• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Freelee the Banana Girl AKA Leanne Ratcliffe

183 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm brand new here but, I think this thread needs to be made.  

Her Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwUd5KtYONsRJ3UAOojZ0w

Her Instagram > https://www.instagram.com/freeleethebananagirl/

So this chick is a bichy vegan who shames other popular youtubers diets and makes a big deal out of Trish Paytas.

Her Boyfriend Durianrider called a woman who runs a professional organic fruit business from Texas a "fake"

She tells people to eat over 2,000 cals a day. 
"Remember, you should aim for 2,000 calories intake before 4pm!" ~ from her website.

11443653.thumb.jpg.3e18e2baeeb1b22bde990

And then when people came to her tell her they gained weight she told them that they were liars.

She got into a mess online with another fitness guru Kayla Itsines > http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/motivate-me/67510813/The-war-between-Kayla-Itsines-and-Freelee-The-Banana-Girl

She has also talked about how sex is better if your a vegan.

Boasts about having a thigh gap and is an all round mess.

Thoughts?

Edited by Momo

Posted

This chick deserves to be in the snowflake section in my opinion...she's a living mess

Posted

Definitely snowflake material. I don't know much about her but I hear that she does way more exercise than she admits/claims, which is why her crazy intake works for her.

Posted

2000 cal a day?! Lol, it's a sure way to obesity if only you ain't a lumberjack or dockworker. It's way too much for an average person that doesn't do any hard labor and only visits a gym every other day. 

Self-proclaimed gurus like this one should be charged for fraud because that's what they do.

Posted

SHe is tottaly...BANANA IN THE HEAD.

heheheh...u got it? U got the joke cos u know she eats bananas...and..eh ye it was a lame joke, sorry.

Posted

This bitch ugh will attack anyone who has  eating disorders or bad eating habits and compares her "perfect life style" to them by the end of every video showing of her banana body.

move to snowflake plz 

Posted

To me she is a really horrible person. :lamasad:
She says that people who are not vegan should not life and how everybody is a murderer if they aren't vegan.
She tracks down people on youtube who arent vegan and makes videos about them, mayking them look like terrible people.
What shocks me most are the people supporting her.

I guess she totally leaves out the fact that some people just can't live of plants only...
The hell is wrong with this woman?

Posted

she gives vegan such a bad rep and that's the reason why most people completely have turned away from being vegan/vegetarian.. no one likes something being shoved in their face and down their throat.

Posted

I never even heard of her until recently when a youtuber I like got warned that she'd do a video about her and stuff....and what she said was such utter bullshit (as always somehow)
feeding your children chicken is like abusing your children and shit
people like her give vegans/vegetarians such a bad reputation it frustrates me to no end

Posted

I don't think her livestyle is the best, but it's better than living in McDonalds. I'm a vegetarian and try to get a vegan and I had never problems with this lifestyle.

And btw I think she just confronts people with what she considers healthy/good. Isn't that kinda that thing that we do on this forum

:Alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Why the fuck are all the vegans i have seen crazy, bitchy and obsessed with looking fit? 

Edited by Soyunacangrejo

Posted

I honestly just hate the vegan youtuber crowd, theyre all in competition with each other and its so catty.  If someone chooses to eat vegan, fair on you, i know i couldnt hack it, but its no excuse to attack people who arent vegan or to attack vegans for being "fake" or a "bad vegan"  I'm in the uk and organic fruit/veg isnt exactly cheap and can be hard to find, she needs to give people a break.  I really cannot stomach her partner (he kinda reminds me of a drug addict) after he posted a video titled "child support & why i dont pay it", I feel thats a feel scumbag statement to come up with when there are so many single parents trying to make ends meet.  I feel like theyre so toxic and deliberately controversial yet think they just to do so because of the one good decision to become vegan.

Posted

Hey y'all. I hate how some people think they're better than others because of their diet. Truthfully, everyone is different and what's healthy for one person may not be so good for the next. I believe everyone should eat what's healthy for them and not attack others cause they want to have some chicken or something. Btw I've seen her pictures and skinny don't always mean healthy.  :hmm:

Posted

Her and her boyfriend harassed a woman who's  child died of cancer to the point where the mother pressed charges (read about it on lolcow) 

She's a very gross and hateful person :Alpacamad:

Posted

Her and her boyfriend harassed a woman who's  child died of cancer to the point where the mother pressed charges (read about it on lolcow) 

She's a very gross and hateful person :Alpacamad:

Man thats messed up :amgplz: