e.d. all healthy and stuff and takes the time to answer people who seem worried or are against the content

Maybe you stop? It's genetics skinny, my parents is skinny, my grandparents is skinny. I can't gain the weight. People everyday said thats my body is ugly. But I learned to love my body without other ppl angry opinion. I wrote it more than three times in the comments. Plz read before write.

It just irks me so much that she is so defensive and then yet again posts some thinspo/pro-ana-ish selfies ://

Posted

When i saw this my first thought was

Posted

That's doesn't look healthy and that fact that she is glorifying how skinny she is so much is not alright, in my opinion.. kids are very impressionable.

don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with her being happy and comfortable with her body, and it's really not ED, then good for her. but with all the things she posts and the way she goes about it, isn't ok. it's basically pro ana because of the way she is glorifying it, even if she doesn't have an ED because people with one will see that and think "I would like to look that way as well"/"I want to weigh that much too"

Posted (edited)

I'm guessing... the pictures of a girl with her ribs practically popping out of her body is the same girl with that kind of muscle on her arms, is that right? Is that where we're getting at here? :Alpacaconfused: Sorry, there is such a large gap in image, I'm kind of half thinking here that I've misinterpreted the situation altogether. I don't want to imply here that it's bad to be skinny and bony, nor do I want to imply it's bad to be muscular (Although seeing bones pop like on a person doesn't look appealing at all, especially the poses she makes, she looks so distorted it's hard to compare her with a normal skinny person at all :alpacaworry2:) just... I find it extremely hard to see that they are the same person??? 

I'm not going to pretend that I know a lot about muscle mass or how one accumulates it... but there is no way she could have that amount of muscle on her. As Vixen said earlier, the BMI scale is pretty inaccurate and one of the reasons why is because it fails to take into account the weight one gains from muscle; someone can be very healthy however on the scale seem to be overweight, due to their muscle mass, which shouldn't really be taken into account since, in most cases, it is not detrimental to one's health, unlike the accumulation of fat. As such, there is no way she would weigh 34kg if she had that kind of muscle. The BMI scale would not counter-act the weight of the muscle for, as I said, it is flawed in this measure.

Really don't like the shots of these photos though. On her IG there are plenty of pretty cute pictures and whatnot but these... what's the point of wrapping a measuring tape around her thigh, other than to exemplify her skinniness? Which isn't bad in itself, but when it's side-by-side by pictures of her distorting her body in such a way that her skeleton is popping out of her body, I find it hard to see this as just a skinny girl taking pictures of her bony body, which should be celebrated and, instead, a glorification of it, used as a set of standards for others to attain... Or so I can't help thinking, with the flaunting of the measuring tape, as if there is a quota one must reach in order to achieve such a look?  :lamasad:

Edited by Dizzy

Posted

She might be just genetically like this. Her facial features remind me of some Tatar girls from my university, almost all of them were petite and thin. Also that muscle pic and the fact that she got thinner after that make me think that she's simply experiencing post-puberty. I lost about 12 kg when I was 20, without doing anything, just because I grew up. 

As to her trying to show as many bones as possible, I simply think she's trying to gain fame this way. Thinspo is still kinda popular despite all body positivity efforts.