• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

11201597_1112077732151038_179469944_n.th

Kuragehime ( Princess Jellyfish) COSPLAY READ IT: !! so.. umm.. i dont have anything new to post... because as usuall toooo busy.. and well im working on my hair so new color coming up ( who will guess will get a kiss on a cheek haha) so i gonna post pict from LAST HALLOWEEN since i was asked a lot if i crossplay.. i dont.. well did 2 times.. so this one.. is one of the most hardest make ups i ever done fully changing shape of a face and eyes to look more feminie ( as if i dont enough but clearly not) took me 3 hrs to do this make up T.T so it would look natural and well like female.. I AM ACTUALLY SCARED TO POST THIS PICT HERE... so ill probably delete it once ill get some new done.. >.< so yeah.. here is your asked CROSSPLAY.. it supposed to be Kuragehime ( Princess Jellyfish) COSPLAY ( i do have a dress there) BUT i just couldnt without my cat ears >.<) again ..yes I AM BIOLOGICAL MALE so shh already.. .. its just a cosplay #cosplay #crossplay #PrincessJellyfish #Kuragehime #crossdress #halloween #androginous #animeboy #anime #manga #japanese #boywithmakeup #boy #feminineboy #neko

....The character she's cosplay is a guy who likes to dress in feminine clothing though he does but wears fake breasts to seem like a female. So she could have she shown the whole costume and put some bs saying that her chest is fake or something but eh. She's still shady. 

OT but her wig color is so wrong. If she's doing that one specific dress, she should have gone with a purple.

Posted

I found this at lolcow.

image.thumb.jpeg.bb3771561cf52d51768223e

image.thumb.jpeg.71d532f99a72e28b0d80e40

image.thumb.jpeg.9c934202924a7e1f66b5438

Posted

Me doth think the lady protests too much. 

Posted

I don't know how they think that being so white you don't have a nose, lips, chin, neck looks good. I also find the way they keep stating "I'M A REAL BORN BOY" very offensive... I'm in the LGBTQ+ community myself, and don't identify as cis, and while I don't make a big deal about it, I find it very kind of rude and confusing that they would keep saying that. Even if they are trans, or pretending, no trans person... or cis person.. that I know, would ever say "IM A REAL BORN ____"... I've only heard bigots and transphobic people say those things, and mainly when saying things like "you aren't a REAL boy". So I'm not sure why they keep insisting... Whether or not you have a penis is NOT what makes you a boy. Your gender is your own. You don't need to prove you have a penis to your followers.... I don't understand. 

Posted

If she feels the need to keep saying she's a boy, then she probably doesn't even believe her lie, it's just a regurgitation of her trying to convince herself not only just her followers lol, both seem equally delusional. Also in that video of her, in the end, did she deliberately try to make her voice sound like a "gay" man's voice? Or am I the only one that noticed that? 

Posted

If she feels the need to keep saying she's a boy, then she probably doesn't even believe her lie, it's just a regurgitation of her trying to convince herself not only just her followers lol, both seem equally delusional. Also in that video of her, in the end, did she deliberately try to make her voice sound like a "gay" man's voice? Or am I the only one that noticed that? 

Just checked it out, and it seems that they used a voice changer because you can notice that she clicked twice not once to stop the music player.

Posted

To the people who commented on his pics in Japaneses.

Smart moves and smart questions :drool:

and here is something interesting, at the end he ignores answering it: cringe warring.

ugh1.thumb.jpg.56d03ba555e7f40023459c5d9

so tiny and frgile dusooo.

ugh2.thumb.jpg.06c0437ac8a5f1de7074f4085

ugh3.thumb.jpg.3e27a0dc6c02325e9b75b5754

ugh4.thumb.jpg.11af190202fe0e1f6ac0e229a

then he ignores answering that.

Posted

Have they ever posted a full body picture?? Like lets see your "hot yaoi kawaii boy" body

This is just sad. I don't know ANY guy who has to confirm they are a dude. Is it just to hard to say shes trans? ?

Posted

Have they ever posted a full body picture?? Like lets see your "hot yaoi kawaii boy" body

This is just sad. I don't know ANY guy who has to confirm they are a dude. Is it just to hard to say shes trans? ?

Nope not at all diso.

I think she avoids saying she wants to be trans to still get all the sememememememem real life boys duso.

Posted

girl pretending to be a yaoi boy. 

Not a tran.

not a boy.

a weeaboo.

wow :alpacafedup: 

not surprised tbh :beardo:

Posted (edited)

Just checked it out, and it seems that they used a voice changer because you can notice that she clicked twice not once to stop the music player.

She used MorphVOX. There is  lag in the voice recording, but there was not lag with the music recording, that meaning that she is in fact using the software.  Also,  the voice that sounds is the same of the default male voice.

You guys can download the program in the free version to understand better what i mean. 

Edited by Soyunacangrejo

Posted (edited)

Please. She's not trans at all. She's just too obsessed with her little "yaoi" world that she goes this far to pretend to be an actual boy. "FOR DE GAYZ".

Plus, she keeps stating she's " a born boy" fully equipped with a dick, and says that she's not transitioning or taking hormones for the transition. So... Yeah. She's not transgender. Transgenders don't act like that. At all. She's just too into the "male gayz".

Edited by OwlsForest

Posted

that makes me feel so weird somehow like I'm totally supportive of the lgbt community as a part of it myself so I'm feeling weird looking at them because idk if they would like male pronouns and wouldnt want to come clean about being trans, yeah fine I get it, but its another story to go around almost fetishizing being a BOOOY idk it just seems that they take only the 'positive' aspects and make it fit their yaoi vision?! Like yeah alright make a character out of it so be it BUUUUT if she's tricking guys no matter how gullible and naive they are thats not fucking cool, you can have your character and at least be a decent human being...
also its kind of irritating with the constant reminder that they're a male and boy and shit...its at the point where its almost trolling?! Like are you really that stupid?

Posted

that makes me feel so weird somehow like I'm totally supportive of the lgbt community as a part of it myself so I'm feeling weird looking at them because idk if they would like male pronouns and wouldnt want to come clean about being trans, yeah fine I get it, but its another story to go around almost fetishizing being a BOOOY idk it just seems that they take only the 'positive' aspects and make it fit their yaoi vision?! Like yeah alright make a character out of it so be it BUUUUT if she's tricking guys no matter how gullible and naive they are thats not fucking cool, you can have your character and at least be a decent human being...
also its kind of irritating with the constant reminder that they're a male and boy and shit...its at the point where its almost trolling?! Like are you really that stupid?

slightly OT but this is what I think about Chris Chan and his "transition" he just has a weird fetish for women and lesbians so much that he wants to be a woman.

but her voice sounded hella fake to begin with like men do not sound like that. I also noticed in the video she was turned slightly to make her chin look like a yaoi chin (V shaped) her makeup is extremely heavy too and applies it in a way to make her eyes look almond shape like Asians. She may have a hooded eye shape so Asian makeup works on her.

I doubt this is her first time on the internet I'm just hoping an un shooped picture comes out soon bc I'm kinda curious as to how she looks.

Posted

slightly OT but this is what I think about Chris Chan and his "transition" he just has a weird fetish for women and lesbians so much that he wants to be a woman.

but her voice sounded hella fake to begin with like men do not sound like that. I also noticed in the video she was turned slightly to make her chin look like a yaoi chin (V shaped) her makeup is extremely heavy too and applies it in a way to make her eyes look almond shape like Asians. She may have a hooded eye shape so Asian makeup works on her.

I doubt this is her first time on the internet I'm just hoping an un shooped picture comes out soon bc I'm kinda curious as to how she looks.

yeah...my problem with this is how this affects other genuine trans people like....OT caitlyn jenner is such a bad spokes person for trans woman which makes it hard to accept her but I'm willing to if thats how they truly feel and they dont hurt anyone in the process like ok do you be honest to yourself

But they arent even pretending to be trans so thats kind of OT in itself :')

And I assume that there is some before yaoi character content someone just has to dig it up. I dont think you go on the internet and your first act is this whole charade...
I just dont see how they benefit from it, you cant make honest relationships and people who know you in real life know that you arent looking like this and either are exactly the same and think its cool and alrighty or idk who'd look past this tbh