• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Bahahaha!! This Japanese is brilliantly bad. You can always tell when someone uses a translator when を is at the end of a sentence. 

For those who don't speak Japanese, を is a particle used to indicate a verb. Such as 「窓を開けて下さい」 or "please open a window" which is usually learned within your first year of studying Japanese because you can't hold a conversation without using verbs. I suppose in English it would be like "please を open a window" or "I am を opening a window." Never is the hiragana used at the end of a sentence. It does make the same sound as お but it is used in a completely different way.

This looks like a Google translate job. Written out he wrote 「爪を立てた君がくれた口づけを」 so if someone that speaks Swedish wants to run it through a translator and see if what they get makes sense, then feel free to do so! I am actually curious if it reverse translates into something reasonable in Swedish.

It's complicated to figure out what he meant to say by just staring at the Japanese. 
爪 is "tsume" which means nail/claw/clasp.
を is the verb particle.
立て is "tate" which is the verb meaning "to stand."「立てる」 At least the translator got that particle placement right.
君 is  "kimi" which means you/yours or it can be another way to reference a buddy. Maybe with Haruki's weird VK kink he is using it to mean master? Regardless it's a pronoun.
が is another particle.
くれ is "kure" meaning evening/sunset but as a verb base「くれる」.
口づけ is "kuchiduke" which means kiss, although if he is trying to be cute 「キス」 which is literally "kisu" would be the better choice. 

It's really weird because it's not a proper sentence. Probably "I'm clawing (yearning????) to kiss you at night"? Even still it's missing important information to say that. "I'm clawing to kiss master at night?" 

I don't know. If someone else wants to give it a stab please do.

In short - it's fake Japanese run through a translator.

since she seemed to be german actually, I tried to the same but with german instead of swedish. And while thinking about what she could mean I got like an idea. So there's a german word which means ''stealing'' but also ''claw'' which is ''klaue'' ..I'm pretty sure she could wrote in german something like ''I'm stealing your/masters kiss at night'' ??

Posted

All the cosplayers on Instagram be like

il_570xN.380423955_i2t4.jpg

Love this.

Posted

you know, i'm a bit of a secret yaoi reader, but there are some aspects of it i really despise. particularly the fandom. this girl embodies nearly everything i hate about bl fangirls by literally pretending to be a character from the genre.

why the hell does she brand her instagram pictures? to assure that no one will steal them? i guarantee no one's going to repost photos of her shooped ass elsewhere, the blur tool is already at maximum. the anatomy of her editing is particularly notable, dat triangle chin ain't fooling anyone.

talk about another trash weeb who gives both a bad name to anime fans and, you know, actual transboys and guys.

Posted

It's times like these where you look at things like this and wonder how can people be so fucking blind. Like, dude! Her nose is constantly gone! That's not natural! Your nose, no matter how white you are, doesn't disappear and neither do shadows. You are not a human lightbulb!

Please, really, NO ONE can be this stupid. Unless they're all 5 and still believe Santa is real.

And her makeup is really hideous... You know, when you can actually see it.

Posted (edited)

That's because of these dumb ''my-mom-dropped-me-when-i-was-young'' kids that trans people aren't taken seriously *rolleyes* You don't fake your gender omg, no trans people do that. Yes, trans folks tend to be touchy on their biological sex and refuse to speak about it, but to really cross it off the table ? I wish we could do that, but it's not how it works, unfortunately. If trans people lie about being trans and then get clocked, they are going to be killed off quick. Happened before, still happens to this day.

Really, not only she fakes her own identity, but then she's some weeaboos that try hard to fit into the ''visual kei bishônen'' image that those indie musicians are pulling off. Heck, she's slicing off her nose to look like Mejibray's guitarist Mia lol But that guy got surgery, so good luck girl, photoshop can only get you that far. Unless she develop makeup skills like Drag Kings, she will be discovered(well, she already is but) and lose the only followers she got.

Like, I can totally understand, I'm a big fan of indie JRock and I know a lot of women and men who pull off these looks really well despite being white,and not Asian, but she is trying so hard, denying her own gender in her delusion. I find it laughable. Hope she never becomes really popular.

Is she lying about being white too ? I know that weeaboos do that often lol

Edited by Superboy

Posted (edited)

Just to update, she's currently online on her facebook account right now.

Been following PULL for a while, can't believe this is my first post.

OnlineHaruki.JPG

Edited by Remiel
I spelled something wrong

Posted

^I tried to find her but so far, her FB account seems inactive :/ Even with the name

Posted

^I tried to find her but so far, her FB account seems inactive :/ Even with the name

Now that you mentioned it, I can't as well. It seems like she had disappeared from my friend list and I can't find her anymore.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

what the actual flying f*ck did I see and read today. Honestly , I am so shocked... 
I did try to find them on facebook, IG etc but no succes. Seems like they got exposed and didn't have any power left.

But fr. Sometimes the Photoshop was so obvious, that it was painful.

WASSAP WITH THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES. WHAT DEVICE DID THEY USE. DID THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO SAVE IN BETTER QUALITY.

lying about your race/ethnicity is starting to be a trend now tho. 

*smh* this all is a mess.

They're still on insta. They just accepted me as a follower a few weeks ago. But they said they're not as active anymore, but trying to be again. (Still at it with the heavy photoshop)

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

OHH :alpacashocked:
can you link me up with their new instagram name?
Thank you!
:alpacacrush:

I searched it..and it seems like your right. They deleted their insta :alpacashocked: but must have happened suddenly because..like I said.. they just accepted me like..a week ago or something. Strange :alpacaconfused: I wonder why...

Posted (edited)

I was on their friendslist for years and it was always so weird that they used heavy photoshop and their 'story' never matched up, they were switching between living with room mates or their mother and grandmother and always felt the need to say they were born a boy in nearly every comment, and it's understandable if they don't want to come out as trans because a lot of transgender people in the community apparently don't take trans men seriously if they still wear makeup 

Edited by wolfydesu

Posted

...I really fail to see how she still insists being a REAL BORN BOY.

I have eyes sharp and clear enough to tell that she's a girl, in every damn angle. :notimp:

Posted

I dated "him" a while back (almost 5 and a half years ago) "he" said that "he" was in college or art and make up and was working on getting a license also said "he" was 19 at the time it was weird but "he" was stringing along another guy..and then "he" gave me some really obvious lie about a brain tumor and never spoke to me again after that.