• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Freelee the Banana Girl AKA Leanne Ratcliffe

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, don't understand how someone can take Freelee the banana bitch seriously. After watching number of her videos, got to the point, she's just an extremist. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly, don't understand how someone can take Freelee the banana bitch seriously. After watching number of her videos, got to the point, she's just an extremist. 

Sadly she is much more than that. She has scammed, stalked, harmed and nearly killed people with her advice ( at least she didn't go as far as Doug Graham who killed people on his retreats), but we don't know if anyone died from her advice, we just know about a few people that nearly did.. What you see on the videos is just the tip of the Iceberg. She and DR have deleted lots of compromising videos and even managed to get rid of the only forum that exposed them for all their criminal activities, lies and shitty behaviour. Don't understimate her. She is Higher Level Snowflake material. A blood stained snowflake if I may add. She even killed her own dogs from neglect. Trust me. What's out there about her is nothing compared to what she has done. There used to be a support community for her victims and people who wanted to correct the " science" beihind  her claimes and call them out on their hipocrisies and lies. Trust me what we see on this forum about any snowflake is nothing compared to what  we all endured at the ends of this duo. They stalked every user that contradicted them. What started with a mere debunking of the  scientific innacuracies  soon turned into a witch humt. After they  tried  to dox me, I accidentally found this forum where I met so many of their vicitms. It's also part of the reason why I deleted most of my youtube channel at the time. She is not as harmless as you may think. She is anything but harmless. 

Edit  I actually found the forum stored on wayback machine with a caveat. I don't know how much of it was stored. The forum was hacked and tacken  down 3 times before Sean created it on his own domain, and after that it was wiped clean several times by hackers and the owner ( Sean did his best to back up  the content and bring it back up throughout the Attacks, I know the website was definitely tacken down because Sean was accused by Harley of Hacking and things went down very badly for him. Sadly the forum disappeared with him. I don't know if Way back machine has some of the lost posts and whether it stored the most recent versions of the website. Maybe we can find another similar website with that information. Trust me this is very precious information that needs to be spread for everyone to see. So this is the oldest  I can find  ( 2 years  after the creation of the original Forum If I'm not mistaken).https://web.archive.org/web/20120319152333/http://30bananasadaysucks.com

Edited by Scripteladora
I wanted to add valuable information without double Posting

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks that she doesn't follow her own diet? I honestly don't believe that she eats those amounts of food she always brags about.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks that she doesn't follow her own diet? I honestly don't believe that she eats those amounts of food she always brags about.

She does eat massive Amounts of food, but she over exercises. Something she denied for years on hand. I also suspect she took steroids along DR and that Durian Rider was taking steroids long before he claimed to take them. 

It may be  due to aging ( Testosterone somehow also contributes to aging) but her facial features have become more masculine over time), either that or DR's testosterone use rubbed on her and created imbalances on her.

She is not 100% natural and claims to have a body fat of under 10% . The only way she could achieve that would be Steroids.( Her breasts are implants).

Her voice has changed overtime. She has had amenorhea and has almost no Periods ( Although this is also a common symptom of her unhealthy diet), her voiced has deapened ( although this could also be a sign of Aging because some women do masculinize as they age).

The red flag is that they claim that non-vegans who are lean lie to you and that the only way to be lean and a competitive athlete is to be on steroids and stimulants. He accuses every non-vegan athlete who succeeds of using them because  according to him  the only way you can be healthy eating animal products or competitive is by using steroids and stimulants ( self-projecting his own antics maybe?).

They also lied about training celebrities etc.... but you know no one really believed them. 

They seem to be particularly keen on Tarnishing the reputation of Paleo Athletes

Posted

Sadly she is much more than that. She has scammed, stalked, harmed and nearly killed people with her advice ( at least she didn't go as far as Doug Graham who killed people on his retreats), but we don't know if anyone died from her advice, we just know about a few people that nearly did..

I can actually attest to this. I was vegan myself. I was following freelees advice and lost the ability to absorb iron and got very ill. 

The national (basic) recommendation for hers and my country is 50% carbs, 20% protein and 30% fat. She preaches all sugar, next to no fat and only 5% protein. That is really dangerous. 

Posted

I can actually attest to this. I was vegan myself. I was following freelees advice and lost the ability to absorb iron and got very ill. 

The national (basic) recommendation for hers and my country is 50% carbs, 20% protein and 30% fat. She preaches all sugar, next to no fat and only 5% protein. That is really dangerous. 

Are you better now? Did you get any permanent consequences? I'm glad that you got out of the cult-like mentality. Lots of people remain in it even if it ends up killing them. We had some serious cases on that forum and people still defended them and claimed all their symptoms were from the years of " abuse" that cooked food and animal products had done on their bodies. 

I hope you recovered fully. It's no easy feat, those diets really mess your body up, specially if you are active.

Posted (edited)

She's either on a very strict diet or she works out most of the time cause there's no way a woman can eat 20 bananas and a kilo of potatoes every single day and look like her lol. Maybe her dumbass followers believe that shit but not me. 

I think she has some body image issues or an eating disorder.

Edited by Dustypink

Posted

She's either on a very strict diet or she works out most of the time cause there's no way a woman can eat 20 bananas and a kilo of potatoes every single day and look like her lol. Maybe her dumbass followers believe that shit but not me. 

I think she has some body image issues or an eating disorder.

Other people gained weight on her diet.... it doesn't work for most people... but if she did steroids the diet could work for her.  I think there's also the fact that bodies react differently.  Some bodies tend to gain weight on a diet that is unhealthy wether others tend to consime every shred of fat and starts to cannibalize itself due to not getting proper nutrition.  But we do know that she lied for the longest time about going back to cooked foods while bullying and condemning the followerers who dared to even mention the word cooked foods.

She also promotes fasting ( they call it going on whatever the fruit name is Island) which entails eating nothing but that fruit for  weeks to months. There's no balance in that diet.  

A recurring theory was that she is bulimic and throws up her excess food.  People even pointed out in the 30badsucks forum that she had  facial features that supported the theory that she was bulimic. We'll never know... all we know is that she's not healthy and she  is promoting dangerous ideas.

Posted

She likes to shame people for their diets unless they are exactly like hers and just complains about them for every little thing without considering things like religion, health problems, how they were raised, other aspects of their lifestyle, etc. She's one of those vegans that likes to shove it down people's throats and gives them a bad name and I hate people like that. If someone is vegan, fair enough. If someone eats meat, alright. No one should go shove shit in their face and tell them to eat their own diet and follow their lifestyle. Instead of bitching about people's lifestyle choices she should just promote things in a way that doesn't shame other people and if she wants to talk about other people's choices then be nice about it, instead of crying just because they do one thing that may be unhealthy. It's not like she's the healthiest either, honestly it would be pretty surprising if there is someone out there that has a perfectly healthy lifestyle and they do absolutely nothing that could make them unhealthy in the slightest, like she likes to act like she does. I don't know, maybe there is someone like that but from what I know probably not.

Posted

She likes to shame people for their diets unless they are exactly like hers and just complains about them for every little thing without considering things like religion, health problems, how they were raised, other aspects of their lifestyle, etc. She's one of those vegans that likes to shove it down people's throats and gives them a bad name and I hate people like that. If someone is vegan, fair enough. If someone eats meat, alright. No one should go shove shit in their face and tell them to eat their own diet and follow their lifestyle. Instead of bitching about people's lifestyle choices she should just promote things in a way that doesn't shame other people and if she wants to talk about other people's choices then be nice about it, instead of crying just because they do one thing that may be unhealthy. It's not like she's the healthiest either, honestly it would be pretty surprising if there is someone out there that has a perfectly healthy lifestyle and they do absolutely nothing that could make them unhealthy in the slightest, like she likes to act like she does. I don't know, maybe there is someone like that but from what I know probably not.

There's worse. There are videos of her blaming Obese meat-eaters for people dying on 9/11 , her Eugenics tendencies oh  gosh that woman is a trainwreck.

By yours truly: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOGQ4B07muc

She deleted quite a few older videos though... but she had some crazy stuff going  when I started watching her ( 2010)

Posted

She is hands-down BAD VIBES fo sho.

She can seldomly almost make me somewhat-sorta-kinda like her for, like, a millisecond. But then reality hits me that she is really spewing out dangerous ideas, acting insane by having this ass kissing kingdom of easily-impressionable young teens/adults lapping up her advice, and her black-and-white views on eating. Didn't her dog die of malnutrition and she never talked about it?

Plus, anyone who can sleep with, kiss, and be in a relationship with that Durianrider meth head creepo definitely has hella issues. lol

Posted

She is hands-down BAD VIBES fo sho.

She can seldomly almost make me somewhat-sorta-kinda like her for, like, a millisecond. But then reality hits me that she is really spewing out dangerous ideas, acting insane by having this ass kissing kingdom of easily-impressionable young teens/adults lapping up her advice, and her black-and-white views on eating. Didn't her dog die of malnutrition and she never talked about it?

Plus, anyone who can sleep with, kiss, and be in a relationship with that Durianrider meth head creepo definitely has hella issues. lol

Yes and apparently DurianRider would beat the hell out of the dog... and there used to be another dog with Figsy that misteriously disappeared and they never real touched upon it until they were cornered and gave the same half-assed excues that they gave the dog away because it was the best for the dog. I call it bull. I know my cat Atena and my family's pets do get sick and stop eating and really really get in bad situations when some family member is away... there's no way giving away a dog that is attached to you is going to benefit the dog.

I got so angry when they got the two dogs after lecturing everyone how pet ownership was bad.... worse than that they got it from the breeder instead of a Shelter. They were against pet ownership until it became trendy to have a pet.

My cat is also from a breeder, but for one thing I'm not vegan nor preach abolition of pet ownership, and I also didn't pay for my cat because she Isn't pure persian nor pure russian blue. Her Persian mom escaped to the neighbour's balcony and she mated with  a Russian blue... they still sold some of the Offspring but she was born wrong for both races. She was bicolored ( couldn't be sold as a Russian Blue) but inherited most facial traits of Russian blues and Half-Long Hair... so thanks to a Happy Accident I have my baby! 

Back on Topic it sickens me how her RT4 following never held her accountable for her actions but storm in herds to the youtubers she roasts to force them into complying with RT4 veganism.  Sheeple

Posted

Raw vegans, fruitarians have all got problems. When you go that far into cutting things out of your diet and obsessing like that it *is* an eating disorder. I watched her several years ago and I'm shocked she's still around. Does she really eat potatoes? I didn't think you could eat those raw, or has she dropped the fully raw thing?

The world of raw veganism can get kind of culty too (like the RawFoodWorld channel). Straight up disturbing when they all group together and create a village of crazies.

Posted

The reason why she can eat like 3,000+ calories and stay skinny (aside from being vegan) is because she's super active everyday - she does cycling as a job and as a hobby, on top of that; she goes to the gym. So burning calories is nothing for her. I like her recipe ideas, but obviously if you're not active you shouldn't eat the same amount of food as her. Her problem is that she's so disconnected from the average person and forgets that a lot people don't move much during their 9~5 job. It's just simple math if you want to lose weight but don't want to exercise.

But yes, most vegans don't support pet ownership FROM breeders. It's due to the idea that breeding is still using and taking advantage of animals for profit. However, the vegan community definitely supports people adopting from animal shelters since they've already been born and need our help. I don't know much about her pet owning history lol, but it's hella hypocritical if she got them from a breeder

Anyways, it looks like she's doing a channel relaunch (?), seems like she's actually trying to be nice and letting go of her old aggressive persona. Her new bf seems nice and I hope he's helping her change for the positive. 

I wouldn't say all raw vegans are bat shit crazy - I follow some that are really nice and good people. The ones I follow are more like 80% raw and 20% cooked food but if anyone is curious

EllenFish is a family vlogger in Maui - https://www.youtube.com/user/MangoIslandMamma1/videos

Jinti Fell is a family vlogger that travels (currently in Bali) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf1netb87P7Tyb6TPFCwXJw/videos

Raw Alignment is a fitness blogger - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzLQ_5hu5fuVSEHkMGEq7Vg 

Posted

The reason why she can eat like 3,000+ calories and stay skinny (aside from being vegan) is because she's super active everyday - she does cycling as a job and as a hobby, on top of that; she goes to the gym. So burning calories is nothing for her. I like her recipe ideas, but obviously if you're not active you shouldn't eat the same amount of food as her. Her problem is that she's so disconnected from the average person and forgets that a lot people don't move much during their 9~5 job. It's just simple math if you want to lose weight but don't want to exercise.

But yes, most vegans don't support pet ownership FROM breeders. It's due to the idea that breeding is still using and taking advantage of animals for profit. However, the vegan community definitely supports people adopting from animal shelters since they've already been born and need our help. I don't know much about her pet owning history lol, but it's hella hypocritical if she got them from a breeder

Anyways, it looks like she's doing a channel relaunch (?), seems like she's actually trying to be nice and letting go of her old aggressive persona. Her new bf seems nice and I hope he's helping her change for the positive. 

I wouldn't say all raw vegans are bat shit crazy - I follow some that are really nice and good people. The ones I follow are more like 80% raw and 20% cooked food but if anyone is curious

EllenFish is a family vlogger in Maui - https://www.youtube.com/user/MangoIslandMamma1/videos

Jinti Fell is a family vlogger that travels (currently in Bali) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf1netb87P7Tyb6TPFCwXJw/videos

Raw Alignment is a fitness blogger - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzLQ_5hu5fuVSEHkMGEq7Vg 

I also follow them . I really like Alyse although I hear she's been shady lately.(The Vegan Cheetah) but I still like her.

As for freelee I don't know... she tried being nice before... and then restarted the whole roasting videos again. Living with Durian Rider really messed her up IMO